deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voting Kennedy 2024
(03-21-2024, 03:49 PM)putnam6 Wrote: RFK Jr. lists ‘conspiracy theories’ he’s had that have been proven to be true in New York Times interview

1. “I’m told that I’m a conspiracy theorist because I believe that glyphosate causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, but I [helped] convince juries that it does.”

2. “I also was called a conspiracy theorist by The New York Times because I said the COVID vaccines would not prevent transmission. As I said, there’s no scientific basis for imposing social distancing or masks, and now The New York Times admits those things.”

3. “Most Americans do not believe the official story about what happened to my uncle. The Church Committee and the House Select Committee on Assassinations… came to the official conclusion, you can read it in the congressional record, that my uncle was killed by a conspiracy. So, yeah, it’s a conspiracy theory, but the United States Congress… believes it.”

Host Astead Herndon tells listeners “for the record, he’s mostly right,” then goes on to warn people not to let themselves become skeptical of government: “As with all conspiracies, the power isn’t in the factual basis, but the feeling it adds up to: that the government can’t be trusted, and skepticism is required.”

I actually liked RFK Jr earlyer , then i started to see he`s foreign policy comments and thought this guy is nuts.

US is not just any country , it is still a power that keeps certain other powers not to get too exited , so having a president that at least knows the basics is mandatory .
(03-21-2024, 11:17 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I actually liked RFK Jr earlyer , then i started to see he`s foreign policy comments and thought this guy is nuts.

US is not just any country , it is still a power that keeps certain other powers not to get too exited , so having a president that at least knows the basics is mandatory .
If anything Ukraine and Israel has shown America is till the biggest baddest dog, might be getting a bit old, but Russia isn't in it's class. At it's current pace Ukraine could be at war 3-5 years or more

Here's how I see a potential Kennedy Presidency, Dem-controlled media will still blast him but not near as much as Trump. General public will be less anxious and once they hear Kennedy's social programs will turn down the heat. Im not even sure President Kennedy could stop funding Ukraine without sacrificing getting the votes for his other domestic policies, but it will curtail funding somewhat hopefully leading to negotiations for a peace settlement in Ukraine's favor. You know typical good ole American compromise politics, the only way when the country's ideals have such a widening difference. 

Just saw this? Is the US pressing Ukraine to quit hitting Russian refineries? doesn't that sound counter productive to the cause?

in real wars are military strategists controlled by commodities pricing?

I usually loathe WWII analogies in respect to 2024 geopolitical differences but...

America's oil embargo against Japan prior to WWII no doubt had an effect on global oil prices. If we are to end the war with Russia shouldn't pressure continue to be brought to bear against Russia? 

appreciate the discussion FWIW every indication is that RFKjr run in all 50 states would likely help Trump in every swing state there is. 

States Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio are up for grabs. You do believe RFKjr should atleast be on all ballots?
Quote:Ballot access is a complicated and expensive endeavor that will require gathering hundreds of thousands of signatures across the country.

And Kennedy will have to contend with determined opposition from the Democratic Party and outside groups that are trying to thwart his efforts out of fear that he could play spoiler and swing the election to Trump.

His campaign is officially on the ballot in one state so far — Utah. But it says it has collected enough signatures to also qualify in Nevada, Hawaii and New Hampshire. American Values 2024, a pro-Kennedy super PAC, says it has collected enough signatures to get him on the ballot in Michigan, South Carolina, Arizona and Georgia.

Even if he got on the ballot in just a handful of those states — say, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire — Kennedy could have a significant effect on the outcome in November. Both major-party campaigns know it.
​​​​​​​https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2024/03/21/rfk-jr-and-the-ballot-access-wars-00148478

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-urged-...32459.html
Quote:US has urged Ukraine to halt strikes on Russian energy infrastructure, FT reportsReuters
Fri, Mar 22, 2024, 1:05 AM EDT
March 22 (Reuters) - The U.S. has urged Ukraine to halt strikes on Russian energy infrastructure, warning that drone strikes risk provoking retaliation and driving up global oil prices, the Financial Times reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter. (Reporting by Utkarsh Shetti in Bengaluru; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(03-22-2024, 02:43 AM)putnam6 Wrote: If anything Ukraine and Israel has shown America is till the biggest baddest dog, might be getting a bit old, but Russia isn't in it's class. At it's current pace Ukraine could be at war 3-5 years or more

Here's how I see a potential Kennedy Presidency, Dem-controlled media will still blast him but not near as much as Trump. General public will be less anxious and once they hear Kennedy's social programs will turn down the heat. Im not even sure President Kennedy could stop funding Ukraine without sacrificing getting the votes for his other domestic policies, but it will curtail funding somewhat hopefully leading to negotiations for a peace settlement in Ukraine's favor. You know typical good ole American compromise politics, the only way when the country's ideals have such a widening difference. 

Just saw this? Is the US pressing Ukraine to quit hitting Russian refineries? doesn't that sound counter productive to the cause?

in real wars are military strategists controlled by commodities pricing?

I usually loathe WWII analogies in respect to 2024 geopolitical differences but...

America's oil embargo against Japan prior to WWII no doubt had an effect on global oil prices. If we are to end the war with Russia shouldn't pressure continue to be brought to bear against Russia? 

appreciate the discussion FWIW every indication is that RFKjr run in all 50 states would likely help Trump in every swing state there is. 

States Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio are up for grabs. You do believe RFKjr should atleast be on all ballots?
​​​​​​​https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2024/03/21/rfk-jr-and-the-ballot-access-wars-00148478

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-urged-...32459.html

I dont object Kennedy being in the election, and not even getting votes . I just want to play game where there is zero change anyone compromised could get elected Wow   I just dont dont trust Kennedy anymore after some the comments he give ,  Manchurian candidate ?

Another thing,  the war in Ukraine is big thing in Europe....and Europeans wants US president that is in same level, think same way . Trump is not like that for example , and Kennedy might be another . We need to stay strong , united in allianse NATO against RUSSIA/CHINA/IRAN .

I notice also that statement "  US pressing Ukraine to quit hitting Russian refineries "   but i am not sure is it just optics and not what they really think....i mean they could give statement like that to try give another picture of their official line, but in private they might think different.

The America's oil embargo against Japan prior to WWII is just something i dont have a clue , or what it effected Rolleyes

Russia had now 2 days missile strikes against Ukraine....i am tired seeing it happen ....and only thing that can pause it , is causing a lot destruction to Russia...so i really feel it`s gloves off moment.
How one judges Robert Kennedy Junior's existence on the political outside determines much of the discussion. If one judge's opposition from the mainstream media or elsewhere stems from him not belonging to "the establishment", this takes on another dimension.

Of course, it is also more sanely possible for someone to disagree with Robert on policy matters.
(03-22-2024, 08:20 AM)xpert11 Wrote:  

(03-22-2024, 04:31 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I dont object Kennedy being in the election, and not even getting votes . I just want to play game where there is zero change anyone compromised could get elected Wow   I just dont dont trust Kennedy anymore after some the comments he give ,  Manchurian candidate ?

Another thing,  the war in Ukraine is big thing in Europe....and Europeans wants US president that is in same level, think same way . Trump is not like that for example , and Kennedy might be another . We need to stay strong , united in allianse NATO against RUSSIA/CHINA/IRAN .

I notice also that statement "  US pressing Ukraine to quit hitting Russian refineries "   but i am not sure is it just optics and not what they really think....i mean they could give statement like that to try give another picture of their official line, but in private they might think different.

The America's oil embargo against Japan prior to WWII is just something i dont have a clue , or what it effected Rolleyes

Russia had now 2 days missile strikes against Ukraine....i am tired seeing it happen ....and only thing that can pause it , is causing a lot destruction to Russia...so i really feel it`s gloves off moment.
Manchurian candidate? how exactly?

Wouldn't China whoever just buy Biden or Trump instead of deeking around with brainwashing an unlikely 3rd party candidate?

Im more concerned about our government's obvious problems, like corruptness and graft, than some socio-politcal movie plot from a '60s movie. 

I believe RFKjr has enough wealth of his own and in the Kennedy trust that he is easily less corruptible than Trump or Biden. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithor...4824474eff

Hell Im convinced UK, Germany France and Poland could fight Russia to draw in conventional warfare with arms support from the US. But they wouldn't have too because the US would be there troops and all, pretty much immediately. 

If Russia is such a big threat why did most NATO countries leave their defenses to the US and not build up their defenses and armies over the last 60 years?

It seems only Japan, Israel, and South Korea learned about national defense since WWII and the Korean War.

While most of the free world says Uncle Sam will save us

Ukraine can hold off Russia with just NATO arms and munition support for 3 years, and Im supposed to worry about Putin running roughshod over Europe when Russia has lost how many troops?

NATO and most of Europe have no worries, America has been very clear Putin would be hit too hard on any move on a NATO state, and Russian ineptness in Ukraine puts Russia invading elsewhere at highly unlikely. Certainly not while fully engaged in Ukraine, which barring a truce and peace talks will continue till one side runs out of troops,2-3 years minimum. or how many billions in aid all to be less safe overall
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
The notion that someone who does Putin's bidding or is one of his useful idiots is a Russian agent stems from the Trump - Russia Gate hoax. Ironically, that notion and accompanying frameup played into Putin's hands. The MSNBC cohorts drove political and social divisions to greater heights in the U.S., so Russia's aim of sowing discord among Americans was successful.

Robert Kennedy Junior isn't on Putin's payroll, no matter how distorted he views the war in Ukraine.