deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back
(01-13-2024, 01:28 AM)putnam6 Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 01:28 AM)putnam6 Wrote:  

Yes but black objects don't become white or vice versa, FWIW often when observing and filming they have to adjust settings, aren't these films from the military and nor some schmo with an iPhone and photoshop? ie if somebody is screwing with them it's the military. Unless they are messed with afterward one would think that in that case the military would say the films been altered.

When I slowed it down you see the highlighting faint yellow glow around the object, but not much else changes. First we need to find the whole clip not just the cut for presentation here's an enhanced version FWIW I WAS LEANING TOWARDS bird poop on the lens but now Im not so sure  

[Video: https://youtu.be/qHVMFObyW5w?si=uB2p-lExevs61Ehp]
Thanks for posting the better video.

To me it seems like someone either adjusting brightness or contrast, or adjusting the thermal scale slightly.
These are approx' and at..
0.07-0.10  0.18-0.20  1.04-1.12  1.35-2.00
The best one is the last one and you do see the blacker objects in the background change in contrast along with the "UAP".

I'm watching on both a 34" 1440 monitor and 75" 4k

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
It’s real.

original video 17 minutes.

shows object going off into distance getting smaller and smaller till it disappears. 

was shown to everyone coming on the base, called ghost or Flying Spaghetti Monster.

does not show object going into water. 

here is video on newsnation of a marine who saw original video:
News Nation video on Twitter
Quote:U.S. Marine Michael Cincoski viewed the full 17 minute Jellyfish UFO footage while stationed in Iraq.
(01-13-2024, 06:44 AM)Kurokage Wrote: Thanks for posting the better video.

To me it seems like someone either adjusting brightness or contrast, or adjusting the thermal scale slightly.
These are approx' and at..
0.07-0.10  0.18-0.20  1.04-1.12  1.35-2.00
The best one is the last one and you do see the blacker objects in the background change in contrast along with the "UAP".

I'm watching on both a 34" 1440 monitor and 75" 4k

Yeah, Im the opposite, have a TV Im using as my monitor, it has false colors, damaged pixels, etc. And yes my eyesight has gone to hell too. LOL so am I 100%, no I am not. 

Still, the clips with the eyewitnesses' account of it dipping into the water and reemerging, while I don't accept it as cold hard fact, I can still go into "what if" mode. Simply if it was bogus wouldn't the military know its bogus and say the video is bogus, so far they haven't for whatever reason?
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(01-10-2024, 03:15 PM)argentus Wrote:  
I feel like if more people looked around their daily lives through the lends of an IR sensor, they would be seeing things they were not aware were around fairly often. It is alot easier to see flying things because of exhaust, and then you realize just how many planes are flying around, or perhaps not planes all of them.
(01-16-2024, 08:03 PM)worldstarcountry Wrote: I feel like if more people looked around their daily lives through the lends of an IR sensor, they would be seeing things they were not aware were around fairly often. It is alot easier to see flying things because of exhaust, and then you realize just how many planes are flying around, or perhaps not planes all of them.

That kind of plays into...

Remember the Chinese Spy Balloon flap.... when the DOD said this issue started when they adjusted the radar and began seeing loads of bogeys. Now throw in the new NOTAM 

https://www.timebomb2000.com/xf/index.ph...ll.641858/

Is it such a leap that possibly the DOD began testing a NEW RADAR back in February and now they realize there are UAPs everywhere, sooner or later undeniable proof so better to get in front with we don't know what it is, which is plausible denial as well as good subterfuge for our adversaries if it secret military project or MIC experiment. Aren't some speculations WBW the military turned over nonhuman tech to aerospace and defense companies, these companies then used their private company status to behind disclosing what they have or haven't learned.  

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qlcx5f8bs1xa7x55mx...y.gif&ct=g]
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....