Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
SOLVED - The Key To Enlightenment
Thumbup Thumbup [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
Don't Worry, Be Happy   [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
Indian mystic Meher Baba (1894–1969)
but what does it all mean?
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?
(04-15-2024, 04:23 PM)Sakiale Wrote: but what does it all mean?

From what I gathered it all means:
"Welcome to your new home, and RIP ATS." 

also the guy the bought ATS is a dirt bag (to put it nicely)

All of the above is just what I gathered. 

Now that this was solved, I would love to hear about the methods people used to solve this puzzle set. I was at a complete loss in this challenge.
(04-15-2024, 05:44 PM)guyfriday Wrote: Now that this was solved, I would love to hear about the methods people used to solve this puzzle set. I was at a complete loss in this challenge.

Me, too.
I am not good at puzzle solving.
(04-15-2024, 05:44 PM)guyfriday Wrote: Now that this was solved, I would love to hear about the methods people used to solve this puzzle set. I was at a complete loss in this challenge.

I admit this was a little all over the place. Wasn't sure what exactly to do for April 1st. Next year we'll be more prepared. Wink
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-15-2024, 06:17 PM)TSK Wrote: I admit this was a little all over the place. Wasn't sure what exactly to do for April 1st. Next year we'll be more prepared. Wink

Let's have one a month. It was great to have our minds taxed and added some fun to the site for a while beyond the usual subjects.

Treasure hunts are fun. Spot the difference. A Crossword/Wordfinder. Photoshopping/Art/Poem competition.

Let's have some fun while we watch the world burn and throw weirdness at us on a regular basis.

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "E".

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
(04-17-2024, 08:32 PM)Nerb Wrote: Let's have one a month. It was great to have our minds taxed and added some fun to the site for a while beyond the usual subjects.

Treasure hunts are fun. Spot the difference. A Crossword/Wordfinder. Photoshopping/Art/Poem competition.

Let's have some fun while we watch the world burn and throw weirdness at us on a regular basis.

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "E".

I think that's an excellent idea!  Thumbup