deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Poll: Should Vinny be hung, drawn and quatered?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The language of a Priate, Arrrr
I shared a house with one pirate, remember those baby screams...

As corporate law likes the maritime jurisdiction, its a boat that sails this world. Much easier to get away with genocide before the internet age, those stories sill continue hundreds of years on. The idea of raising a family in the carpark/tent city of Gaza is going to have a dark side for a while.

I ain't a spook, but know that feeling. Fighting that fear is where the real trade craft is. Acceptance of our mortality helps. Till then, live a good, strong, moral life, something you can rest in peace in. As best we can.

Lou said, "This ain't no game"

In understanding pirate rules these days, Vinny Eastwood is one being candid about matters. Its a tough job he has, Got some of that MK, disassociation, perfect possession as he flows with his story telling. Gotta work on a start tag line, but does kinda fit. A dark place to laugh at those jokes.

This thing is bigger that Vinny. For one voice as a lighthouse in the dark, he is kicking goals.
In starting this thread in the tradecraft forum, my aim was to find one voice that helped find some perspective to the information war going on.

I did see a little of Vinny Eastwood's work at the start of covid, got lost in all the censorship going on and good to see him again with what is going on with Barry Young's recent data dump. The impression of the culture going on behind the scenes for things to go the way they did with covid presents a troubling picture. Involves a lot of international money moving through New Zealand. These people do play hard and have a lot of resources.

[Image: e1PsrjD.jpg]

In naming Vinny with this thread, I like his approach with these difficult issues. He gets into character at times to provide some insight, similar to Alex Jones. It does help find some situational awareness to the bigger problems going on. It is tough and dangerous dealing with the truth at times, it is a fine line getting the facts out there, too much / not enough.

There are a lot of systemic and entangled issues going on with the global nature of how covid was and still is being handled. Unless you are directly mixed up in it, be aware this is going to take some time to sort out. There are good steps happening around the place, one step at a time as we do what we can. 

For some tradecraft with social media these days, Vinny is getting close to where the problems are. Strong man and spirit in looking for a better way.

In posting that poll about Vinny, aware he is getting into dangerous waters with some of what he goes on about at times. Pray he is ok, Do some on this site think Vinny is going too far?
(12-15-2023, 06:10 AM)Kwaka Wrote: I shared a house with one pirate, remember those baby screams...

As corporate law likes the maritime jurisdiction, its a boat that sails this world. Much easier to get away with genocide before the internet age, those stories sill continue hundreds of years on. The idea of raising a family in the carpark/tent city of Gaza is going to have a dark side for a while.

I ain't a spook, but know that feeling. Fighting that fear is where the real trade craft is. Acceptance of our mortality helps. Till then, live a good, strong, moral life, something you can rest in peace in. As best we can.

Lou said, "This ain't no game"

In understanding pirate rules these days, Vinny Eastwood is one being candid about matters. Its a tough job he has, Got some of that MK, disassociation, perfect possession as he flows with his story telling. Gotta work on a start tag line, but does kinda fit. A dark place to laugh at those jokes.

This thing is bigger that Vinny. For one voice as a lighthouse in the dark, he is kicking goals.

Vinny doesn't load....  Sad
(12-16-2023, 09:07 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Vinny doesn't load....  Sad

Hmmm... It does for me. There is one channel on Rumble under the name VinnyEastwood.

He also has a website at:

thevinnyeastwoodshow.com
(12-16-2023, 09:50 AM)Kwaka Wrote: Hmmm... It does for me. There is one channel on Rumble under the name VinnyEastwood.

He also has a website at:

thevinnyeastwoodshow.com

That worked!  Thank you!

and your first link also works now where before I got page not found. off to check out this Vinny fellow.