deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the Deep State up to now?
Recently we had a special kind of nonsense take place. The Miss America Pageant took place and I'm willing to bet that the winner is going to be a Political Canidate before too long (maybe even running in 2028). Madison Marsh might not be what she seems, though I will admit I could be wrong so let me explain why I think she's Deep State Actress.

She is the first contestant to win the Miss America Pageant that is active-duty personnel (this isn't a big deal, but let put a stick in that for now)
She graduated from the US Air Force Academy with a degree in Astrophysics (so if aliens land she would have some expert opinion about it)
She's also a pilot (not sure if she's a pilot in the Air Force or if she just likes to fly, again though she would know the difference between a balloon and a space craft)
She's attending classes at Havard Kenndey School of to pursue a Master's degree in Public Policy (so MKUltra Institute itself as well as a degree in something outside of her original degree of Astrophysics.)
Finally, she is a founder of a cancer institute (which I'm having a hard time find much about)

Now it seems to me that a very liberal organization such as the Miss America Organization isn't the kind of group that would push a member of the Armed Forces to be a winner, but here we have it Madison Marsh 2sn LT in the Air Force. We have a very grifty group in the US Government that is pushing money and possible fear of Aliens through in the publics attention. Here we have an officer in the US military getting attention through "other means". Let's look at the boxes checked off for voters:
Military Service                        Check
TV Attractiveness                    Check
Specialized education             Check
Ivy League Grad                       Check (well soon to be checked)

Now as I pointed out above Harvard of a hot spot for CIA backed mind control projects, MKUltra being the most famous. Her education and celebrity is either being used already or will be used very soon. Something else I noticed about her; neither the Air Force News nor Military.com are talking about this win. I'm getting the weird feeling that she is going to be pushed out into the world of politics as a conservative and get the "Obama Treatment" in order to sell her to the American Public as the first woman President.

So, am I wrong here, does anyone else get this weird feeling about her background, or what?
I had a similar kind of thought. There is more to pad that resume yet to come. I suspect her to be a 2030's contender after becoming a governor or even senator.
(01-15-2024, 11:28 PM)worldstarcountry Wrote: I had a similar kind of thought. There is more to pad that resume yet to come. I suspect her to be a 2030's contender after becoming a governor or even senator.

I wonder if she'll stay in Colorado or will she "move" to some place more politically strategic?
(01-15-2024, 09:32 PM)guyfriday Wrote: Recently we had a special kind of nonsense take place. The Miss America Pageant took place and I'm willing to bet that the winner is going to be a Political Canidate before too long (maybe even running in 2028). Madison Marsh might not be what she seems, though I will admit I could be wrong so let me explain why I think she's Deep State Actress.

Boy, Guy, am I glad you posted this.
When I read about this earlier, all kinds of alarms went off.  MSM posting about an "average" beauty contest entrant who won?  
Something seemed wrong.

I think you are on to something with your analysis.  I kinda hope you are wrong.

I'm also wondering why the UFO push the last few months.  Seems like a resurgence of interest on internet forums.
(01-16-2024, 12:28 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Boy, Guy, am I glad you posted this.
When I read about this earlier, all kinds of alarms went off.  MSM posting about an "average" beauty contest entrant who won?  
Something seemed wrong.

I think you are on to something with your analysis.  I kinda hope you are wrong.

I'm also wondering why the UFO push the last few months.  Seems like a resurgence of interest on internet forums.

I'm just throwing this out there, but during the early days of the Cold War the UFO Scare was a useful tool in keeping people distracted. I wonder if a new Cold War is going to be started. Can't justify Intelligence Industrial Complex and population control without a worldwide threat.
They up to something.......[Image: TnXdQQRl.png]
After those 747s came up from Mexico and landed in LAX during the 2016 election without having any transponders active while coming and going from the country. I don't take the flight tracker much credit for Deep State flights. 

It's not that Flight Tracker Programs aren't good, but they work based off of aircraft using their transponder while in flight. Does the drug Mules that fly into Florida use their transponders? Why would anyone think that the Deep State would use theirs if they don't want to be seen.
She was born in 2001 which will make her ineligible to run for POTUS until 2036 or depending on her birthday that year, 2040
(02-01-2024, 11:19 PM)PhyloCFly Wrote: She was born in 2001 which will make her ineligible to run for POTUS until 2036 or depending on her birthday that year, 2040

She most likely would be run through the House of Representatives, or the US Senate first. She would need a "Track Record" of voting so that there is substance for the common voter to see. Look at how they handled Obama. It's just that she gets her jump start through the Miss American title instead of being a major city council person.
After a quick dive into this remarkable woman's history, I'm not sure that I see anything there that would set off alarm bells.

Got her pilot's license at 16 which explains her choice to attend the United States Air Force Academy and become an Air Force pilot.

She's an activist for medical research regarding Pancreatic Cancer due to her mothers' illness, which would explain her choice in majoring in Public Policy as she continues her education.

All in all, a remarkable young woman. I hope she continues to do great things, in particular in her quest to promote research related to that horrible disease that killed her mother. She was only 17 when her mother died. With a little research, it becomes obvious why she chose to study public policy.

I highly doubt she is up to anything untoward.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -