deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Took Me Long Enough
Hello All,

Long time ATSer here (sometimes lurking /sometimes a member)  I saw a reference to this place on ATS recently and decided to check it out. I'd like to extend a big thank you to all the people who put in the hard work and effort to make this site happen. You have my full appreciation. 

A little about me: I'm an artist mainly working in the entertainment industry.  I'm originally from the tri-state area of WVa/Oh/Penn but I've been living out in sunny Los Angeles for quite some time now.  I love all things that go bump in the night.  I'm especially interested in the UFO topic.  Having witnessed a cigar shaped craft pretty close up many years ago, it's a subject near and dear to my heart.  I'm also a pretty avid lucid dreamer.  I recently started working my way through the Monroe Institute's Gateway Program "tapes" in an effort to improve my AP and OBE skills. I'm happy to talk about any of those subjects and more.  

See you in the threads!
Velvet
Wonderful to have you aboard. Welcome!

Curious about potential familiar names. What was the username of your original ATS account?
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(04-11-2024, 10:46 PM)TSK Wrote: Wonderful to have you aboard. Welcome!

Curious about potential familiar names. What was the username of your original ATS account?
Thanks TSK

I originally joined back in 2007 under my real name (happy to pm it to you if you like)  I joined again as Velvet Elvis right before all the madness with everyone being locked out of their accounts and rejoined shortly after as The Velvet Elvis.
(04-11-2024, 10:38 PM)Velvet Elvis Wrote: Hello All,

See you in the threads!
Velvet

So happy you found us.

A big warm welcome to you, and I eagerly looking forward to hearing your thoughts in any of the many ongoing discussions on the board.  Or, alternatively, you can start a thread of your own thoughts... that'd be cool too.

MM
(04-11-2024, 10:38 PM)Velvet Elvis Wrote: Hello All,

Long time ATSer here (sometimes lurking /sometimes a member)  I saw a reference to this place on ATS recently and decided to check it out. I'd like to extend a big thank you to all the people who put in the hard work and effort to make this site happen. You have my full appreciation.

Better later, than never, and welcome to the party.