Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Knapp AMA - Your Questions
I'd also like to know what his take is on the most current whistle blower, Jason Sands who recently came out on Twitter spaces.

Also, what are George's thoughts on the scraped SAP program Kona Blue which was recently declassified and released by the Pentagon? What does he think made the Pentagon decide to.release.the documents now and why was the program initially approved if, as the government insists, they're not in possession of alien technology?  

I read somewhere that the program was.drafted by the late Senator Harry Reid and Robert Bigelow founder of Bigelow.aerospace in an attempt to gain access to  any information and technology the government and other contractors my be concealing regarding NHI.  Does.George know.if there is any truth to that and if so, does he feel it lessens the significance of the documents? Also is there any significance that he's aware of in the name.Kona Blue?  

Thanks in advance and I'll take my answers off the air. Biggrin
Velvet
(04-16-2024, 04:02 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I hate to appear as an advocate for Mr. Lazar.  However, it is never always wise to assume that a lack of credentialed education is a cause to reject evidence.  I have no doubt that Mr. Lazar has knowledge.  And that has always been the justification for entertaining his utterances.

Whether the technical jargon he speaks may or may not be correct, the questions they engender are logical.  If we are to ask questions of this nature it should be to Mr. Lazar (hint hint.)  I don't know if such a thing is even possible given my general ignorance of Mr. Lazar's interest in "public" activities (if there even are any.)

I would be interested to learn how Mr. Knapp chooses his subject topics.  He obviously recognizes that the entire area of research that involves unknown and unexplained phenomena like UFO's is woefully underserved...except in an entertainment sense (thank you Hollywood and 'monetization.') 

Unlike many other journalists he seems to have been unafraid of the name-calling and derision which accompanies the subject.  So why not ghosts, curses, legends semi-proven, etc.  Why UFOs so much?  In what way can it be important to Mr. Knapp, beyond "notoriety and public acclaim," which I'm willing to accept is not the reason in and of itself.  What gave him the professional courage to proceed in this area?  

But please don't let these questions displace any other members' which are likely to be more direct and relevant.

I am an advocate for Lazar. Shove all of that opinioned crap about him, his degrees and whatever and simply look at what he videoed in the desert near Area 51 in 1989 with the late John Lear. The craft in one of his videos performed radical manuevors according to Lazar in 1989. We also filmed a UFO doing the same radical manuevors over the South Carolina Georgia border in May 2018. The report is on NUFORC and similiar objects were filmed over Lake Erie off Cleveland by Michael Lee Hill. I sent my stuff to The Black Vault. They wrote back they are seeing a triangle. IMO probably classified USA black project craft. Then we have the orange ones

I sent all to Knapp by email. He never did squat as my video and witnesses and material would align with Lazar and provide cedibility to him, us and Michael Hill. 

IMO Knapp is now on the FEDS payroll as he cut a deal. Or they threatened him. Now hes part of the never ending and ongoing clown show. 

I know what I know. Do you believe?
If anyone has a question to get in, now is the time. I'll be sending soon.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-30-2024, 04:51 PM)TSK Wrote: If anyone has a question to get in, now is the time. I'll be sending soon.

I already responded so send that to him. Knapp has my emails with pictures unless he deleted them. I will bet he plays the huh card. My prior email connects what we witnessed on May 4, 2018 and filed with NUFORC and to what Lazar fiilmed craft in the desert near AREA 51 in 1989 performing "radical manuevors" with John Lear who was with him. Lear doesnt hang with nobodies. Knapp reported on that yet now he distanced himself? Why? Plus the videos of what UFO's Michael Lee Hill filmed over Lake Erie off Cleveland. Also a supporting emails with enhanced picture from "The Black Vault". There are also other videos out there as taken throughout the world. 

Oh, we are seeing street lamps or gas stations or lights from a convenience store? F off. 

So ask me anything. 

I trust Dr. Gary Nolan and Dr. Jacques Vallee. For now. 

Richard Dolan anyone? Not me!
One more for you George.

Who has been the funniest guest you have had on your talk show so far?

Cheers. Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Wonderful! It looks like everyone who wanted to ask George a question has posted, so I'll be submitting them today. Please keep in mind that George Knapp is very busy, and it might not be an immediate response. Please be patient and I'll follow up with him as necessary.

Thank you all for your questions!
[Image: colorblocksig.png]