Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Knapp AMA - Your Questions
[Image: knappbannermed.png]
Mr. Knapp graciously agreed to participate in a predrafted AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, where we'll curate the top questions for him to address. For those unfamiliar, George Knapp is a renowned American television investigative journalist, notable for his coverage of paranormal phenomena and UFOs. His groundbreaking investigations into Area 51, a secretive US Air Force facility in Nevada, catapulted him to national recognition. Knapp's insightful reporting, which often includes interviews with whistleblowers and individuals with insider information, has earned him numerous prestigious awards, such as the Peabody Award and multiple Emmys.

Of particular significance is Knapp's pivotal role in bringing Bob Lazar's claims to public attention. Lazar, a former physicist, made headlines with his assertions about his work at Area 51 and his encounters with extraterrestrial technology. Knapp's interviews and investigations provided a platform for Lazar's controversial revelations, sparking intense debate and fascination among audiences worldwide.

Beyond television, Knapp is the weekend host of the popular radio show "Coast to Coast AM," delving into subjects spanning from the paranormal to conspiracy theories. He's also a prolific writer, contributing to various publications and authoring books on UFOs and related topics. Widely regarded as a leading figure in investigative journalism, Knapp's work extends into the realm of unconventional subjects, solidifying his reputation in the field.

We're thrilled to have Mr. Knapp lend his expertise and insights to our community, shedding light on some of the most intriguing and enigmatic topics of our time, including his involvement with Bob Lazar's disclosures. Stay tuned for updates on the AMA session, and don't miss this opportunity to engage with one of the foremost authorities in the field.

Lets hear your questions!!!
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
This is great!

Please thank Mr. Knapp for his many years of journalistic efforts in areas where most shy away and yield to establishment groupthink...

Looking forward to seeing our members' questions... (maybe I'll add my own as well... after all, I'm a member too  Smile )
Great going getting George onboard. I can't think of a specific question, but will follow with interest.

Beer

On a side note, I wonder if Robbie Williams still hangs out with Knapp. I remember reading that Robbie was so obsessed with UFOs, he bought a small deserted island for better sky observation. He used to be a member on ATS, too... can't remember his username.
I will watch/listen to George's radio show to get a handle on recent events and maybe formulate some relevant questions that won't bore George ...  Biggrin 

I think it's great having a Q&A with people who are considered experts/veterans in the area of ufology/UAP/government although this won't be in that format.

The last time I watched George and Jeremy Corbell in an interview the consensus/George's stance was that there still is no evidence of anything and I'd like to know how ufologists or government officials will now proceed with getting further into the higher or shadow levels of government nearer to the 'keeper of the secrets' to get that evidence or perhaps find an alternate truth that these alleged recovered crashed craft and alleged extraterrestrial beings or trillionaire elites are those that are the actual 'keepers of the secrets', or is it as explainable as highly secret military weapons/star wars. So that is my question or rather questions as I find it difficult to ask only one specific question when this subject matter is so interwoven with so many other theories, such as the aliens are actually time travellers and that they are us from the future, which is my 'at the moment' theory that fits into my contact experience and to a lesser extend Dr. Masters' scientific explanation, but not to say that theory won't change depending upon any upcoming new information to be learned.

Edited To Add (ETA): As for that American bipartisan special investigative committee that was suppose to be formed to be able to subpoena anyone in government for questioning as well as just popping in unannounced to have a look around government facilities, I can find no further information about this online, but with that government being beyond dysfunctional, I don't see this moving any further. (I apologize for the run-on sentence, but that's how my old brain works sometimes - running on sometimes empty, sometimes stoked, and sometimes sometimes idling.)
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
Serious:

what’s the best video/photo footage you’ve seen (even if it’s not released yet)?

what was your most interesting encounter/event on skinwalker ranch?

cheeky:

how big of a pain in the rear is Jeremy?

appreciate your work. You're one of the greatest of all times.
Do you believe the Betty & Barney Hill story and events are true or if the story we know is an accurate representation of what happened to these people?
Cicada 3301  * That which is hidden will be revealed * 
I'm curious What Knapps take is on that last big US Government UFO/UAP report. 
Was it just a cash grab like some suggest, or was it all about covering up the truth once again?

Thank you for doing these AMA Mr. Knapp, and thank you for hosting them Deny Ignorance.
(04-16-2024, 01:34 AM)TSK Wrote:
Mr. Knapp graciously agreed to participate in a predrafted AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, where we'll curate the top questions for him to address. For those unfamiliar, George Knapp is a renowned American television investigative journalist, notable for his coverage of paranormal phenomena and UFOs. His groundbreaking investigations into Area 51, a secretive US Air Force facility in Nevada, catapulted him to national recognition. Knapp's insightful reporting, which often includes interviews with alleged whistleblowers and individuals with insider information, has earned him numerous prestigious awards, such as the Peabody Award and multiple Emmys.

Beyond television, Knapp is the weekend host of the popular radio show "Coast to Coast AM," delving into subjects spanning from the paranormal to conspiracy theories. He's also a prolific writer, contributing to various publications and authoring books on UFOs and related topics. Widely regarded as a leading figure in investigative journalism, Knapp's work extends into the realm of unconventional subjects, solidifying his reputation in the field.

Lets hear your questions!!!

No kidding?

That is awesome.

The inevitable question for the most infamous Knapp story shared to the world.

Thank you for taking the time to participate and if you choose to answer my question. My personal bias is Bob Lazar is not trustworthy and comes off pseudoscientific, while I don't doubt for a second he worked for Los Alamos and maybe even took the flight to Homey Airfield, the science has worked against him since his claim was made regarding Element 115.

Particularly concerning the island of stability and the belief around 1990 that it would be found between elements 111 and 118, which ultimately proved untrue by the time Element 115's half life was noted. That leaves the part about element 115 in question.

Does that also ruin his stories credibility for you?

Thank You again.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
Everyone who has graduated with a degree in science and engineering will find it difficult to believe Bob Lazar is a physicist.

It's obvious he isn't a physicist.

Do you have any evidence he has the degrees he claimed he had? But I don't think you need to go that deep. His interviews point out to the lack of academic credentials.

Not saying he isn't intelligent or someone who isn't capable of working as a technician or an engineer.

And thanks for your lengthy work and for bringing to the attention of the public stories and topics that not many were willing to discuss or even mention a few decades ago.
(04-16-2024, 03:16 PM)Notran Wrote: Everyone who has graduated with a degree in science and engineering will find it difficult to believe Bob Lazar is a physicist.

It's obvious he isn't a physicist.

Do you have any evidence he has the degrees he claimed he had? But I don't think you need to go that deep. His interviews point out to the lack of academic credentials.

Not saying he isn't intelligent or someone who isn't capable of working as a technician or an engineer.

And thanks for your lengthy work and for bringing to the attention of the public stories and topics that not many were willing to discuss or even mention a few decades ago.

I hate to appear as an advocate for Mr. Lazar.  However, it is never always wise to assume that a lack of credentialed education is a cause to reject evidence.  I have no doubt that Mr. Lazar has knowledge.  And that has always been the justification for entertaining his utterances.

Whether the technical jargon he speaks may or may not be correct, the questions they engender are logical.  If we are to ask questions of this nature it should be to Mr. Lazar (hint hint.)  I don't know if such a thing is even possible given my general ignorance of Mr. Lazar's interest in "public" activities (if there even are any.)

I would be interested to learn how Mr. Knapp chooses his subject topics.  He obviously recognizes that the entire area of research that involves unknown and unexplained phenomena like UFO's is woefully underserved...except in an entertainment sense (thank you Hollywood and 'monetization.') 

Unlike many other journalists he seems to have been unafraid of the name-calling and derision which accompanies the subject.  So why not ghosts, curses, legends semi-proven, etc.  Why UFOs so much?  In what way can it be important to Mr. Knapp, beyond "notoriety and public acclaim," which I'm willing to accept is not the reason in and of itself.  What gave him the professional courage to proceed in this area?  

But please don't let these questions displace any other members' which are likely to be more direct and relevant.