deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain.
(03-22-2024, 09:54 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I don't know if anyone of our esteemed members in this thread are from the UK, but this is a website said to be dedicated to "long COVID" support.

Supporting Long Covid Care (long-covid-care.org.uk)

Just adding it for those still looking into this condition.

Interestingly enough, the U of Michigan and U of Illinois have seemingly cut back on long Covid services.
(03-21-2024, 08:11 PM)Nerb Wrote: I would be more inclined to say Covid was a psycological weapon, the Vaccine was a weapon.

Psychological in what way?
Are you saying long covid is all in our minds?

Trust me, these symptoms and pains are not psychological.
I assumed Nerb was referring to an event exploited to demoralize and confound the population, and create opportunities to transfer wealth and increase tyranny...

Of course, that would be the weaponization of their coordinated response to it, and not the illness itself.
(03-23-2024, 01:40 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Of course, that would be the weaponization of their coordinated response to it, and not the illness itself.

Yes, and the narrative that destroyed treatment possibilities in order to secure the EUA release.

And add heavy doses of fear and isolation to the demoralizing part.
(03-23-2024, 03:31 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Yes, and the narrative that destroyed treatment possibilities in order to secure the EUA release.

And add heavy doses of fear and isolation to the demoralizing part.

Yes... and let's not forget the "influencers" who outed themselves by engendering and distributing that bit of social tyranny.
(03-23-2024, 01:40 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I assumed Nerb was referring to an event exploited to demoralize and confound the population, and create opportunities to transfer wealth and increase tyranny...

Of course, that would be the weaponization of their coordinated response to it, and not the illness itself.

You are partly correct and I must apologise for my hasty response above due to time constraints as it needs more explanation.

I wasn't really referring to any financials as I see that as more of a nefareous spinoff for TPTB, but the prolonged destruction and demoralisation of human health, personas, psychology and spirituality that normally keeps people ticking over in life when they are able to control those things as far as possible, whatever that is. The basic removal of human freedom and ability to function socially and with employment and travel on a daily basis was reduced to a state of complete mental, emotional and spiritual theft.

Those who were genuinely ill, I feel the most sorry for though because the support they needed and may still if they made it through is so often brushed under the carpet in favour of the politics, business and media spotlights that seem to take centre stage to still promote an agenda that still hurts, controls, confuses and fearmongers.

Where do people with continuing symptoms go and who can they rely on especially when everything is constantly shifting? With the lack of clear facts and objective solutions it seems like a quagmire of unknowns. Many healthcare workers are perhaps not trusted any more and online resources are a myriad of questionable inconclusions or hard to decipher changing statistics. All by design?

Well done to "MAXMARS" for the link in the post above btw. Thumbup

And to DTOM, there is no way I would ever patronise you regarding how you feel. Sorry if it came across that way. Big Hug 2 U M'dear.

I may not be jabbed or had covid, but I TOO went through some huge changes when the pandemic hit and suffered some incredible pain which was unexplainable at the time. This is what leads me to believe it is an ongoing "Hydra" attack that is multi-facetted and not just pharmaceutical or biological in origin but activated around the same time by many different perpetrators to coincide with the "event".

Technology is surrounding us and looking down at us non stop. It can hurt, and I would advise anyone who has the courage and opportunity to relinquish all possible sources of EMF and Radiation in your lives and environments to do so. Impossible to some perhaps, partially to many perhaps, unwilling to most perhaps, but until you start you may never understand the benefits of the freedom of enjoying a cleaner environment. One step at a time may reveal some of the causes along the way of those little things that culminate in a grand effect which could easily be attributed to something we are told is a single culprit to promote..

Problem, Reaction, Solution completely at the hands of another.

Be safe, be smart, be well, be happy, stay human, keep loving.

Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
(03-23-2024, 11:36 PM)Nerb Wrote: You are partly correct and I must apologise for my hasty response above due to time constraints as it needs more explanation.

I wasn't really referring to any financials as I see that as more of a nefareous spinoff for TPTB, but the prolonged destruction and demoralisation of human health, personas, psychology and spirituality that normally keeps people ticking over in life when they are able to control those things as far as possible, whatever that is. The basic removal of human freedom and ability to function socially and with employment and travel on a daily basis was reduced to a state of complete mental, emotional and spiritual theft.

Those who were genuinely ill, I feel the most sorry for though because the support they needed and may still if they made it through is so often brushed under the carpet in favour of the politics, business and media spotlights that seem to take centre stage to still promote an agenda that still hurts, controls, confuses and fearmongers.

Where do people with continuing symptoms go and who can they rely on especially when everything is constantly shifting? With the lack of clear facts and objective solutions it seems like a quagmire of unknowns. Many healthcare workers are perhaps not trusted any more and online resources are a myriad of questionable inconclusions or hard to decipher changing statistics. All by design?

Well done to "MAXMARS" for the link in the post above btw. Thumbup

And to DTOM, there is no way I would ever patronise you regarding how you feel. Sorry if it came across that way. Big Hug 2 U M'dear.

I may not be jabbed or had covid, but I TOO went through some huge changes when the pandemic hit and suffered some incredible pain which was unexplainable at the time. This is what leads me to believe it is an ongoing "Hydra" attack that is multi-facetted and not just pharmaceutical or biological in origin but activated around the same time by many different perpetrators to coincide with the "event".

Technology is surrounding us and looking down at us non stop. It can hurt, and I would advise anyone who has the courage and opportunity to relinquish all possible sources of EMF and Radiation in your lives and environments to do so. Impossible to some perhaps, partially to many perhaps, unwilling to most perhaps, but until you start you may never understand the benefits of the freedom of enjoying a cleaner environment. One step at a time may reveal some of the causes along the way of those little things that culminate in a grand effect which could easily be attributed to something we are told is a single culprit to promote..

Beer

I totally agree that the electomagnetic radiation is dangerous , not only to humans but all life...like pets

Electromagnetic radiation emitted from Starlink dishes sickens and kills pets and wildlife

I had to move to countryside to get away the crazy radiation levels .....
(03-23-2024, 11:59 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I totally agree that the electomagnetic radiation is dangerous , not only to humans but all life...like pets

Electromagnetic radiation emitted from Starlink dishes sickens and kills pets and wildlife

I had to move to countryside to get away the crazy radiation levels .....

Really interesting link you shared. Thanks.

I never trusted Musk in the first place. He's a Pawn, messing with the elements.

Earth = The Boring Company/Bunkers.
Air = SpaceX/Starlink.
Fire = Flamethrower/SpaceX/Starlink EMF
Water = Tesla Future Hydrogen Power/Microwave the water molecules of living things. (Watch The Water)

Maybe "COVID" was named that way because making the poulation sick en masse mainly incorporated the predictable and habitual use of screens (TV, PC, Laptop, Mobile etc). They are EVERYWHERE. Starlink may be another part of the "HYDRA" multi-headed attack system.

"CO-VID"EO. With the "CO"operation of "VID"eo.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Let's see, had covid three times already.  Alpha, Delta, and Omicron probably.  So, instead of being sixty eight, now I am eighty nine?

I think the social security administration should give me those twenty one years of benefits I was entitled to now. Lol

Well, at least I can still multiply seven times three and I can add sixty eight and twenty one.

I have always been bad at remembering people's names, I have known so many people well in my life that I quit trying to memorize their names.  I do recognize faces well, but now as I am getting older, others are too and their faces look way different when they get over seventy years old compared to when they were under fifty.  But I still can recognize them and if they speak, I know who they are and what or where I knew them from.....so now I have a good excuse because I don't remember their names when I talk to them.  I will remember this thread for the rest of my life, it is important to me as an excuse.

I learned when I was a young teenager to not memorize things I will never need, do not fill your brain with worthless junk.  My wife knows all the movie stars names on TV.....I know Harrison Ford and Arnold Schwarzenegger and a few others, that's it.  I remember many others voices and their faces though.  I do not need to know these actors names, I just ask the wife...she remembers almost all their names so why should I.

I proposed to my wife and one of my workers (Bob) on the crew  I was the strawboss of asked me what her Name was.  I told him her name was Pat....of course I knew her name, we were getting married next week after all.  He asked me what her last name was....I told him it was going to be the same as mine.  He chuckled.

I did notice that my mind was slow from the covid for about a month or so afterwards when I had covid, but it did clear up after that pretty well.  I can't tell you if I lost any IQ at all, but I doubt it, because I still think way too much about everything.
(03-23-2024, 11:36 PM)Nerb Wrote: And to DTOM, there is no way I would ever patronise you regarding how you feel. Sorry if it came across that way. Big Hug 2 U M'dear.

Beer
Thanks for that clarification.  I was confused by your comments and you have done a great job explaining.  
One step forward and three or four back is often the case.  My spouse is the one who is suffering.  Trying to get good medical care while avoiding the MSM as much as possible.