deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peru region attacks
(12-27-2023, 12:47 AM)Kwaka Wrote: The face pealing has that frazzledrip signature. Just how deep is the democratic party into the black arts? Some kind of adrenochrome, blood lust trade. To do this to the population is trying to dehumanize, degrade and take away their will to fight from the horror. It's only a small faction on this predator hunt so far, the early troops scouting the area.

That was my first thought:  the film of Clinton and Abedin.
https://igettalk.com/2023/07/snuff-film-...acrif.html
(01-08-2024, 10:20 AM)user123 Wrote: That was my first thought:  the film of Clinton and Abedin.
https://igettalk.com/2023/07/snuff-film-...acrif.html

Very possible. 

They are always in groups of two. 

Sometimes multiple groups of two.

One initiate one cult member?

Very possible.
The tribes in that region of Peru use hallucinogenic substance Ayahuasca in the ritual , which also seems to happen in night time . That was writed in official Federal Police – Criminal Investigation records ( link below ) that the The Asháninka or Asháninca  indigenous people use hayuasca hallucinogenic , and it was one possibility what has caused people reporting the aliens .

ACRE UAP CASE UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA IN INDIGENOUS TRIBES

MINISTRY OF JUSTICE FEDERAL POLICE DEPARTMENT

Now look this testimony from reddit 8 years ago:

Ayahuasca: Aliens performed chakra surgery on me and flushed my pineal gland... [x-post from /r/Psychonaut]

Taking DMT Can Lead to Experiences Similar to Those Reported by People Who Claim to Have Been Abducted by Aliens, Study Shows

So just have to wonder......those who report about the aliens seems to be users of Ayahuasca.... Ats2500_new_shocked  coincidence  ??
Wow. What a straw man. 

Sure they do that. That’s nothing to do with this.

this was a very physical wave going from village to village across at least three nations.

this was not lights on the sky. These were individuals on the ground. 

seen by whole villages at a time.

10, 20+ people seeing, shooting and knocking them down with shotguns.

catching them, repeatedly, literally in the process of trying to peel faces off people and chasing them off… many multiple individuals at time.
(01-09-2024, 03:57 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The tribes in that region of Peru use hallucinogenic substance Ayahuasca in the ritual , which also seems to happen in night time . That was writed in official Federal Police – Criminal Investigation records ( link below ) that the The Asháninka or Asháninca  indigenous people use hayuasca hallucinogenic , and it was one possibility what has caused people reporting the aliens .

ACRE UAP CASE UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA IN INDIGENOUS TRIBES

MINISTRY OF JUSTICE FEDERAL POLICE DEPARTMENT

Now look this testimony from reddit 8 years ago:

Ayahuasca: Aliens performed chakra surgery on me and flushed my pineal gland... [x-post from /r/Psychonaut]

Taking DMT Can Lead to Experiences Similar to Those Reported by People Who Claim to Have Been Abducted by Aliens, Study Shows

So just have to wonder......those who report about the aliens seems to be users of Ayahuasca.... Ats2500_new_shocked  coincidence  ??

I would say its possible if it wasn't such large numbers per sighting. They use hayuasca sure but its part of their religious type ceremonies and given under the supervision of a shaman. Also not typically something they are taking in big groups...more like maybe 5 or 10 people in a session .
(01-11-2024, 12:23 AM)RickyD Wrote: I would say its possible if it wasn't such large numbers per sighting. They use hayuasca sure but its part of their religious type ceremonies and given under the supervision of a shaman. Also not typically something they are taking in big groups...more like maybe 5 or 10 people in a session .

So who are the non-Ayahuasca users who have seen the aliens in Peru now there ? I have not seen really any evidence , i see people speaking about stories .
There was goverment investigating , also i think seeing US special forces / US army personel in the area ...did they see it ?
from what i read about that amazonian region, allmost everybody there uses Ayahuasca...it´s been used for centuries there.

I reserve my right having skeptical thoughts about the alien attacks if i dont see other evidense than stories .

btw N, N-dimethyltryptamine or DMT is not totally foreign substance to humans, we can make that in brain , small amounts.....if i did understand it right....

And in a study they noticed three-quarters remained convinced that these beings really existed even after the effects of the drug had worn off...it`s really interesting chemical , some say a door to other entitys or something like that. I was digging deeper about this but i dont want to go off-topic too much...there is definitely dot`s between some aliens / DMT but i dont claim all alien sightings are automatically visual hallucinations .
Drugs don't account for the scars on Talia's neck. I don't know the full story, she is young so heals well. Maybe it was some drunk uncle one night, with all the reports of face peelers going on it is higher up the suspect list.
(01-11-2024, 06:27 AM)Kwaka Wrote: Drugs don't account for the scars on Talia's neck. I don't know the full story, she is young so heals well. Maybe it was some drunk uncle one night, with all the reports of face peelers going on it is higher up the suspect list.

The location where the indigenous people in Peru live has dangers, there is constant danger of narcos/ drug people , illegal miners also ...the narcos people have killed indigenous people there . Then there are vampire bats for example , which have killed children . I bet if that would bite in the neck, it would cause nasty wound/scars ..

Vampire bat bites kill four children in Peru

All options are in table, including aliens . The CIA is also connected to drugs one way or another....so who knows if they have something going on in Peruvian jungle and they started to scare the locals there with new technology.
Shared a link to this thread on a local page, so quickly this comment was posted--she must read fast or had a pre-disposed view; more likely the latter but because this post doesnt try claim it was illegal miners...

Quote:That was a publicity stunt to get government assistance to the gang violence in the area. Farmers being killed and no help from local law enforcement so they used the media as a way of getting help. No aliens

A publicity stunt?, well at least they are being creative and not doing yje "illegal miners" sharts.
I was not here.