deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
17 Places That Undercover Cops Will Always Monitor
(04-22-2024, 10:35 AM)VulcanWerks Wrote: You obviously have a lot more experience here, Waterglass.

My commentary is purely from observation and triangulation.

The odd part to me is that I can’t easily identify what constitutes a “threat”. It so happens that a lot of people who tend to fall in the “don’t tread on me” camp seem to fall into many other buckets that might be viewed as alarming. Are they alarming? Meh, depends. And that’s the squishy part.

ZeroHedge has an interesting article on this subject right now. It’s a good read.

The idea the the IC has a lot of power makes sense to me. Someone has to represent continuity. That said, “continuity” can be abused. So it seems that’s where the concern lies - not in the continuity itself.

I will look up the article on Zerohedge. 

With respect to: 

"If you’re a gun nut with “don’t tread on me” and a “we the people” plastered all over your body, truck and house… yeah, you should probably be concerned."

Last year in South Carolina one no longer needs to obtain a permit to carry and many here in this state as those as per above types. Me? I own a pickup truck and have boom booms. I wear no colors and have no stickers in my windows. 

I leave that up to my neighbor who is a lawyer and CPA. They are Trump suporters to the T and have a 30' banner in their back yard. I dont know if they own boom booms

Messages In This Thread
RE: 17 Places That Undercover Cops Will Always Monitor - by Waterglass - 04-23-2024, 01:02 PM