deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain.
(03-14-2024, 05:09 PM)quintessentone Wrote: My partner and I had Covid brain fog and other symptoms and then, with my lifetime study of herbs, I decided we both should try Gingko Biloba, and guess what? it worked within days to fix it!

There are cures out there, go forth and explore what works for you.

Many things have been tried.  Some nothing, some have had a positive impact.
Thanks.
(03-13-2024, 06:14 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: You may recall me from the At The Wheel days that I thought that I was going to die post the 2nd Covid-19 jab in September 2021. I had a blood test last week. I have since kicked my red wine daily habit and all of my liver related blood results are normal. What is damming is that since the "jab" My immunity has tanked since September 2021 and I thought it was related to boos. It isnt or wasnt. They have a chart on this pre 2018. Aging or coincidence? I since signed uo for the 2024 South Carolina Senior Games for 100 meter dash and running long jump this May so I am an anomolie, physically. I see Doc on Monday.  

The standard screening tests for humoral immune function start with measuring immunoglobulin (Ig), or antibody, levels in the blood serum. These consist of IgG, IgA, IgM, and sometimes IgE levels. The results must be compared to age-matched controls. There are also tests for specific antibody production.

Well, this doesn't look good for human kind. We live in a society that seems to get dumber and dumber in certain aspects as we tax our brains less and less.  I guess a price we pay for certain conveniences.
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain. Significant Drops in IQ Scores Are Noted

Imagine all the people who don't even know they had SARS-2?  Or who were sick early on and didn't know for sure.
(03-14-2024, 04:36 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: No one knows why some people do not totally clear the virus.  But it is not only SARS-2 that creates Post Viral Syndrome.  Scores of people have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome [CFS] from bouts with the flu, EBV, and other viruses.
Personally, I have suffered from tinnitus since a 1993 bout with the flu.

People's lives have been ruined.  Their careers in the toilet.  Relationships gone. 
They are not lying or making it up.

Some people have suffered with various types of conditions...some for years.  This is not a narrative.  This is what is left of their lives.  
Doctors send many people home with drugs to treat their ailments, basically saying it is all in their minds.

Yeeh , so many have health problems, as a matter of fact  i feel right now quite bad . I knew having  gut problem, most likely candida/yeast...so started ordering some remedys,   and then taking . Yesterday got monolaurin and olive leaf extract , started right away....today feeling really bad because the  remedys kill  pathogens , and release the toxins . I did not expect  it go this bad so fast ....oh well ,  no other way .......this is the way!

i actually have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome [CFS] diagnose ,  not sure the current status thought,  had to limit exercise becouse hurt my leg earlyer , and the roads here been icy /extra slippery lately  here so not fun to walk much....but soon starting moving again more 

allready been this week in Intermittent fasting  , 18/6  .

i have goal to really push over the limit this Spring .  This is the way!
(03-15-2024, 12:06 PM)Kenzo Wrote: allready been this week in Intermittent fasting  , 18/6  .
i have goal to really push over the limit this Spring .  This is the way!

Yeah, CFS sucks.
Also sucks when you don't know how bad or good your day will be.....and so far, the bad days are worse for my spouse.

Intermittent fasting works....a life saver.

We have also noticed that killing off the creepy crawlies does affect how he feels as the toxins exit the body.
(03-15-2024, 02:46 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Yeah, CFS sucks.
Also sucks when you don't know how bad or good your day will be.....and so far, the bad days are worse for my spouse.

We have also noticed that killing off the creepy crawlies does affect how he feels as the toxins exit the body.

Yep it sucks .  I somehow suspect mold as a original trigger for it , not necessarily in everyone , but many.  Mold releases mycotoxins, very toxic chemicals , which then may effect mitochondrio .

Famous doctor Dietrich Klinghardt discovered that mold is creating 400-600% more toxins when expose it to EMF /RF  radiation . I certainly come very tired if have to too much in environment where is cell towers, wifi....i even had to move to away from city because this.  But who knows if other bugs can also be sensitive to EMF .
(03-15-2024, 03:43 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yep it sucks .  I somehow suspect mold as a original trigger for it , not necessarily in everyone , but many.  Mold releases mycotoxins, very toxic chemicals , which then may effect mitochondrio .

Famous doctor Dietrich Klinghardt discovered that mold is creating 400-600% more toxins when expose it to EMF /RF  radiation . I certainly come very tired if have to too much in environment where is cell towers, wifi....i even had to move to away from city because this.  But who knows if other bugs can also be sensitive to EMF .

Very interesting stuff on that...

A well known medical practitioner, Dr. Klinghardt, uncovered a connection between EMF and mold. During his research, he found that EMFs could be responsible for driving certain molds to produce Mycotoxins. In other words, electromagnetic fields could be making molds more aggressive and reactive.

I hope this doesn't turn out like other studies about EMF/RF where they conducted their tests and failed to point out just how prolonged and powerful the radiation has to be before it actually has an effect.  That particular source is focused on a specific topic... phones.  I mean, I get the cautionary approach, but it can't be all about phones, or molds... (what about viruses?)
(03-15-2024, 05:09 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Very interesting stuff on that...

A well known medical practitioner, Dr. Klinghardt, uncovered a connection between EMF and mold. During his research, he found that EMFs could be responsible for driving certain molds to produce Mycotoxins. In other words, electromagnetic fields could be making molds more aggressive and reactive.

I hope this doesn't turn out like other studies about EMF/RF where they conducted their tests and failed to point out just how prolonged and powerful the radiation has to be before it actually has an effect.  That particular source is focused on a specific topic... phones.  I mean, I get the cautionary approach, but it can't be all about phones, or molds... (what about viruses?)

i have a feeling this whole subject/issue is severely underreported /studyed , I think CFS was also much more rare before the age of mobile phones /wifi etc , like 1985 or so ....

Mold Produces 600 Times More Bio-Toxins with EMF 

[Video: https://youtu.be/qMAV-pZMlZs?feature=shared]

Swedish study says 5G causes Microwave Syndrome
(03-15-2024, 05:09 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Very interesting stuff on that...

Yeeh, cant really rule out if EMF/RF would also effect viruses too ...too much unknown .
(03-15-2024, 02:46 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Yeah, CFS sucks.

We got Covid like symptoms late 2019 before it was a thing . Mrs C has lost sense of smell and taste and has long Covid.

Where we used to work there were crowds of Chinese tourists.

Think that's how we got it
[/quote]
Another candidate that may cause CFS , Borrelia burgdoferi bacteria aka Lyme .

Lyme can cause a lot different problems .