deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What if..
Time Traveling Shape Shifting Reptile's are a distraction? 
for entertainment puroses only and no one really thinks the royals are octopi or reptiles 
I know the videos, etc. David Ickes work etc.
Wasn't he an injured sports guy?
The first 2/3d's of his books typically are a rehash of his prior books
If you tell a lie long enough 
Some good data here conclusion seems too easy
Now every lie has to have some truth so let's take a look the octopus a known intelligent shapeshifter that has been around for a long time, & is uber smart.
FTR I kinda posted this before somewhere else but not in thread format
Diving in 
Octopus Camouflage Ability Transferred To Human Skin Cells 
Quote:
Squids and octopuses are masters of camouflage, blending into their environment to evade predators or surprise prey. Some aspects of how these cephalopods become reversibly transparent are still “unclear,” largely because researchers can’t culture cephalopod skin cells in the lab.

The researchers acknowledge funding from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
 That's interesting what is this all about?
How (and Why) the Octopus Edits its RNA
Quote:The discovery and description of the elegant RNA editing of the octopus provides a compelling example of the fallacy of the widely-held idea of “scientific proof.” The beauty of science, to me, is that new evidence continually alters what we thought we knew.
Huh?
Maybe this will clear it up

Octopuses and squid are masters of RNA editing while leaving DNA intact These changes could explain the intelligence and flexibility of shell-less cephalopods
Quote:Octopuses are like aliens living among us — they do a lot of things differently from land animals, or even other sea creatures. Their flexible tentacles taste what they touch and have minds of their own. Octopuses’ eyes are color-blind, but their skin can detect light on its own (SN: 6/27/15, p. 10). They are masters of disguise, changing color and skin textures to blend into their surroundings or scare off rivals. And to a greater extent than most creatures, octopuses squirt the molecular equivalent of red ink over their genetic instructions with astounding abandon, like a copy editor run amok.
Let's tighten the C hat a Lil 
Why Do Squids And Octopuses Have Blue Blood?
Quote:The blood of octopuses and squids is blue because they use a different protein for oxygen transport than human beings do. This protein, hemocyanin, relies on copper to bind with oxygen, which causes the blood’s discoloration. Squids and octopuses have adapted to their environment by changing the hemocyanin concentration in their blood.

Lil Further Down
More primitive species (like the octopus, squid, and a number of other invertebrates) use a different protein, called hemocyanin, which relies on copper, rather than iron, as the binding mineral of choice. When copper binds with oxygen, the discoloration is different, resulting in the blue color of their blood.
Hmmm 
Sounds intriguing

Why you really wouldn’t want to have blue blood
Quote:Blue people of KentuckyThe Fugate family, or the “blue people of Kentucky” are a good example of those affected by genetic variants leading to methaemoglobinaemia.
The tale of the blue people began when Martin Fugate, a French orphan, moved to Troublesome Creek in Kentucky. Years later, he married Elizabeth Smith, an American woman, and began a family. Both Martin and Elizabeth carried a rare recessive gene that causes high levels of methaemoglobin. It takes two people with the same recessive gene to produce a blue child. Four out of Martin and Elizabeth’s seven children had the recessive gene from both parents, causing them to have high levels of methaemoglobin in their blood. As a result, they had blue skin and lips.

lil down
In animals such as crabs, the blue colour of blood is caused by a respiratory pigment containing copper as a key element instead of iron. If we look further into the animal kingdom, we can find examples of green blood in earthworms and skinks, purple blood in lamp shells, and even clear blood in ice fish, all due to the variation in haemoglobin and respiratory pigments. A small molecular change, with a rainbow of outcomes
Will circle back Intrigued by the blue people of Kentucky 
The 7 Oldest Bloodlines in the World Might Surprise You  Maybe
Hereditary blood disorders in blue-blood aristocrats  Intriguing
Quote: Two genetic blood diseases plagued the European Royals. The porphyrias are a group of inherited disorders associated with the production of heme, an iron-containing compound used to make hemoglobin in red blood cells. In each type of porphyria, one of the enzymes that controls heme biosynthesis is lacking, leading to a buildup of porphyrins in the body and causing symptoms such as abdominal pain, nervous system manifestations, mental health issues, and skin eruptions.

lil later 
Hemophilia A, labeled the “royal disease,” is inherited as an X-linked recessive, with an incidence of 1 in 5,000 male live births. It is due to a deficiency of factor VIII, a protein coagulant that plays a vital role in the blood clotting pathway.[sup]11,12[/sup] About one-third of affected males are new mutations, meaning the alteration in the gene occurs for the first time in them; hence there is no antecedent family history of the disorder. Hemophilia A is characterized by easy bruising, prolonged bleeding, and hemorrhaging into joints, muscles, and other tissues including the brain. The gene for hemophilia A has been mapped and cloned to Xq28. Carrier detection is possible and replacement therapy with factor VIII is effective.[sup]1[/sup]
Just read something about that

WILL HYPERINTELLIGENT OCTOPUSES TAKE OVER THE WORLD? Have they
Quote:BACKGROUND: OCTOPUSES HAVE STRANGE POWERSThe octopus has long been one of the ocean’s most intelligent and adaptive phylum with camouflage/color-changing abilities and limb regeneration. They pass intelligence tests, perform tasks like opening containers, and can physically communicate with other octopuses. Their brains are large; 500 million neurons (brain cells), and by comparison, humans have 86 billion brain cells. They evolve slowly. In 300 million years, just 300 species have existed, which could be attributed to their ability to alter their genetic instructions via RNA editing. This has given the species an evolutionary advantage. They can increase the variation in the proteins they produce, thus allowing them to adapt to evolving environments, such as polar waters.
Hidden in plain sight
PLANET OF THE OCTOPUSES: WHAT ANIMAL SPECIES IS MOST LIKELY TO RISE UP AND OVERTHROW HUMANS?
Quote:“They have big eyes, connected with the big brain, which means they work in the same kind of world that we do,” he adds. “They’re large eyes, they’re very complex eyes, and they work much like ours.” You read it here first: Cephalopods have the perfect eyes for world domination.

What Is mRNA? Here’s A Crash Course On What It Does 
Quote:One surprising star of the coronavirus pandemic response has been the molecule called mRNA. It’s the key ingredient in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. But mRNA itself is not a new invention from the lab. It evolved billions of years ago and is naturally found in every cell in your body. Scientists think RNA originated in the earliest life formseven before DNA existed.

Is Messenger RNA Patent-Eligible?  Wait wasn't this just answered?
Quote:Under patent law, an inventor may obtain a patent on “any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof.”  Section 101 is subject, however, to an important implicit exception: “laws of nature, natural phenomena, and abstract ideas are not patentable.” (Mayo Collaborative Servs. v. Prometheus Labs., Inc., 132 S. Ct. 1289, 1293 (2012)). Such “manifestations of a nature are free to all men and reserved exclusively to none.” (Funk Bros. Seed Co. v. Kalo Inoculant Co., 333 U.S. 127, 130 (1948)).

almost forgot The Fugate Family Of Kentucky Has Had Blue Skin For Centuries — Here’s Why
Quote:At that point, Benjy’s father, Alva Stacy, explained to the doctors, “My grandmother Luna on my dad’s side was a blue Fugate. It was real bad in her.”
Benjy Stacy was the latest child born in a long line of Blue Fugates – the blue people of Kentucky – who had lived in the Appalachian mountains of Kentucky for the past 197 years.
Interesting familytree
Almost left this out sorry it's outta order.

Quote:Then again, a 2021 study on octopus brains found some revealing similarities to human brains. Among many other things, they determined that octopus brains have a lot of folds — a physical trait that brains acquire through a process known as gyrification — even though this trait is usually associated with mammals and other complex organisms that need to retain large quantities of information.
Exposed to cold water, octopuses will change the genes in their brain, study reveals
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/mrkq07yJnu0]
One of the working theories I've been digging into is that the whole "Shadow Person" phenomena is nothing more than an advanced evolved species of octopus. Think of the octopus we see in the water as nothing more than their version of chimps when compared to humans. 

Octopus are scary creatures, there is a video going around with a woman getting an octopus stuck on her face. It's a small sized octopus, but even then, it might not have been much bigger than her face, it was still strong enough to crush her skull like an egg. 

Now imagine a more evolved version of that kind of creature, and that's the real threat behind Shadow People.
Octopuses are scary , who knows what all abilitys they really have ...

In Greek mythology there is this giant sea monster , some may call it Kraken

Kraken
Octopus taste okay if done right.  A little too 'fishy' of a taste for me though.   When I lived in Japan I had it.  I preferred the smoked squid.  No fishy tasting suction cups like with octopus.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
Love the rabbit hole this opens in my mind! Thank, Crazierfox! Thumbup
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
When I first moved to the Caribbean, I didn't yet have all my fishing gear, but just a few things.   I was told by the locals that the best bait was a cut-up "Sea Cat" -- a small octopus, mostly because it was thought to be so fiberous that the small in-reef fish wouldn't be able to nibble the bait off my hook.  

So, I started walking the rocky shore, and found a small  octopus in a tidal pool.   I approached it slowly with a spear, and it backed away from me, almost exactly the speed I was advancing.   I took a step back, and it slowly floated foward.   It was as if it understood my effective spear range and wanted to play.   

This went on, back and forth for ten minutes, with me moving all around the tidal pool, and the octopus moving in opposition.   Finally, I got ready and lunged for it, and it shot a stream of water -- not ink -- out of the tidal pool, which landed on my leg and briefly scared me.    I swear, I could almost feel that little shit laughing at me.   After that, I decided it was far too intelligent to be used for bait.    Months later, when I was hunting lobsters at night, snorkeling with a flashlight in  10 feet of water, I encountered other octopuses.    Many were very curious, and would tint red at being approached too quickly, and transition into a blue tone once a rapport had been established.  

Even more interesting were the squid, who at night appear to have a sort of movie marquee flash of small lights running around the edge of their fin and mantle, and if I kept my light out of their eyes, and moved slowly, they seemed to enjoy moving very close to my mask, such that we were eye-to-eye, and would remain in that position, until I moved away.   I feel a communion of sorts on occasion, although I admit that may have been something that I wanted.   

Amazing creatures.   FAR more intelligent that we usually give them credit for.    I absolutely have loved fried calamari in the past, but after that, I can't eat them again.   I would feel like a cannibal.
(01-24-2024, 03:33 AM)guyfriday Wrote: One of the working theories I've been digging into is that the whole "Shadow Person" phenomena is nothing more than an advanced evolved species of octopus. Think of the octopus we see in the water as nothing more than their version of chimps when compared to humans. 

Octopus are scary creatures, there is a video going around with a woman getting an octopus stuck on her face. It's a small sized octopus, but even then, it might not have been much bigger than her face, it was still strong enough to crush her skull like an egg. 

Now imagine a more evolved version of that kind of creature, and that's the real threat behind Shadow People.

Welp tightening the tinfoil hat even tighter what if we are fragments of those beings?  
Shadow Person x has y  # of spores out there (similar looking people) shadow person a has g amount.  
Now look at a suction cup similarity below?
now look at click if mature

(01-24-2024, 06:08 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Octopuses are scary , who knows what all abilitys they really have ...

In Greek mythology there is this giant sea monster , some may call it Kraken

Kraken

I thought the opening was getting long [Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIDx53_rbX4]
Snake's do produce venom but other animals do too
Water you say
(01-25-2024, 02:06 PM)Nugget Wrote: Love the rabbit hole this opens in my mind! Thank, Crazierfox! Thumbup
Glad to have helped? 
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoMjvH5htPI]
Here is some more food for thought.
Pyramid geek right here A one ton granite ball floats on water MARCH 25, 2017 / ROADTIREMENTVINTAGE

(01-24-2024, 07:42 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Octopus taste okay if done right.  A little too 'fishy' of a taste for me though.   When I lived in Japan I had it.  I preferred the smoked squid.  No fishy tasting suction cups like with octopus.
Too rubbery and if this dive into crazytown turns out to be true not a cannibal.  22 Incredible Types Of Octopus (Names, Photos & Interesting Facts) 
[Image: 40ptD7U.jpg]

(01-25-2024, 02:28 PM)argentus Wrote: When I first moved to the Caribbean, I didn't yet have all my fishing gear, but just a few things.   I was told by the locals that the best bait was a cut-up "Sea Cat" -- a small octopus, mostly because it was thought to be so fiberous that the small in-reef fish wouldn't be able to nibble the bait off my hook.  

So, I started walking the rocky shore, and found a small  octopus in a tidal pool.   I approached it slowly with a spear, and it backed away from me, almost exactly the speed I was advancing.   I took a step back, and it slowly floated foward.   It was as if it understood my effective spear range and wanted to play.   

This went on, back and forth for ten minutes, with me moving all around the tidal pool, and the octopus moving in opposition.   Finally, I got ready and lunged for it, and it shot a stream of water -- not ink -- out of the tidal pool, which landed on my leg and briefly scared me.    I swear, I could almost feel that little shit laughing at me.   After that, I decided it was far too intelligent to be used for bait.    Months later, when I was hunting lobsters at night, snorkeling with a flashlight in  10 feet of water, I encountered other octopuses.    Many were very curious, and would tint red at being approached too quickly, and transition into a blue tone once a rapport had been established.  

Even more interesting were the squid, who at night appear to have a sort of movie marquee flash of small lights running around the edge of their fin and mantle, and if I kept my light out of their eyes, and moved slowly, they seemed to enjoy moving very close to my mask, such that we were eye-to-eye, and would remain in that position, until I moved away.   I feel a communion of sorts on occasion, although I admit that may have been something that I wanted.   

Amazing creatures.   FAR more intelligent that we usually give them credit for.    I absolutely have loved fried calamari in the past, but after that, I can't eat them again.   I would feel like a cannibal.

Project Shadow Octopus, Highly Advanced Break Away Civilizations That Disguise Themselves as Aliens, Jared Murphy 
Long video 

Quote:Imagine a highly evolved Earth Species that adapts and modifies certain “Beings” to perform certain tasks, like Travel through space, or Inner Space.  This “Civiliation” could create highly advanced technologies that look like Alien Technology and they’ve got an Epic Allbi.
While everyones looking in Outerspace for Aliens and Alien Technology, they could be right here underneath the Ground people walk on.  They could be in another dimension, next to ours, like a Radio Station that is just a single digit away from another.
Octopus Ancestors Were Among the Earliest Animals on Earth, Report Says
Quote:Fossils found in Newfoundland throw back cephalopod evolution by tens of millions of years, but does a species' longevity speak to braininess?

Be not proud, puny human. We go back maybe half a million years, if we count our small-brained ancestors. If we go all the way back to the arboreal rat-like animal that is the oldest known ancestor of primates, OK, we reach 65 million years or so. But octopi and their cephalopod cousins are among the oldest animals on Earth, going back well over half a billion years, and new research suggests their evolution began even earlier than thought – in the early Cambrian, even before the appearance of the arthropods.
Camouflaging in a Complex Environment—Octopuses Use Specific Features of Their Surroundings for Background Matching  
Quote:Living under intense predation pressure, octopuses evolved an effective and impressive camouflaging ability that exploits features of their surroundings to enable them to “blend in.” To achieve such background matching, an animal may use general resemblance and reproduce characteristics of its entire surroundings, or it may imitate a specific object in its immediate environment. Using image analysis algorithms, we examined correlations between octopuses and their backgrounds. Field experiments show that when camouflaging, Octopus cyanea and O. vulgaris base their body patterns on selected features of nearby objects rather than attempting to match a large field of view. Such an approach enables the octopus to camouflage in partly occluded environments and to solve the problem of differences in appearance as a function of the viewing inclination of the observer.

Octopus Intelligence And Skills  
Quote: In a more general sense, scientists and philosophers alike have come to realize that octopuses and their coleoid relatives are interesting points of reference with which to compare other animal groups. Despite having diverged from vertebrates over 500 million years ago, coleoids convergently evolved several analogous structures (e.g., a camera eye, a statocyst equilibrium system) and abilities (e.g., long term memory, associative learning) that were once thought to be exclusive to vertebrates.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5j_sMefkg]
(01-22-2024, 08:32 PM)Crazierfox Wrote: Time Traveling Shape Shifting Reptile's are a distraction? 
for entertainment puroses only and no one really thinks the royals are octopi or reptiles 
I know the videos, etc. David Ickes work etc.
If you tell a lie long enough 
Some good data here conclusion seems too easy
Now every lie has to have some truth so let's take a look the octopus a known intelligent shapeshifter that has been around for a long time, & is uber smart.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVVwIh9Agd4By no means are the contents of this thread a call for anyone to commit violence against any humans or octopuses and their ilk (cutlefish etc)
Counterpoint 
Quote:Begley's simple Google search launched a four-year-and-counting odyssey, during which she has devoted herself to tracking down forgotten documents, corresponding with federal prisoners, putting questions to Oliver North, and even confronting the man who may have shot her dad. Her work, she says, has placed her own life in danger and made her a target of the same forces that killed her father. And yet she cannot stop. She keeps following the siren song of the conspiracy theory, the same beguiling cognitive path that lures others to the JFK assassination and Area 51. What was once a family tragedy has blossomed into something else entirely, a vast puzzle whose solution promises to illuminate not only her father's death but the dark forces behind the world's apparent chaos. The Octopus Conspiracy: One Woman's Search for Her Father's Killer