deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peru region attacks
I have been trying to wait until part 4 came out but looks like that’s not going to happen. Here is 3 out of 4 posts with new interview from second group to go to Peru. 

Part 1: 
Quote:This is the first of a four part series aimed at raising awareness for the good people of San Antonio de Pintuyacu to help them get the government support they need to improve emergency response services to the area

Link to twitter video part 1

Part 2:
Quote:Part two of Talia’s retelling of two unknown beings who attacked her and attempted to take her against her will.

Link to twitter video part 2

Part 3:
Quote:Unmasking the Pintuyacu “Pelecaras”

Link to twitter video part 3

I check multiple times every day for any news and the next part of this video.  I will maintain this thread and update it. I have for months on my ats thread.
With how these shoes work, sounds amazing. They are generating some wind current so it is jet technology as a basic principle. Running on electricity rather than jet fuel does miniaturize a lot of the components, going to need  a lot of amps to build the pressure up. With how the legs of the boots can fold out helps with stability and building air pressure for more lift. The Dyson fan comes to mind as another principle to consider in how these shoes work.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8he8afjQyd8]

With how the thighs and arms where exposed when assaulting Taila perhaps this armor can fold up as well. Other photos and reports have them looking all black most of the time. Perhaps these suits don't have climate control so temperature could be a weakness, hit them bit of homemade napalm. Good to hear the locals making their own single slugs for there guns instead of buckshot. Much stronger punch. If some kind of EMP can get through it armor it will slow them down a lot.

The Military response does sound military. Are they behind it, doing a covert op trying to find it or just to dumb and scared to touch it? Can only hope the military is working on its surveillance to track and locate the source of it. With one Gringo and one Peru accent has human all over it. Maybe they are aliens, but them maybe so is a good chuck of society as in 'They Live'. They are very much humanoid in many respects.

With the official story of 'River Miners', what kind of river and what kind of mine? If someone wanted to build a mine, going to need labor. If they are too cheep to pay of a few local is the mine really economically viable? With how much money has gone into this tech, they ain't short of money. If it is about the land, it it some Bill Gates type on another spending spree, send in the robot slaves to dig it all up once the locals are out of the way?

If there is a pile of bodies with missing faces piling up as the military don't want to know, Sucks to live in Peru.
(12-12-2023, 05:47 PM)pianopraze Wrote: I’m going to keep this going with updates and new info as it comes in. 

Don’t know how or why I got so hooked in, but I’m scanning daily in a lot of places to keep up to date. Will report what I find.

Thanks for posting this strange story. The South American 'encounters' tend to be very different compared to western ones, and more of an invading force than a visitation.

Well there's no sign of Jamie mussan so far so it's got that going for it.

I will keep on eye on your thread for more to this story when you add it.  Thumbup

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
I'll add a link to Timothy Alberino's YT channel. He's the guy who led the expedition to investigate.Timothy Alberino YouTube

The only thing that makes me think this is not humans is the consistent reports that these beings are 7-9 feet tall. I'm sure fear could make them overestimate their size, but not by 3 feet.
Interpol                  Deutsch Bank                  FBI                     Scotland Yard
Update:

Here is part 4:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVpGNDvU2YI]
"In July 2023, the quaint village of San Antonio de Pintuyacu (nestled in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon), found itself besieged by an unprecedented two-month onslaught of inexplicable phenomena. The normally serene community was thrust into a state of disarray as bizarre sightings of seven-foot-tall levitating humanoids became disturbingly commonplace. Adding to the disquiet, these enigmatic beings displayed aggressive tendencies toward the bewildered villagers. Amidst this unsettling series of events, the tranquility of San Antonio de Pintuyacu was shattered when Talia, a 14-year-old resident, fell victim to what is now suspected to be a brazen kidnapping attempt. The crew of Into The Phenomenon traveled to the Peruvian Amazon to bring you the exclusive story, in this unfiltered interview, Talia courageously recounts the harrowing details of her extraordinary ordeal, shedding light on an incredible chapter in the village's history."

Twitter post
"The previous segmented drops were an effort to expedite the key points for public viewing.  The holidays afforded some time from our full time responsibilities to be able to translate and produce this unedited version detailing the ordeal a bit further"

New twitter info. 

According to Greer and Vallee - and some whistleblowers - the CIA did fake abductions in Brazil and Argentina.

BINGO!

I think we finally have our motive for these latest attacks in Brazil, Peru, and Ecuador!

Twitter video link

[Image: yt65970894.jpg]
Great thread, Pianopraze! It's not often critical thinking and skeptism appears when discussing this topic.

What better place than some less developed area to test Blak-op tech? The western world has pretty much left our belief in witches and goblins behind, and know how to spot technology that only been in the discussion faze for years, but also know how advanced gov. is already perfected before they reveal it to the common folk.

The fear factor is pretty grusum.  Reminds me of things I've heard from WWII veterens and their training for hand-to-hand combat. Apparently, ripping someones face off isn't as hard to do as one would think.

Lots of talk through the years has been about Super Soldiers, with documentaries on what that 'might' look like. I always take things like that as a possible spoiler alert.

They're sure rushing into mRNA and gene manipukation technology-taking the nucleus out of one species and combining it with another. Of course it doesn't work weel, even though they've had 'some success' and it will be decades before it can come close to being successful. (wink-wink)

I used to think aliens and UFO's were real, since I've seen my fair share of the unexplained, but after watching documentaries on what science and the military are developing for so many decades I think a lot differently now. I won't believe in aliens and extraterrestrials until somebody can prove to me it isn't the military industrial complex creating them....not even if I see a 7 foot something flying around in an exoskeleton.

It would still scare the bejesus out of me, though.  Biggrin
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
(01-04-2024, 10:37 PM)Nugget Wrote: ..not even if I see a 7 foot something flying around in an exoskeleton.
It would still scare the bejesus out of me, though.  Biggrin

Don’t have video of them flying but we do have picture of one of them adjusting their backpack in a tree:

Original twitter video

Stabilized and zoomed in version
As long as we have 'aliens' for people to focus on nobody will be the wiser and attempt to stop the Mad Scientists from destroying our home planet. TPTB will keep us focused on whether the 'a;iens' are here to save us or destroy us, all the while laughing at how easy it is to experiment right under our noses.
" China’s recent advances in HPET include gene editing, gene doping, and CRISPR, which can enhance human physical and cognitive abilities.  In particular, Chinese scientists have made advancements in gene editing using CRISPR-Cas9 technology. This technology has the potential to modify genetic traits and alter phenotypes (Phenotypes refer to an organism’s observable physical, behavioral, and physiological characteristics resulting from the interaction between its genotype — the genetic makeup of the organism)."
Link:
https://madsciblog.tradoc.army.mil/456-c...t-by-2030/

China is deeply involved in Peruvian affairs, so my first guess is 'It's aliens!"!!
I’m rather pissed. 

The Miami bs non alien has roped in with Peru. 

Now tons of disinformation about Peru situation. Every post I see is spreading incorrect information. 

Conspiracy minded people might start to think…

But as absolutely dumb as people are this just might be mass hysteria. 

I used to think people were mostly smart…
There comes a time when you have to emotionally detach from all the BS in the world because it's becoming overwhelming at this point; people are going to people. lol

We're taught from preschool on to be conformists; 'group think' is the only way to survive twelve years of schooling without becoming a bullied outcast.
'Creative thinking' and 'critical thinking' now fall under pretty strick guidlines that will make you a pariah, conspiracy therorist, anarchist or the dreaded 'domestict terrorist'.

I couldn't make a difference in this world if I wanted to at my advanced age, so I'm just sitting back enjoying the show. I watch in wonder as the 'group think' has overtaken the majority; how nobody seems to consider what todays' action will cause in future years. 

When something comes too easily there's always a catch.  Governments rolling out 'it's aliens!' seems to be going too smoothly not to have been pre-planned as either a diversionary tactic for something far more important being hidden or to cover up something far more nefarious. The posibilities seem endless.