deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things that go bump in the night
I had planned on posting on something else for my second OP, but something interesting kept occurring today and so I thought I would let you all play with it.

I have lived in this house for over 15 years now. Since day one we have had supernatural experiences here in the house. Everything from ghosts walking around to doors flying open, and some slamming shut, to whispers cold spots lights flickering things going missing then reappearing. A bunch of people, including myself have been awoken by something that was very angry and wanted to hurt us bad holding us down. This has not happened to any of us anywhere else but here, and this was way beyond sleep paralysis (for one we could all move. just couldnt get up) and each account was exactly the same. We have all experienced something that cant be explained in this house.

I did a cleansing a while back, and got rid of everything that was here ( i think) and we havent had any occurences in quite some time, nor have we felt any presences here at all.

However, there has been this knock going on lately.

And it's a new thing. Never had this hear, until recently.

And it knocks.

All over the house.

You'll hear it, and go to investigate. The sound will draw you to an area of the house. You'll almost track it down, and 'knock'......all the way at the other end of the house.

It knocks on the roof. It knocks on the walls. It knocks on the outside walls. It knocks from underneath the house. I dont hear it inside. I hear it all over the house. Different places each time. No consistancy. I have tried and tried to track down the source of this knocking, but every single time it turns into this game of, every time I get close it goes to a different section of the house. 

I think, whatever I kicked out, wants back in....

I just grin and chuckle. It drove me crazy for a minute. Then I realized it was just some ghosts little game. Knocking all over the damn house! 
Puzzled Tumble

Anyone else have any experience with something like this?  It's a trip.
(05-04-2024, 01:55 PM)Leftiris Wrote: I had planned on posting on something else for my second OP, but something interesting kept occurring today and so I thought I would let you all play with it.

I have lived in this house for over 15 years now. Since day one we have had supernatural experiences here in the house. Everything from ghosts walking around to doors flying open, and some slamming shut, to whispers cold spots lights flickering things going missing then reappearing. A bunch of people, including myself have been awoken by something that was very angry and wanted to hurt us bad holding us down. This has not happened to any of us anywhere else but here, and this was way beyond sleep paralysis (for one we could all move. just couldnt get up) and each account was exactly the same. We have all experienced something that cant be explained in this house.

I did a cleansing a while back, and got rid of everything that was here ( i think) and we havent had any occurences in quite some time, nor have we felt any presences here at all.

However, there has been this knock going on lately.

And it's a new thing. Never had this here, until recently.

And it knocks.

All over the house.

You'll hear it, and go to investigate. The sound will draw you to an area of the house. You'll almost track it down, and 'knock'......all the way at the other end of the house.

It knocks on the roof.  It knocks on the outside walls. It knocks from underneath the house. I don't hear it inside, but all over underneath. I hear it all over the house. Different places each time. No consistancy. I have tried and tried to track down the source of this knocking, but every single time it turns into this game of, every time I get close it goes to a different section of the house. I have searched for signs of animals, but nothing; not even on camera. When i go outside i don't hear anything. Inside it can be quite loud.

I think, whatever I kicked out, wants back in....

I just grin and chuckle. It drove me crazy for a minute. Then I realized it was just some ghosts little game. Knocking all over the damn house! 
Puzzled Tumble

Anyone else have any experience with something like this?  It's a trip.

There is a US haunting were this family kept ringing the police because of loud knocking on windows and walls, especially at night.  They though it was a night time prowler trying to frighten the family and staked the place out numerous times from what I recall. Eventually the police heard the knocks as well.  I can't remember what happened as my memory isn't good. I can find it if you haven't heard of the case.
... an upbeat cynic
Get a Catholic priest.  Your own cleansing can only go so far.  You need the professionals.  We had something show up and it took 6 months to get rid of it.  It took the local priest who tried and couldn't get rid of it, and then the official exorcist priest for the diocese to come in.  The walls weren't bleeding or anything like that, but it was a hanger-on-er.  Sometimes the powerful ones need extra power to be rid of them.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(05-05-2024, 03:35 AM)OneStepBack Wrote: There is a US haunting were this family kept ringing the police because of loud knocking on windows and walls, especially at night.  They though it was a night time prowler trying to frighten the family and staked the place out numerous times from what I recall. Eventually the police heard the knocks as well.  I can't remember what happened as my memory isn't good. I can find it if you haven't heard of the case.

I hadn't heard that particular story. But I do believe it. At first I thought it was a neighbor messing with me. After running outside on numerous occasions I figured out it wasn't that, either.

Weird stuff. It's definitely creepy.

(05-05-2024, 04:49 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Get a Catholic priest.  Your own cleansing can only go so far.  You need the professionals.  We had something show up and it took 6 months to get rid of it.  It took the local priest who tried and couldn't get rid of it, and then the official exorcist priest for the diocese to come in.  The walls weren't bleeding or anything like that, but it was a hanger-on-er.  Sometimes the powerful ones need extra power to be rid of them.

Yep, whatever it is, it is very powerful. Very territorial spirit(s) that have been around here a very long time. They did not like it when I got here for some reason.

I put my faith in the Holy Spirit. I know I cannot permanently get rid of whatever it is. But I know it can be kept at bay.

Things had been quiet for a few years. The knocking is something that has never occurred here. I can tell it's outside the home and seems like it cannot enter.

My concern is, did it go to one of the neighbors and is now tormenting them.