deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
So windows 11 update tanked my system…
(03-04-2024, 09:42 PM)pianopraze Wrote: I always do this on my macs. Good thinking. 

I had no choice with windows - it did it without my knowledge or permission.

I have my windows update set to where it requests a time to update.   That gives me the opportunity to establish a restore point.  I am not certain how I accomplished this particular wizardry, however I recall googling it, and going through various mystical steps which allowed me to create a stop point for the updates.

I know that our techonology has far outpaced our humanity, but just coming to terms with the idea that our technology has far outpaced our inherent intelligence.
(03-05-2024, 03:40 PM)argentus Wrote: I have my windows update set to where it requests a time to update.   That gives me the opportunity to establish a restore point.  I am not certain how I accomplished this particular wizardry, however I recall googling it, and going through various mystical steps which allowed me to create a stop point for the updates.

I know that our techonology has far outpaced our humanity, but just coming to terms with the idea that our technology has far outpaced our inherent intelligence.

It’s outpaced my ability to care. 

maybe I’ll become a Luddite.