deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Knapp AMA - Your Questions
Can you please ask Mr Knapp what the solid silver spheres are that have been quite obviously seen and filmed by people. Im not talking the ufo craft im talking the solid silver balls we have seen and observed what are they ?
(04-21-2024, 04:56 AM)FreeThinkerAlien Wrote: Can you please ask Mr Knapp what the solid silver spheres are that have been quite obviously seen and filmed by people. Im not talking the ufo craft im talking the solid silver balls we have seen and observed what are they ?

We have seen where?  On the moon?

Any pics or a source for this?
Cicada 3301  * That which is hidden will be revealed * 
When and where is this ama happening? Have I missed it?
(04-23-2024, 11:05 PM)Lichter daraus Wrote: When and where is this ama happening? Have I missed it?

You have not missed it. 

We are still collecting questions for Mr. Knapp to consider...
(04-23-2024, 11:05 PM)Lichter daraus Wrote: When and where is this ama happening? Have I missed it?

Not at all. I want to give everyone plenty of time before I send them. He's plenty busy so I'm sure he's not worried about a time frame. Neither are we.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
Mr Knapp, Greetings from the Panhandle of Texas,

How far away from official complete disclosure do you think we are?
It feels we are on the cusp, but it has felt that way for some time.
What is your take on these former government spooks coming out of the woodwork and blowing whistles? Elizondo, Mellon, Grusch, Gallaudet, and their ilk. Are they pushing for disclosure, or are they pushing a psyop?
Can we ask Mr Knapp what was going through his mind when he first put John Leer on his TV segment.
I recall George’s face lighting up a few times. Almost like he was unsure if he was supposed to laugh or agree lol.
But what was going through his mind while John was telling his stories and did he think he was going to get in trouble from the execs. 
we all know he didn’t get in trouble, hence why John came back on a few more times. But there musta been a few moments of uncertainty there haha
Hello George, it's time to reply...I'm getting impatient. Let's go.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(04-25-2024, 12:56 AM)quintessentone Wrote: Hello George, it's time to reply...I'm getting impatient. Let's go.

I haven't submitted the questions to him yet. I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to get their questions in. This is a predrafted AMA where we will be curating the best questions for him to answer, as to not take up too much of his time.  Although seeing as there's not too many, I may just submit them all.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]