deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is now such thing as New World Order
I actually say this with confidence. It's a journey of the minds that think their twisted minds can make a New World Order.  First of all, this meaning is so far fetched from reality, that the meaning should be labeled as " a lie, not misinformation". 
People around the world can't even control their neighbor's habits of having their laundry hang out- doors. It's really sick, but true. We as the older generation always hung our laundry out doors or hung them up in the laundry room or even in the basement.
NEW WORLD ORDER IS TOTAL BULL CRAP
As near as I can tell, the new world order usually ends with "do you want fries with that?" Tongue Rolleyes
Support the Christchurch Call
(11-18-2023, 10:51 PM)music is magic Wrote: I actually say this with confidence. It's a journey of the minds that think their twisted minds can make a New World Order.  First of all, this meaning is so far fetched from reality, that the meaning should be labeled as " a lie, not misinformation". 
People around the world can't even control their neighbor's habits of having their laundry hang out- doors. It's really sick, but true. We as the older generation always hung our laundry out doors or hung them up in the laundry room or even in the basement.
Boogeyman usually are. 

What does exist is; NATO, OPEC, G[insert number here], BRICS, League of Arab States, and The UN.  

And there is also Klaus Schwab (WEF) and The IMF. Who literally coined the term, "The Great Reset". 

Really, it's a bunch of NWO's of varying levels of cooperation.  I'd rather not The Chinese and Arab ones win for what it's worth.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(11-18-2023, 11:39 PM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 10:51 PM)music is magic Wrote: I actually say this with confidence. It's a journey of the minds that think their twisted minds can make a New World Order.  First of all, this meaning is so far fetched from reality, that the meaning should be labeled as " a lie, not misinformation". 
Boogeyman usually are. 

What does exist is; NATO, OPEC, G[insert number here], BRICS, League of Arab States, and The UN.  

And there is also Klaus Schwab (WEF) and The IMF. Who literally coined the term, "The Great Reset". 

Really, it's a bunch of NWO's of varying levels of cooperation.  I'd rather not The Chinese and Arab ones win for what it's worth.

I agree.

As I say - it's not when - it's how.  

Because I think it is inevitable -- the natural progression from where we are now.

But how -- how will it be run and by who?
(11-18-2023, 11:58 PM)ANNEE Wrote:
Boogeyman usually are. 

I agree.

Because I think it is inevitable -- the natural progression from where we are now.

It's impossible. No one trust their enemy. NWO= NEVER WIN OPPRESSION
(11-19-2023, 12:30 AM)music is magic Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 11:58 PM)ANNEE Wrote:
Boogeyman usually are. 

I agree.

It's impossible. No one trust their enemy. NWO= NEVER WIN OPPRESSION

But that's where the "how" comes in (not when -- but how).  I'd say today -- that basically the world is run by powerful oligarchs -- a handful. What benefits them?  

If you have everything in the world you need (money -- power -- etc) -- what next?  For some its philanthropy.  Others power of control.  Others ??????
What is power? That is something I have real difficulties with.
I just don't get it.
I think it is to make things go the way you want them to. But at the same time I think it has actually more to do with what magnitude of force you can mobilize.
So it is actually more a game of how many boxe of the different types of power you check that makes you
'most powerful'

What do Oligarchs really have at their disposal though, other than just money?

lol
It was always just a phrase, describing the fact that the order of the world is constantly changing and what your dream outcome could be given the circumstances.

It's actually hilarious that this turned into a sort of conspiracy meme, because one of the Bushes and a couple others used it in a speech.
Shows you how easy it is to exploit the 'sceptical mind' of clueless people.
(11-19-2023, 01:10 PM)FurPerson Wrote: What is power? That is something I have real difficulties with.
I just don't get it.
I think it is to make things go the way you want them to. But at the same time I think it has actually more to do with what magnitude of force you can mobilize.
So it is actually more a game of how many boxe of the different types of power you check that makes you
'most powerful'

lol
It was always just a phrase, describing the fact that the order of the world is constantly changing and what your dream outcome could be given the circumstances.

It's actually hilarious that this turned into a sort of conspiracy meme, because one of the Bushes and a couple others used it in a speech.

I grew up in poverty -- my mom married a millionaire when I was 13.

The main difference between not having money and having money is CHOICES.
(11-19-2023, 01:10 PM)FurPerson Wrote: What is power? That is something I have real difficulties with.
I just don't get it.
'most powerful'

lol

If I may, power is that which we gather around us to influence our awareness.   Misuse of power is that which is gathered to influence people, situations and environments against their will and purpose.   IMVHO.
(11-19-2023, 02:14 PM)ANNEE Wrote: I grew up in poverty -- my mom married a millionaire when I was 13.

The main difference between not having money and having money is CHOICES.

'choices' is still a far cry from power.

(11-19-2023, 02:28 PM)argentus Wrote: If I may, power is that which we gather around us to influence our awareness.   Misuse of power is that which is gathered to influence people, situations and environments against their will and purpose.   IMVHO.

influence our awareness. That is an interesting take. Not opinion but one step before that, what we pay attention to?

Is misuse of power not super relative though? Aren't we always misusing power to some extent if we influence our environment?