deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peru region attacks
So my whole outlook on aliens and what is going on has changed this year. I’ve always thought aliens were like Bigfoot and other fun but probably not real experiences. 

Peru has changed all that. 

There is a long history of alien history in Peru - hell it’s on half the Anchient Alien TV shows. 

For the past 50 years the Amazon basin has been experiencing wave after wave of what they called alien experiences. Peru, Ecuador, Brazil and to a lesser extent Columbia. 

Spring of this year starting early spring on the Western edge of Brazil bordering Peru attacks started happening.  They followed a C line mostly following a river. Starting in Brazil they went west into Peru, north towards Ecuador, then turning east followed the river back into Brazil. This occurred all the way into October.

They attacked remote villages one after another. All the villages describe the same experiences. Tall 7-9 foot individuals in black armor with elliptical helmets with yellow eyes, riding 1 meter radius floating disks. They said it was similar but different to green goblin armor from spider man. The black armored individuals always went in pairs. Sometimes multiple groups of pairs. They had boots with two round circles that slowed them to hover or jump very tall and far. These boots hooked into the disks. Sometimes they were seen in larger acorn shaped craft that could be see through. The boots, the disks, and the larger craft made very little noise,- described as air hissing or electrical humming but only barely audible under extreme acceleration. Otherwise completely silent.

In Late July early August a video went viral of one of the villages begging for help. Begging government to come intercede, navy, police, or even reporters with better cameras.

YouTube video

Responding to their call, a group of ufologists went down to give aid and see what was going on.  By the time the group arrived the aliens had moved further East into Brazil. But they took the testimony of the villagers including a young lady Talia who the black armored individuals had attacked. 

YouTube video of their report.

Talia said they were attempting to peel off her face. Many others have been abducted and their faces removed. The pelecaras or face peelers had been in the region doing this for about 50 years but no one believed the villagers. Sometimes they paralyze people with lights. Some of the people hit by the lights are paralyzed. A couple have died. 

The attacks moved village to village into Brazil after this. One of the locals on the border filed a video of one of them in a tree:

Twitter video thread link

Two downed ufos had been reported in the region during those last 50 years. One by an army sergeant who said they came upon a crashed ufo. And another where a ufo crashed and there was a fire fight between military and survivors. Brazil also had a famous crash and retrieval in Varginha which supposedly included a live aliens as well as waves of ufo of activity similar to what was reported this year with the black armored individuals. 

A lot to unpact. Centuries of UFO reports spanning multiple civiliazations in Peru. Ufo crashes and retrievals in the last century. And now these black armored individuals the locals call face peelers - pelecaras. 

I think this years reports are real. I think they are humans. I think they are using advanced technology, possibly reverse engineered. 

[Image: 2]

This is not the first year this has happened. It’s been going on for 50 years. They go in waves. The technology seems to be improving year over year. People are abducted and go missing. People are found dead. People are being rescued with their faces partially removed.
(12-12-2023, 04:30 PM)pianopraze Wrote: So my whole outlook on aliens and what is going on has changed this year. I’ve always thought aliens were like Bigfoot and other fun but probably not real experiences. 

Peru has changed all that. 

There is a long history of alien history in Peru - hell it’s on half the Anchient Alien TV shows. 

For the past 50 years the Amazon basin has been experiencing wave after wave of what they called alien experiences. Peru, Ecuador, Brazil and to a lesser extent Columbia. 

Spring of this year starting early spring on the Western edge of Brazil bordering Peru attacks started happening.  They followed a C line mostly following a river. Starting in Brazil they went west into Peru, north towards Ecuador, then turning east followed the river back into Brazil. This occurred all the way into October.

They attacked remote villages one after another. All the villages describe the same experiences. Tall 7-9 foot individuals in black armor with elliptical helmets with yellow eyes, riding 1 meter radius floating disks. They said it was similar but different to green goblin armor from spider man. The black armored individuals always went in pairs. Sometimes multiple groups of pairs. They had boots with two round circles that slowed them to hover or jump very tall and far. These boots hooked into the disks. Sometimes they were seen in larger acorn shaped craft that could be see through. The boots, the disks, and the larger craft made very little noise,- described as air hissing or electrical humming but only barely audible under extreme acceleration. Otherwise completely silent.

In Late July early August a video went viral of one of the villages begging for help. Begging government to come intercede, navy, police, or even reporters with better cameras.

YouTube video

Responding to their call, a group of ufologists went down to give aid and see what was going on.  By the time the group arrived the aliens had moved further East into Brazil. But they took the testimony of the villagers including a young lady Talia who the black armored individuals had attacked. 

YouTube video of their report.

Talia said they were attempting to peel off her face. Many others have been abducted and their faces removed. The pelecaras or face peelers had been in the region doing this for about 50 years but no one believed the villagers. Sometimes they paralyze people with lights. Some of the people hit by the lights are paralyzed. A couple have died. 

The attacks moved village to village into Brazil after this. One of the locals on the border filed a video of one of them in a tree:

Twitter video thread link

Two downed ufos had been reported in the region during those last 50 years. One by an army sergeant who said they came upon a crashed ufo. And another where a ufo crashed and there was a fire fight between military and survivors. Brazil also had a famous crash and retrieval in Varginha which supposedly included a live aliens as well as waves of ufo of activity similar to what was reported this year with the black armored individuals. 

A lot to unpact. Centuries of UFO reports spanning multiple civiliazations in Peru. Ufo crashes and retrievals in the last century. And now these black armored individuals the locals call face peelers - pelecaras. 

I think this years reports are real. I think they are humans. I think they are using advanced technology, possibly reverse engineered. 

[Image: https://twitter.com/josh_guilbeau/status...02/photo/2]

This is not the first year this has happened. It’s been going on for 50 years. They go in waves. The technology seems to be improving year over year. People are abducted and go missing. People are found dead. People are being rescued with their faces partially removed.

Glad you transferred this thread over here. It’s an intriguing one!
(12-12-2023, 05:17 PM)KKLoco Wrote: Glad you transferred this thread over here. It’s an intriguing one!

I’m going to keep this going with updates and new info as it comes in. 

Don’t know how or why I got so hooked in, but I’m scanning daily in a lot of places to keep up to date. Will report what I find.
Thanks for keeping us uptodate on this. When I first heard the "illegal miners" BS I'm like, "Im from Western Australia, our whole economy is illegal mining, and there aint no hover boards".
I was not here.
I used to believe, now I am more than a skeptic. 

I am more of the belief that what we call aliens, are either:

A. Governments testing equipment.
B. Ancient bloodlines using old tech to scare and control people.
From what I have read so far, the authorities believe that it’s illegal gold miners using “jetpack” technology to scare the people away from their mining activities. But one fellow said that he shot one twice without harming it. So… very strange.
It is definitely not miners in jet packs. 

They have been seen in dozens of villages in Brazil, Peru, and Ecuador.  100’s of individuals.

They attack both small isolate villages and larger towns.

When these attacks happen dozens to hundreds see them. They are not made up, they are physical.

Locals are split, some believe alien some believe human. None think miners.  

This is not miners trying to scooby-do scare a small village. One of dozens that got hit went viral, but it is very widespread in the region. 

Almost all describe attackers the same. Tall, black armor, riding 3 foot diameter round boards that make no sound.  They have larger acorn shaped craft that can be see-through. 

I think human with alien tech, or advanced tech no one admits.
Ok, I agree to an extent that it’s not likely illegal miners especially if it’s that widespread and has been happening for so long. But I can’t get my head around why there, why torment those many people in those many places…
The face peeling aspect is also fairly gruesome for humans to do without a “terrorizing the locals” reason. 
I guess that it just baffles me that no one bring one down, or figure out the reason for the attacks.
(12-26-2023, 04:50 PM)Tecate Wrote: Ok, I agree to an extent that it’s not likely illegal miners especially if it’s that widespread and has been happening for so long. But I can’t get my head around why there, why torment those many people in those many places…
The face peeling aspect is also fairly gruesome for humans to do without a “terrorizing the locals” reason. 
I guess that it just baffles me that no one bring one down, or figure out the reason for the attacks.

They have shot them at point black range repeatedly.  

They also have literally nocked them out of the air onto the ground, then the figures just get up and fly away. 

So they are getting shot.

Edit to add. As to motive. People are disappearing. Human trafficking and organ harvesting likely motives. We know they are harvesting faces. It might also be some sort of bizarre initiation ritual.
(12-26-2023, 06:24 PM)pianopraze Wrote: They have shot them at point black range repeatedly.  

They also have literally nocked them out of the air onto the ground, then the figures just get up and fly away. 

So they are getting shot.

Edit to add. As to motive.  People are disappearing. Human trafficking and organ harvesting likely motives. We know they are harvesting faces. It might also be some sort of bizarre initiation ritual.

They have some impressive armor to put up with that. Maybe some kind of EMP technology will find a crack? Expect there would be some resistance here too, but with a strong enough EMP could disable their hoverboards. Might even disrupt their armor in some way?

The face pealing has that frazzledrip signature. Just how deep is the democratic party into the black arts? Some kind of adrenochrome, blood lust trade. To do this to the population is trying to dehumanize, degrade and take away their will to fight from the horror. It's only a small faction on this predator hunt so far, the early troops scouting the area.

Making and servicing this type of equipment would not be cheep or easy. Somewhere deep and dark in the MIC as all the UFO reverse engineering and inventions for next gen war take place. With the attacks across South America is also doing some battle testing and refining tactics. If some kind of battle force like this can grow and expand in numbers, it has a big technological advantage to do some serious damage. Bit like when the Spanish first went to South America.