deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The journey…
[Image: SPx7VVrl.jpg]
The Journey

In 2016 I landed on a new ship after I lost something that was important to me. I drifted out to a deep sea of pain and sadness. I started fishing off my ship without a reel. Nothing was caught, just time and hope we’re lost.

I cried everyday knowing that I lost my friends and I tried to take my life by drinking to myself into a coma for many years. 

I finally found new hope and life! My old life in LA had been deleted. My heart was fixed this year. Hope slowly came back. I learned many lessons, lessons in life and lessons on how to quit doing bad things!

I started a new life with a new JJ company. Life can move past sorrows into better times…
That's very moving.  I like message stories.  ANNEE

(11-18-2023, 05:47 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: The Journey

In 2016 I landed on a new ship after I lost something that was important to me. I drifted out to a deep sea of pain and sadness. I started fishing off my ship without a reel. Nothing was caught, just time and hope we’re lost.

I cried everyday knowing that I lost my friends and I tried to take my life by drinking to myself into a coma for many years. 

I finally found new hope and life! My old life in LA had been deleted. My heart was fixed this year. Hope slowly came back. I learned many lessons, lessons in life and lessons on how to quit doing bad things!

I started a new life with a new JJ company. Life can move past sorrows into better times…
(11-19-2023, 11:02 PM)ANNEE Wrote: That's very moving.  I like message stories.  ANNEE

Did you know if the story at home in your heart it connects to the emotional state of the writers feeling of life.

(11-19-2023, 11:02 PM)ANNEE Wrote: That's very moving.  I like message stories.  ANNEE

What a dreadful time Quantum. At least you are in a better place now. Sometimes coming through and surviving such things can leave us a little stronger and wiser. Perhaps too, more appreciative of the life and beauty that surrounds us. Glad you are still here my friend.
(11-20-2023, 04:44 AM)midicon Wrote:

What a dreadful time Quantum. At least you are in a better place now. Sometimes coming through and surviving such things can leave us a little stronger and wiser. Perhaps too, more appreciative of the life and beauty that surrounds us. Glad you are still here my friend.

I actually died on Feb, 14 2023 during open heart surgery. That is a whole other crazy story. 

Thank you, I am happy to be here too lol!
(11-19-2023, 11:16 PM)music is magic Wrote:

Did you know if the story at home in your heart it connects to the emotional state of the writers feeling of life.

I've had quite a life journey myself that closely resonates.  I was a hyper-sensitive child that had to find my way and become strong in this world.  Scotch was my poison.  No longer.  Thank you for sharing.  ANNEE
(11-20-2023, 12:38 PM)ANNEE Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 11:16 PM)music is magic Wrote:

I've had quite a life journey myself that closely resonates.  I was a hyper-sensitive child that had to find my way and become strong in this world.  Scotch was my poison.  No longer.  Thank you for sharing.  ANNEE

Annee, I sat alone for 3 years drinking at night. Working all day! On 80mg adderall, my doctor got me addicted. Addicted to nicotine. Guess what? I was so messed up I fell down my steps and work up the next morning and quit EVERYTHING! 

I was not easy! I am free from that poison too like you are from Scotch! I know you feel better too!
(11-18-2023, 05:47 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/HLvDXMV.jpg]The Journey

Proper grim that one, amazed and glad you came through it at the end though. Short though not so sweet in parts :)
(11-23-2023, 06:25 PM)sprocketuk Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 05:47 PM)Quantum12 Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/HLvDXMV.jpg]The Journey

Proper grim that one, amazed and glad you came through it at the end though. Short though not so sweet in parts :)
Thank you Sprocket. Hard time make us a better person. I love life more now!
That's a terrible roller coaster journey you were on, Quantum. I'm glad you are off that crazy ride and back with your feet on terra firma and enjoying your new lease of life!

Ats2488_breakdance