deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back
UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went for air to the water, thoughts
Quote:New footage of a purported UAP, or unidentified aerial phenomena, shows something that resembles a jellyfish flying in the sky, its tentacles dangling in the air. Dr. Matthew Szydagis, a professor of physics at the University of Albany and an expert on UFO research, joins "Elizabeth Vargas Reports" to discuss the "strange" object, which he said resembles a droid from Star Wars. He said it's "unlikely" that it's just a camera smudge as some have speculated online.

[Video: https://youtu.be/RWwd9ZZdspQ?si=KVhHgIwRi4SGfpJi]
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Thanks for posting the vid!

It is from Jeremy Corbell, so could be anything from a dressed up party ballon to a possible craft.
The quality of the video isn't bad but it's not good either, saying that it does show a consistent tempreture acoss the whole thing like other ballon vids.

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Yeah, about all you can say is it seems like real video of an actual airborne object. Not much else to go on. It appears inactive other than linear travel. I have seen other videos like this and have a hard time unwrapping the perceived motion from the motion that might be created from the video source craft.
(01-10-2024, 08:23 AM)Kurokage Wrote: Thanks for posting the vid!

It is from Jeremy Corbell, so could be anything from a dressed up party ballon to a possible craft.
The quality of the video isn't bad but it's not good either, saying that it does show a consistent tempreture acoss the whole thing like other ballon vids.

Consistent temp?

Not according to this person OR VIDEO, check the time around 3:45-3:48 it appears to shift from dark to light to almost transparent. So much so it made me think of CGI
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(01-10-2024, 02:58 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Consistent temp?

Not according to this person OR VIDEO, check the time around 3:45-3:48 it appears to shift from dark to light to almost transparent. So much so it made me think of CGI

I thought that myself.   I believe there is a possible correlation between light and dark objects in the background behind the object, which to me suggests the possibility of a clear object, or even an artifact on the video lens.  

I continue to believe that scientists should be researching analysis of different wavelengths and strata of electromagnetic radiation.   I can't help wondering if "they" are always there, but cloaked or otherwise manifesting in a different vibrational rate.    Suppose for the sake of argument that most people have a vibrational frequence of 70-100 mHz.  What would a person look like who ramped up to 1847 mHz?  Would it kill them?  Would we even see them?
(01-10-2024, 02:58 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Consistent temp?

I saw that as a a change in brightness and contrast on the whole image? At around the 3.42 mark thw whole image changes in contrast?

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(01-11-2024, 08:23 AM)Kurokage Wrote: I saw that as a a change in brightness and contrast on the whole image? At around the 3.42 mark thw whole image changes in contrast?

go watch the contrast didn't change on the whole image just on the UAP. FWIW there is software wear one with knowledge of CGI effects could select the object and change the contrast on it alone, not to mention these heat signature videos would be easy to fake or alter but isn't this from the DOD? and not some questionable source?
(01-11-2024, 05:39 PM)putnam6 Wrote: go watch the contrast didn't change on the whole image just on the UAP. FWIW there is software wear one with knowledge of CGI effects could select the object and change the contrast on it alone, not to mention these heat signature videos would be easy to fake or alter but isn't this from the DOD? and not some questionable source?

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling they're fabricating UFO stories now to distract us from something else. Misinformation possibly? The Pentagon has been awful chatty about UFOs the last few years. Why the change up?
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(01-11-2024, 05:39 PM)putnam6 Wrote: go watch the contrast didn't change on the whole image just on the UAP. FWIW there is software wear one with knowledge of CGI effects could select the object and change the contrast on it alone, not to mention these heat signature videos would be easy to fake or alter but isn't this from the DOD? and not some questionable source?

Watch between approx' 3.42 to 3.43 seconds and yeah the clarity of the 'thing' does change but brightness and contrast of the whole image is messed with.

Charles Tremper
(01-12-2024, 07:20 AM)Kurokage Wrote: Watch between approx' 3.42 to 3.43 seconds and yeah the clarity of the 'thing' does change but brightness and contrast of the whole image is messed with.

Yes but black objects don't become white or vice versa, FWIW often when observing and filming they have to adjust settings, aren't these films from the military and nor some schmo with an iPhone and photoshop? ie if somebody is screwing with them it's the military. Unless they are messed with afterward one would think that in that case the military would say the films been altered.

When I slowed it down you see the highlighting faint yellow glow around the object, but not much else changes. First we need to find the whole clip not just the cut for presentation here's an enhanced version FWIW I WAS LEANING TOWARDS bird poop on the lens but now Im not so sure  

[Video: https://youtu.be/qHVMFObyW5w?si=uB2p-lExevs61Ehp]