deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Whitey Bulger, yeah that guy.
Just for some general background details, let's look at WIKI
Whitey Bulger - Wikipedia
Quote: James Joseph "WhiteyBulger Jr. (/ˈbʌldʒər/; September 3, 1929 – October 30, 2018) was an American organized crime boss who led the Winter Hill Gang in the Winter Hill neighborhood of SomervilleMassachusetts, a city directly northwest of Boston. On December 23, 1994, Bulger fled the Boston area and went into hiding after his former FBI handler, John Connolly, tipped him off about a pending RICO indictment against him. Bulger remained at large for sixteen years. After his 2011 arrest, federal prosecutors tried Bulger for nineteen murders based on grand jury testimony from Kevin Weeks and other former criminal associates.

The questions about what happened to him seemed weirdly never discussed by the media.
Quote:Bulger was transferred to several facilities in October 2018; first to the Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma and then to the United States Penitentiary, Hazelton, near Bruceton MillsWest Virginia. Bulger, who was in a wheelchair, was beaten to death by inmates on October 30, 2018, within hours of his arrival at Hazelton. In 2022, Fotios Geas, Paul DeCologero and Sean McKinnon were charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in Bulger's death.

Then we had this news come up about Bulger's nephew,
Hunter Biden laptop connects Whitey Bulger nephew to China dealings (nypost.com)
Quote: The namesake nephew of bloodthirsty Boston mobster James “Whitey” Bulger worked closely with Hunter Biden in his Chinese business ventures, according to emails reviewed by The Post.
Jim Bulger, chairman and co-founder of the Boston-based Thornton Group financial advisory firm, forwarded an email in January 2014 from associate Mike Leonard proposing a meeting among Hunter Biden — whose father, Joe Biden, at the time was vice president of the United States — Bulger, and Rosemont Seneca co-founder Devon Archer.

Now I might have tripped up on a story that really explains why and how Bulger was killed within hours of his prison transfer, as well as helping to explain why Bulger was allowed to be free for as long as he was. The story came from a poking into CIA brainwashing experiments.
The CIA's Appalling Human Experiments With Mind Control | HISTORY Channel
Quote: 
The CIA considered prisoners especially good subjects, as they were willing to give consent in exchange for extra recreation time or commuted sentences.

Whitey Bulger, a former organized crime boss, wrote of his experience as an inmate test subject in MK-Ultra. “Eight convicts in a panic and paranoid state,” Bulger said of the 1957 tests at the Atlanta penitentiary where he was serving time. “Total loss of appetite. Hallucinating. The room would change shape. Hours of paranoia and feeling violent. We experienced horrible periods of living nightmares and even blood coming out of the walls. Guys turning to skeletons in front of me. I saw a camera change into the head of a dog. I felt like I was going insane.”

Bulger claimed he had been injected with LSD. Lysergic acid diethylamide, or acid, had become one of the CIA’s key interests for its “brain warfare” program, as the agency theorized it could be useful in interrogations.

Could the CIA be the ones that set up Bulger to sell drugs in Bostan that might have been laced with mind-controlling substances not to mention the FBI's ability to recruit Bulger as an informant. Seems to me that the CIA and FBI have been hand-in-hand for a lot longer than many might have suspected. The possibility of Bulger revealing this or maybe it was that Bugler was no longer useful that sealed his fate. I wonder how many others have been/are subjects to the FBI/CIA mind-control "tests".

Maybe this guy?
Google engineer accused in wife's murder sat ‘quiet and staring blankly’ before brutal beating: court docs (yahoo.com)