deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Advice on my new food lifestyle please - ommitting ultra processed foods
i am not a scientist or doctor but it is of my view that modern 'diet standards' or whatever are largely made up by american junk food and pharmaceutical companies, in collaboration with the government, to make us all obese, sick, and weak.

i have been vegetarian since i was conceived (mainly buddhist reasons but also with some consideration of the environment and my health - factory farmed meat is disgusting), but also managed to cross the threshold into obesity about two years ago. that's until i stumbled across this video one day while eating lunch:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLESC6VaJY&t=27s]

i was planning to make a video of my own detailing my experience, but never got around to it. here's the script anyway.

my advice, dont worry too much about getting enough food, youre not gonna stress your body by missing a few calories per day or even forgoing calories for an extended period unless your fat stores are already used up. just listen to your own body and do what feels right, and keep mindful of processed foods and/or overeating.

(02-10-2024, 06:55 AM)quintessentone Wrote: Yes, oranges lately are either unripe and sour or 'mealy'. What's going on with oranges? I miss a nice juicy ripe orange.

the oranges and tangerines that grow from my parents' tree are delicious. and we have way too many, although i think theyre almost done growing for the season. if youre in LA/OC i can share.
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice on my new food lifestyle please - ommitting ultra processed foods - by Sakiale - 04-17-2024, 01:13 PM