deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Anyone Here Taking Preparations in Case of US Civil War?
It's not really possible to prepare for a civil war beyond living a lifestyle that lends itself to survival in general. Basically, it's how I grew up. We grew all our own fruits and vegetables and relied on neighbors and family for what we did not produce ourselves. Dairy from a neighbor, pork from an uncle, eggs from an aunt and bartering for other things with our own produce of which some was sold for cash to local markets.

Survival in a large part means being a part of a community, not a loner hidden in the hills scaring off anyone who comes near and assuming everyone else is the enemy.

I think civil war is unlikely, but the next true world war is a given. It's time for the kiddies to stop with the hate and the silly feuds over pronouns and become a family again. It's time for our leaders to knock off the us vs them crap and prepare us for what's coming our way. The next superpower is forming and moments away from taking over. I'm afraid that as it is now, our young people are a bunch of adolescents who failed to mature because their lives are so easy, who are not even remotely ready to defend themselves against what is coming.

We are the old Europe, far too comfortable in our own power to notice or defend against the next New World. China is almost ready to flex their muscles.

Preparation means being in the right mental space, not having a hole in the ground to hide in. Survival means being a part of a community, not isolation from the world.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

Perfectly said, Blaine.   You really dial in what is truly important.
Yeah Well said Blaine.

I actually think that these 6 years up to 2030 is going to be crazy. I think that just due to the absolutely massive increase in cancers since those jabs rolled out. 

I think that all these illegal immigrants flooding into the USA , well, if Trump wins the election, 
He might want to close that border as he does, but also that he might implement some kind of roundup of all the illegals. You know, it'll be something similar to the Nazi's and the rounding up of the Jews. There will be those supportive and those against, and it will cause a whole bunch of disorder and chaos.