deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official I Need Some Help With My Avatar Thread
(Yesterday, 12:01 PM)Encia22 Wrote: You're welcome, but seeing it now on my phone, i realise I wrote contributer instead of contributor.

I'll fix it tomorrow... I left the files at work... sorry.

Let me know if there's anything else to fix/change.

Beer

All good. I may need help with the upload step by step. I'm basically back to newbie status at all of this compounded by the fact I'm navigating the interwebz on a Fire tablet....
(Yesterday, 01:11 PM)AccessDenied Wrote: All good. I may need help with the upload step by step. I'm basically back to newbie status at all of this compounded by the fact I'm navigating the interwebz on a Fire tablet....

No worries, we can work it out.

The Boss has already put together a walk-through about profiles, avatars, etc. See if that helps.

https://denyignorance.com/Thread-How-To-...ound-Image

Beer
(Yesterday, 12:01 PM)Encia22 Wrote: You're welcome, but seeing it now on my phone, i realise I wrote contributer instead of contributor.

I'll fix it tomorrow... I left the files at work... sorry.

Let me know if there's anything else to fix/change.

Beer

Hi AccessDenied, as promised, here is the latest version for you. I've already tested it and it seems to fit good.

[Image: tv6644906a.png]
Beer
(Today, 05:43 AM)Encia22 Wrote: Hi AccessDenied, as promised, here is the latest version for you. I've already tested it and it seems to fit good.

[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...44906a.png]
Beer

I cannot thank you enough. I have saved it to my device and will attempt to upload it when I have more time to figure out the correct process.
(9 hours ago)AccessDenied Wrote: I cannot thank you enough. I have saved it to my device and will attempt to upload it when I have more time to figure out the correct process.

Ok, I'm glad you're happy, but I messed up the text again. I tried to make it look more goldishy and now it's too blurred.

I would like to get hold of the original image file for that accolade to use in your avatar... I need to ask around.

ETA: Stop the presses. The old boy ATS network still works... With a little help, I found the original Gold contributor image from way back when.

So, if you hold off until tomorrow, I'll replace my piss-poor text with the original image.

Beer