deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DENY IGNORANCE Desktop Wallpapers
(05-03-2024, 04:41 PM)Nerb Wrote: Your poster makes great singing. I can imagine a D.I. Christmas now in the chat room with everyone in tune drinking and much merriment.

Great stuff.

"And an MK Conspiracy"...classic.

Cheers, that's what I envisioned, too..., even though I can't sing to save my life, but beer helps a lot.

Beer

(05-03-2024, 06:02 PM)TSK Wrote: lol try this. It's pre-activated and you don't have to do shit but install it. It's clean and it's the one I use. I get my software from an invite only forum that forked from a banned subreddit. I don't trust torrents.

Cheers for that, TSK! I'll grab it and try it as soon as I get a new PC. I was a mod/super mod for 10 years on a big warez site. We had invite only, too and the zero day stuff we had was beautiful. Unfortunately, that love affair ended when the site shut down without prior warning around 2008, and much of my software is stuck in that era.  [Image: ats2492_crybaby2.gif]

Beer
(05-03-2024, 08:36 PM)Encia22 Wrote: Cheers, that's what I envisioned, too..., even though I can't sing to save my life, but beer helps a lot.

Beer

Cheers for that, TSK! I'll grab it and try it as soon as I get a new PC. I was a mod/super mod for 10 years on a big warez site. We had invite only, too and the zero day stuff we had was beautiful. Unfortunately, that love affair ended when the site shut down without prior warning around 2008, and much of my software is stuck in that era.  [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...ybaby2.gif]

Beer

The software I do all my 3d renders in costs over $1000 annually for a license. I would if I could but that's way beyond my price range.

If I had invites, i'd send them, but they only give you one and I used mine up.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(05-03-2024, 06:58 AM)Nerb Wrote: I still use a hacked Russian version of Photoshop CS4 from 2008 that works offline. Lol

I remember been given hacked versions of Photoshop and Flash in 1999.  I was in the middle of doing my website and decided to start from scratch again and create a pure flash website.  I looked at Photoshop briefly but decided it was too much on top of learning Flash.

(05-03-2024, 06:58 AM)Nerb Wrote: I love the pic btw, great Alien chick and nice Ships. Keep up the fantastic work and keep showing us.

Thanks Nerb. You too.

(05-03-2024, 06:58 AM)Nerb Wrote: AND GET WELL SOON.

Thank you. I feel slightly better today.

(05-03-2024, 02:52 PM)Encia22 Wrote: This is a poster I made last Christmas to go with my Short Story Contest entry on ATS, but personalised for DI, and posted here...

I really like this.  Very creative.

(05-03-2024, 02:52 PM)Encia22 Wrote: I really can't get used to The Gimp, it's hard to break twenty years of PS knowledge.

There's a patch called PhotoGIMP which makes it look more like Photoshop if you are interested.
... an upbeat cynic
What resolution you (denyingorance) like/want for wallpapers ?

in case I can get the energy to dust off the drawing tablet.
(05-04-2024, 05:03 AM)OneStepBack Wrote: I remember been given hacked versions of Photoshop and Flash in 1999.  I was in the middle of doing my website and decided to start from scratch again and create a pure flash website.  I looked at Photoshop briefly but decided it was too much on top of learning Flash.

Thanks Nerb. You too.

Thank you. I feel slightly better today.

I really like this.  Very creative.

There's a patch called PhotoGIMP which makes it look more like Photoshop if you are interested.

Thanks for the feedback and for the Gimp trick... I'll check it out. I know The Gimp is as powerful as PS, but it's just a new learning curve to find the right tools. All that hunting around usually stifles the creative flow, so maybe that plugin will help.

Beer