deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What if..
Buckle up [Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDgR7FL5cjc]
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nUJ4hRSPcA]
Time to get the helmet on
oh god i'm so hungry after reading this thread.

please let there be delicious giant octopeoples.

please god please i need this
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
(01-27-2024, 04:17 PM)Lysergic Wrote: oh god i'm so hungry after reading this thread.

please let there be delicious giant octopeoples.

please god please i need this

That would be an interesting twist wouldn't it.  Very probable 
All I could find were these but who knows  In India
Quote:Human-Octopus Hybrid From the Future Speaks During Accidental Alert at Elementary School, Prompts Lockdown  
"Picked my daughter up from school and she comes running up to me from the bus. 'Dad, dad, dad, there's an octopus that's gonna smash my eyes with a hammer,'" Scott Summers, a father of a 6-year-old at Woodland Primary, told KGW.
Quote:So how is an octopus like a human? No, this is not a Lewis Carroll riddle. Even though it may seem like octopuses could not be any more different from us, our genes share one major thing that no one has seen in any other animal. The answer also sounds like something out of Alice and Wonderland: protocadherins. Or rather, lots of protocadherins.ARE OCTOPUSES MORE HUMAN THAN WE ARE?
Quote:Is there an older name for Cecaelia?  “Octopi do not play a major role in most Native American mythology-- most coastal tribes consider the octopus to be just another type of shellfish. In some Northwest Coast tribes of British Columbia and Alaska, the octopus plays a more prominent role as a medicine animal, considered to have formidable powers over the weather or over sickness and health.”
There is this to
Quote:Cecaelia And Octomaid: Myths, Origin, Facts & Powers Cecaelia have incredible agility, as they can quickly move between different movements with little effort. This agility is what makes them so formidable in combat; they can dodge attacks, swing from things, and perform lots of complicated maneuvers effortlessly. Cecaelia have razor-sharp teeth at the front of their mouth that give them a powerful bite. Cecaelia are able to control their muscles in their limbs and digits extremely well – sometimes even better than most other beings. Cecaelia have superior reflexes which allow them to react to spells and interactive elements quicker than most people; they can also react to falling objects quickly before they hit the ground or do something else dangerous. Cecaelia are able to be physically active for much longer periods than others – making it easier for them to survive at the bottom of the ocean where there is scarce light. They also see “perfectly” in an environment that usually has no light sources at all: the sea’s deep waters. Cecaelia are fast swimmers thanks to their adaptation to ocean water, capable of moving freely without any resistance from currents while they glide through water effortlessly. The waves aren’t a problem for cecaelia either: since they’re adapted to life underwater, they are fully resistant.
Hope that helps with the hunger.  These might help take it away for all the wrong reasons disturbing Scientifically Proven Tips for Humans to Grow Tentacles Like an Octopus
(01-26-2024, 06:15 PM)Theatreboy Wrote: I love the rabbit hole you opened in my head, also.

What if the ? created us to do their bidding on land?

I know, ancient alien theorists disagreee.

That show put me to sleep.  Have they done their spin on Giza Death star yet?
Secretive, tiny, and deadly: Here's how to survive a blue-ringed octopus bite 

Mr Holmes says the bite is treated in a similar way to a snake bite.     
Quote:Last week, word leaked — thanks to a report by Media Matters — that local TV stations owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group were set to run an absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory: that Mr F was responsible for the creation of the coronavirus. It was supposed to be a segment during “America This Week,” a show hosted by former Fox News personality Eric Bolling.  Outrageous claims about .. should never see the light of day on Sinclair Broadcast
Quote edited in part because if you watch Arrested Development nevermind anotherthread topic if I ever have time to finish this one
[Image: dfo3fuh-146faff8-210e-4eba-b863-3490c206...vGir_sUnoo]
link
 [Image: hh65bb09d7.png]
quik vid
Stumbled over this https://www.foxweather.com/earth-space/scientists-discover-rare-octopus-nursery
Quote:Marvel at never-before-seen octopus nursery found off coast of Costa Rica
Quote: family visiting from Vancouver, British Columbia, reported the octopus to a ranger at Bay View State Park on Wednesday. The Padilla Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve was then notified and asked to help the stranded octopus
https://www.foxweather.com/earth-space/g...unt-vernon
These evil fkkrs will crawl out the rock pools and chase you. And if you have ever speared a non-homicidal occy, you know a spear aint good for the blue ringed cnts.

They are moving south and are now even found it the mythical island of Tasmania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-ringed_octopus

Chemical weapons need to be considered for these monsters.
I was not here.
Quote:First aid treatment is pressure on the wound and artificial respiration once the paralysis has disabled the victim's respiratory muscles, which often occurs within minutes of being bitten. Because the venom primarily kills through paralysis, victims are frequently saved if artificial respiration is started and maintained before marked cyanosis and hypotension develop. Respiratory support until medical assistance arrives will improve the victim's chances of survival.[24][20] Definitive hospital treatment involves placing the patient on a ventilator until the toxin is removed by the body.[20] Victims who survive the first 24 hours usually recover completely.[25]
Things that make you go hmm
Epstein reportedly hoped to develop super-race of humans with his DNA
Quote:Registered sex offender hoped to seed human race with his DNA by impregnating 20 women at a time, New York Times reports
Quote:Melinda Gates reportedly sought out divorce lawyers in 2019 when news of Bill Gates's ties to Jeffrey Epstein surfaced. Here's how the two men were connected.....Gates told The Journal in 2019 that he had met Epstein but said he did not have "any business relationship or friendship with him." Gates made the comments after his meetings with the convicted sex offender surfaced. 
What Was the Real Relationship Between Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates?
Quote:How a young neuroscientist became a connection between the Microsoft co-founder and the pedophile financier

[Image: epstein-gates.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1]

Quote:Outrageous claims about Dr. Fauci should never see the light of day on Sinclair Broadcast

Sinclair Broadcast Group pulled a segment that featured an absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory about Dr. Fauci but still plans to air it next week

It’s easy to mistake Watters for giving credence because that’s actually what he did. He gave it credit for doing a lot of “great stuff.” Even Fox News’s Emily DeCiccio has written QAnon centers on beliefs that are “baseless.” Watters’ comments were irresponsible. Let’s see if Fox News does anything about it.[Image: https://www.poynter.org/wp-content/uploa...0x1000.jpg]
Quote:Attempt to link Mitt Romney to alleged 'recruiter' of accused sex abuser Jeffrey Epstein misleading

• Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah had eight years of business experience before co-founding the Bain Capital investment firm in 1984.
  • British publisher Robert Maxwell was among the early investors in Romney’s first investment fund at Bain. 
  • Romney had already established himself in business by the time Robert Maxwell gave him money — and Maxwell’s investment was not the first in the fund.

• Robert Maxwell died before his daughter began working with Epstein. So any alleged connection between Romney and Epstein lacks evidence. 

[Image: 514cbd25441bd0c8a1a276c54f06cdaa.jpg]

Quote:Jeffrey Epstein donated to several Democrats throughout 1990s and early 2000s

Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy financier charged with sex trafficking, has been a prolific donor to various Democratic campaigns and party committees over the past couple decades, including contributions to some who are now calling for the resignation of a Trump cabinet member who cut a deal for Epstein in a similar case more than a decade earlier.
[Image: https://s.abcnews.com/images/Politics/je...hpMain.jpg]
John Kerry, Hillary Clinton's successor as former President Barack Obama's secretary of state, also was a recipient of Epstein's donations during his time as a U.S. senator in Massachusetts in the 1990s and early 2000s.
Quote:Biden’s top scientist met Jeffrey Epstein twice. It’s now complicating his confirmation.

Epstein claimed on one of his websites that his foundation had sponsored “many prominent scientists,” including Lander. A spokesperson for Lander told The New York Times in 2019 that the boast wasn’t true. (Two other scientists whom Epstein claimed to have sponsored also said Epstein had never supported their work.)

Jeffrey Epstein Shunned Donald Trump ‘When He Realized He Was a Crook,’ Disgraced Financier’s Brother Tells Piers Morgan | Video

“Well, first is the the actual pathologist who did the autopsy did not determine that was a suicide. They couldn’t. They said it looked more like a homicide,” responded Epstein. “So this point, the question becomes, what investigating was done in a matter of days to make them come out with that determination. And it turns out that because it was called a suicide, there doesn’t seem to have been an investigation.”

EDNKH

DOSSIER JULY 22, 2019
Who Was Jeffrey Epstein Calling? A close study of his circle — social, professional, transactional — reveals a damning portrait of elite New York.

White House science adviser resigns and acknowledges ‘disrespectful and demeaning’ behavior after investigation[Image: https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stel...ill/f_webp]
The resignation of the President’s science adviser and director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy comes just a day after damning reports surfaced that he had been the subject of an internal investigation late last year after a complaint was filed under the Executive Office of the President’s Safe and Respectful Workplace Policy. The investigation, first reported by Politico, found “credible evidence” of violations of the policy and “corrective action was taken consistent with those findings,” a spokesperson for OSTP told CNN. It did not find credible evidence of gender-based discrimination, the spokesperson noted.