Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is now such thing as New World Order
This is pretty great.

Related to power. You just got to get through the cringe intro. lol

[Video: https://youtu.be/r4wLXNydzeY?si=OLvLcwHzMYjNjVWE]

Ats2499_monkey

He's describing our international political order as:

anarchy and the goal of every state is survival.

there goes all naive romantic view out of the window
(11-20-2023, 10:10 AM)FurPerson Wrote: This is pretty great.

Related to power. You just got to get through the cringe intro. lol

[Video: https://youtu.be/r4wLXNydzeY?si=OLvLcwHzMYjNjVWE]

Ats2499_monkey

He's describing our international political order as:

anarchy and the goal of every state is survival.

there goes all naive romantic view out of the window
I just don't think mankind can't get along with it's your neighbor and it's distant neighbor the reason why is because everybody is so changeable and one day they can be really nice and they can be really nice for 20 years and then suddenly something happens so the worst of enemies. I don't think it's I don't think it's necessary to love your neighbor I do think it's necessary to be on the alert from your neighbor to see if your neighbor has good intentions in life. And your neighbor coe.uld be country next to where you're living.
Peace and love sounds so good but I think we are designed to bring harm to each other in lif
The Global Central Bank System is The NWO.
LolBeer It's Bueller Time

(11-19-2023, 01:10 PM)FurPerson Wrote: What is power? That is something I have real difficulties with.
I just don't get it.
I think it is to make things go the way you want them to. But at the same time I think it has actually more to do with what magnitude of force you can mobilize.
So it is actually more a game of how many boxe of the different types of power you check that makes you
'most powerful'

What do Oligarchs really have at their disposal though, other than just money?

lol
It was always just a phrase, describing the fact that the order of the world is constantly changing and what your dream outcome could be given the circumstances.

It's actually hilarious that this turned into a sort of conspiracy meme, because one of the Bushes and a couple others used it in a speech.
Shows you how easy it is to exploit the 'sceptical mind' of clueless people.

I feel like the expression predates the Bushes.   I think it came from a set of fictional books called Iluminatus Trilogy back in the 70s.   Or George Orwell. 

I used to encounter people that knew the word 'Illuminati' very far and few between and it was sort of a code word for those that were into CT back then.   One in 500 people I'd say.   And everytime we wandered off on a conversation of our own.  

Nowdays, pop stars all pretend to know something the rest of us dont.
One of the problems with that conspiracy theory is that the expression "New World Order" has got into general use, so it might be used in casual and banal ways which have nothing to do with the conspiratorial meaning of the term. For example, there was an incident in which a young sprinter won an important race, and a television interviewer suggested that there was now a "new world order" in world athletics. Theorists have tended to leap on casual references like that as "proof" that the NWO of conspiracy theory was real.

Another problem is combination with other theories. I first encountered the term in a 90's television documentary series which also had an episode on the lizards as part of the same theory. So rhe message appeared to be "The world is facing the great danger that the lizards will CONTINUE to do what they've been doing secretly for millions of years". My questions were; why is this being called "new", and what fresh development was there to worry about which could make the situation worse?
(11-27-2023, 02:43 AM)DISRAELI Wrote: One of the problems with that conspiracy theory is that the expression "New World Order" has got into general use, so it might be used in casual and banal ways which have nothing to do with the conspiratorial meaning of the term. For example, there was an incident in which a young sprinter won an important race, and a television interviewer suggested that there was now a "new world order" in world athletics. Theorists have tended to leap on casual references like that as "proof" that the NWO of conspiracy theory was real.

Another problem is combination with other theories. I first encountered the term in a 90's television documentary series which also had an episode on the lizards as part of the same theory. So rhe message appeared to be "The world is facing the great danger that the lizards will CONTINUE to do what they've been doing secretly for millions of years". My questions were; why is this being called "new", and what fresh development was there to worry about which could make the situation worse?

I think you're exactly on the mark, here, particularly in the way it's used casually.

Only conspiracy theorists seem to find that particular angle.  Everyone else talks about a "new world order" to mean a social change of some sort; not necessarily draconian in nature -- but simply a change.

As someone who's seen first hand just how inefficient government can be and how chaotic "ruling classes" can be, I am highly skeptical of any global conspiracy of the elite.  I'd believe they would collude on car prices or oil prices... but there's too much rivalry to be involved in anything James-Bond-ish.
(11-18-2023, 10:51 PM)music is magic Wrote: I actually say this with confidence. It's a journey of the minds that think their twisted minds can make a New World Order.  First of all, this meaning is so far fetched from reality, that the meaning should be labeled as " a lie, not misinformation". 
People around the world can't even control their neighbor's habits of having their laundry hang out- doors. It's really sick, but true. We as the older generation always hung our laundry out doors or hung them up in the laundry room or even in the basement.
NEW WORLD ORDER IS TOTAL BULL CRAP

The term used " New World Order " is also predictive programming-  They want to guide us to accept what all they have in their evil mind. So it has been repeated or a long time in many places .

I think they are proceeding forward.....

[Video: https://youtu.be/LAf0QnLFS7Q?feature=shared]

The " World " as of now is allready spiraling to dark waters...and from chaos they will build new order, some humans may be even begging them Wink to do that . 

This all manufactured crisis is proceeding....creating weaker World and humans...

- Global warming hoax
- Destroying countries infrastructure that generates electricity
- Getting people to mass psychosis so they can want dangerous injection from cold
- Controlling the grand narrative which brainwash people
- Sending migrants to countries , which then cause massive problems

The trend here is to abolish  rather than build better World. This all happen simultaneously in many countries ...not a coincidence.

At some point people will want order back.....then the masters will give it , their new world dis-order. But it`s too late then.
A New World Order implies an Old State Chaos?.

When people mention the Illuminati or NWO to me I tell them about Middle Temple...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Temple
I was not here.
New World Order has been around for a long time.

Bush Sr. talked about the New World Order during the Iraq war.

Pope Francis is a perfect example of New World Order.  Marxist.  Anti-borders.  Anti-Free-Market.  Anti-Catholic.  Anti-America.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence