deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Sleep Paralysis & Evil Presence in Bedroom as a Child
Sleep Paralysis

I've been experiencing this off and on for decades; often times in a semi-hypnopompic state. It's quite unnerving as you begin to wake while simultaneously realizing that your body is completely frozen, but ever so slowly and little by little you once again begin garnering the ability to command it. Sometimes I flop around a little like a fish out of water and end up half off the bed. I've experienced OBE's during this, mild to extreme vibrations, and felt unknown presence, but I can't really be sure although that's how it felt.

The SP experiences are widespread and share similar and consistent phenomena. Often times these shadow persons adorning their fedoras are reported and SP has also been associated with the alien abduction phenomena; also with the Old Hag Syndrome.

Some believe that various sleep states may open us up to a form of entity attack which could be like a type of attempted possession of the semi-occupied physical vessel.

The use of certain drugs and/or alcohol may intensify this phenomenon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Sleep Paralysis & Evil Presence in Bedroom as a Child - by CCoburn - 04-23-2024, 06:02 AM