deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
SOLVED - The Key To Enlightenment
You are really Skeptic Overlord aren't ya'?
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(04-03-2024, 08:38 AM)Nerb Wrote: Darkness needs no Origin.

Not true. Absence of light needs no origin, but darkness needs light in order to be both recognized as well as exist. You can not have a contrasting idea without the opposite or countering idea for compare.
(04-03-2024, 08:57 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: You are really Skeptic Overlord aren't ya'?

lol no, but he did join.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
is the password case sensitive? is there really an answer? will i finally be enlightened once i figure it out? if somebody else figures it out first and i learn of it can i still attain enlightenment?
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?
(04-03-2024, 12:17 PM)Sakiale Wrote: is the password case sensitive?

No.

Quote:is there really an answer?

Yes indeed.
Has anyone else had the Heiroglyphs or the Word-finder puzzle?

And to TSK: Is this a "rolling" password that opens up new clues each day if the previous day's password was guessed correctly?

I'm on my third different page after imputting passwords.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(04-03-2024, 05:02 PM)Nerb Wrote: Has anyone else had the Heiroglyphs or the Word-finder puzzle?

And to TSK: Is this a "rolling" password that opens up new clues each day if the previous day's password was guessed correctly?

I'm on my third different page after imputting passwords.

The key never changes. There is only one right answer. The Path will updated with the most recent clue as it is provided by Bob.
(04-01-2024, 02:38 PM)Bob Wrote:  

That last 4 lines there.

No offense, but it comes off Luciferian. The wholesome one where the teachings of Jesus were inverted over time and more reminiscent in the absence of the dictate.

Like the path to enlightenment is inverted and enlightenment comes as a torch of self-determination in the dark.

So I guess that's my guess. The true ways of enlightenment have inverted themselves, and everything is upside down philosophically.

Or that's just projection because I have posted at occult forums and it reminds me of a Luciferian's poem.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(04-11-2024, 05:43 PM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote: That last 4 lines there.

No offense, but it comes off Luciferian. The wholesome one where the teachings of Jesus were inverted over time and more reminiscent in the absence of the dictate.

Like the path to enlightenment is inverted and enlightenment comes as a torch of self-determination in the dark.

So I guess that's my guess. The true ways of enlightenment have inverted themselves, and everything is upside down philosophically.

Or that's just projection because I have posted at occult forums and it reminds me of a Luciferian's poem.

Darkness here should be interpreted as death.
(04-11-2024, 06:23 PM)TSK Wrote: Darkness here should be interpreted as death.

So, no different that the parable of the Caterpillar? 
When the caterpillar leaves the cocoon as a butterfly, did it really die as one to become the other?
When we leave our bodies, do we die to become something else?

If Darkness is Death, then the Light is life. 

Or should we be discussing this out in the open since it's a puzzle to solve.