deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain.
(03-24-2024, 09:02 PM)rickymouse Wrote: Let's see, had covid three times already.  Alpha, Delta, and Omicron probably.  So, instead of being sixty eight, now I am eighty nine?

I think the social security administration should give me those twenty one years of benefits I was entitled to now. Lol

Well, at least I can still multiply seven times three and I can add sixty eight and twenty one.

Whatever age you are and whatever age you feel, always stick a "teen" on the end. After all, you still have your sense of humour well and truly intact.

I'm Fifty Nine Teen.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
I think one of the major cause of fatigue and post-exertional malaise is because body is making too much lactic acid .

It`s common and even normal to body create more lactic acid during exercise ,and normal to have it even in rest . But with some people the levels go too up or the neutralizing effect wont work as should....which then rapidly causes muscle fatigue , the sense that comes when trying to exercise and having severe fatigue .

Lactic acidosis - what you can do about it

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Lyme disease are both mentioned with  elevated lactic acids levels , and there are probably other conditions also with it.

Carnosine reduces lactic acid accumulation , i am going to try it . Sodium bicarbonate/baking soda may also help some , need to study more thought.....

Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid also helps body to build carnosine , it also can be used as supplement (  i just dont know is there maybe issues with some people about the conversion to carnosine )
(03-14-2024, 05:09 PM)quintessentone Wrote: My partner and I had Covid brain fog and other symptoms and then, with my lifetime study of herbs, I decided we both should try Gingko Biloba, and guess what? it worked within days to fix it!

There are cures out there, go forth and explore what works for you.

Been looking into alternative ways to keep the body healthy lately through diet and I am interested in learning more about how herbal remedies help with ailments covid and beyond.
(03-14-2024, 05:36 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: Covid was a biological weapon, the "vaccine" an antidote.

Cool

I'm not so sure that vaccine is an antidote.  Just looks like it's a mess made in order for big pharma to make money off us via the government and insurance companies paying them to keep vaccinating us.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-14-2024, 05:36 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: Covid was a biological weapon, the "vaccine" an antidote.

Cool

More likely, the "vaccine" is the catalyst. 
  Flaming
(04-03-2024, 07:25 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I think one of the major cause of fatigue and post-exertional malaise is because body is making too much lactic acid .

It`s common and even normal to body create more lactic acid during exercise ,and normal to have it even in rest . But with some people the levels go too up or the neutralizing effect wont work as should....which then rapidly causes muscle fatigue , the sense that comes when trying to exercise and having severe fatigue .

Lactic acidosis - what you can do about it
Interesting!
That is the first time I have seen lactic acid mentioned regarding poor oxygen, inflammation and fatigue.
Thanks!!!
(04-03-2024, 12:56 PM)Cre8Chaos Wrote: Been looking into alternative ways to keep the body healthy lately through diet and I am interested in learning more about how herbal remedies help with ailments covid and beyond.

Trying alternative cures has been a part of most of my life. I advocate for my own health. Right now I'm into using food as medicine by making lots and lots of salads with ewww Kale and trying milk thistle to detox my liver and nettle tea for other issues, as well as balancing out omega-3 and omega-6 by switching to using only pure olive oil and omega-3 eggs. It's a process, a waiting game and trial and error.

Recently I started feeling like I was catching something so I started on Echinacea and Elderberry tea and whatever it was didn't get a foothold.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(04-12-2024, 03:07 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: More likely, the "vaccine" is the catalyst. 
  Flaming

For what???
(04-12-2024, 05:05 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: For what???

Side effects.  Post Vaccine Syndrome.  Suffering.  Death.
(04-12-2024, 06:16 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Side effects.  Post Vaccine Syndrome.  Suffering.  Death.

Of course.

that way, they'll need government help.