deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor swift and Travis Kelce
(04-15-2024, 06:04 PM)Nikita Wrote: So, if she is so mature and capable, why put up with his immature crap?

For the life of me, I do not understand the fascination the world has with Taylor.
Or why anyone would care what her opinion is on men, music or politicians.

But then, I am tired of seeing who is dating whom, who has a baby bump [ugh!!! on that phrase], who is getting a divorce or who wore what where.

Directed at celeb hounds:
Get a life peepsĀ  Shocked

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...ipo=images]

LOL, one of my daughters was semi into her, when she was younger.
I always wanted to roll my eyes, but then I thought hell they could be into some stuff thats so much worse.

I ignore it myself, but harping on 2 people who are young successful uber-rich, just feels a tad bit like sour grapes.

Besides in my 20s if I were rich and successful, I would have likely been hard to handle in some areas. I definitely would have partied more than I did and I had a 5 year period where I was semi-off the rails anyway. It's kind of what those years are for, LOL, too much chaos, too much booze, drugs and questionable women.

But I look fondly on those years now, made me appreciate the domesticated family life, and semi-get my shit together.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....

Messages In This Thread
Taylor swift and Travis Kelce - by FlyersFan - 04-13-2024, 01:17 PM
RE: Taylor swift and Travis Kelce - by Nikita - 04-15-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: Taylor swift and Travis Kelce - by putnam6 - 04-15-2024, 10:18 PM