deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wave is Here
Hi!  Duh
I was Wavelength on ATS, some of you may know me from my UFO research posts. They were so much fun to discuss with the ATS crowd. I hope we'll all be able to have some similarly enjoyable discussions here in the future. :)

I feel like I found my way to ATS way too late. Beer

And I have to agree with TDDA, someone washed the smileys with too-hot water, they seem to have lost their color. Lol
Welcome, Wave.
And sorry your ATS experience was on the downside of ATS.

DenyIgnorance hopes to build a Community that is more focused on conspiracies and less on politics.

Those emoticons are suppose to look that way, Old School Cool...the kind that ATS had in its Golden Era.
Ats2485_banana Ats2490_clowndance Ats2497_icon_clown Ats2499_monkey Ats2509_drunk Ats2495_hail
(11-19-2023, 07:21 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Welcome, Wave.

DenyIgnorance hopes to build a Community that is more focused on conspiracies and less on politics.

Those emoticons are suppose to look that way, Old School Cool...the kind that ATS had in its Golden Era.
Ats2485_banana Ats2490_clowndance Ats2497_icon_clown Ats2499_monkey Ats2509_drunk Ats2495_hail

Thank you!
Haha, I think they're growing on me. They are very cute, the animated ones especially. I just noticed the "get more" feature, I haven't seen some of these guys for a long time (on other boards many moons ago)! Ats2488_breakdance

Yeah, I joined ATS for the conspiracy/paranormal/lore/UFO discussions - I am stoked to hear that this place is going to be focusing more on those topics.
 Ats2508_cheers
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPwvxHAP_C-3fVolkQh00...w&usqp=CAU]

it's all a wave

Hi there
(11-19-2023, 06:19 PM)Wave Wrote: Hi!  Duh
I was Wavelength on ATS, some of you may know me from my UFO research posts. They were so much fun to discuss with the ATS crowd. I hope we'll all be able to have some similarly enjoyable discussions here in the future. :)

And I have to agree with TDDA, someone washed the smileys with too-hot water, they seem to have lost their color. Lol

Hey Wavelength!!

Good to see you on board, too :)
Hi FurPerson! Hi TDDA! Ats2485_banana

Getting this party populated.  Lol
(11-19-2023, 06:19 PM)Wave Wrote: Hi!  Duh
I was Wavelength on ATS, some of you may know me from my UFO Thumbup research posts. They were so much fun to discuss with the ATS crowd. I hope we'll all be able to have some similarly enjoyable discussions here in the future. :)

Hi Wave, I can’t wait to read your UFO stories!
(11-19-2023, 08:25 PM)Wave Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 07:21 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Welcome, Wave.

Thank you!
Haha, I think they're growing on me. They are very cute, the animated ones especially. I just noticed the "get more" feature, I haven't seen some of these guys for a long time (on other boards many moons ago)! Ats2488_breakdance

Yeah, I joined ATS for the conspiracy/paranormal/lore/UFO discussions - I am stoked to hear that this place is going to be focusing more on those topics.
 Ats2508_cheers
I found ATS while on a low carber forum that has since imploded.  Someone there told me about ATS as I was very interested in the JFK murder 20 years ago.

I am all for a return to the conspiracy and mysterious topics.