deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Patterson-Gimlin Footage.
(11-21-2023, 12:41 PM)Kurokage Wrote: We really need to start this part of the site off with some Patty vids for those new to Cryptozology.
So this is the most recent stabilized HD footage of Patty I could find.
What people's opinion on Patty after all these years? Was it just a guy in an ape suit or was it an unkown homind?

What convinces me is that if this is a suit, who would think to add boobs? "Patty" is swinging some C-D sized breasts. That's a weird detail to add if you're creating a hoax.
Interpol                  Deutsch Bank                  FBI                     Scotland Yard
Something about the stride and gate always bothered me. Seems inauthentic.
(12-28-2023, 11:20 AM)underpass61 Wrote: What convinces me is that if this is a suit, who would think to add boobs? "Patty" is swinging some C-D sized breasts. That's a weird detail to add if you're creating a hoax.

I've often thought that too. 
Who goes to the trouble of adding boobs? Back when it was filmed they would've tried to keep the image a little blurry and distant not knowing what would have been done to it in the future, so why boobs?

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Let me make things clear. Is it a human in a suit? The answer given is "it is because it walks like a human and has human characteristics". But the overall answer is because it is a humanoid so it would have human characteristics and gait. It does not discount it from being a "humanoid" creature.
(12-11-2023, 08:28 PM)putnam6 Wrote: The cripple foot cast alone would take somebody with knowledge of the mid-tarsal break and how to incorporate it into an essential club foot cast, for what purpose?  

[Image: https://bigfootforums.com/uploads/monthl...faec01.jpg]

Poor bugger. An injury like that looks like an old one, got it at an early age. No surgery, just had to live with it. The foot does adapt in time, not as good as it was with a lot of ongoing pain. Can understand that FU look at the camera.

One theory, big foot is a mutant, sterile hybrid. Similar to a mule as a cross between a horse and donkey. This time is was a cross between a human and a bear. It would of been a man that has sex with a female bear for the birth to have any chance. If it was the other way around where a male bear had a human woman, the size of the fetus would have big issues in childbirth. With a cesarean maybe they would survive. The doctor would know something ain't right here.

Being part bear it escaped the institutionalization system early and never looked backed. Or Mumma bear raised it enough to survive the wilderness.

Eventually one day someone shot him or found him dead somewhere. With the police scratching their heads the Smithsonian got called and all public records erased as big foot now sits in a facility somewhere next to all the giant and alien bones.
(12-30-2023, 07:42 AM)Kwaka Wrote: Poor bugger. An injury like that looks like an old one, got it at an early age. No surgery, just had to live with it. The foot does adapt in time, not as good as it was with a lot of ongoing pain. Can understand that FU look at the camera.

One theory, big foot is a mutant, sterile hybrid. Similar to a mule as a cross between a horse and donkey. This time is was a cross between a human and a bear. It would of been a man that has sex with a female bear for the birth to have any chance. If it was the other way around where a male bear had a human woman, the size of the fetus would have big issues in childbirth. With a cesarean maybe they would survive. The doctor would know something ain't right here.

Being part bear it escaped the institutionalization system early and never looked backed. Or Mumma bear raised it enough to survive the wilderness.

Eventually one day someone shot him or found him dead somewhere. With the police scratching their heads the Smithsonian got called and all public records erased as big foot now sits in a facility somewhere next to all the giant and alien bones.

Yeah, the cripple foot cast is not from the Patterson Gimlin real or hoax whatever you want to call it, but supposedly there were prints cast from "Patty". Cripple Foot however came from a set of prints in Bossburg WA at a garbage dump

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/comment...revisited/
Quote:In all, the Sasquatch hunters found 1,089 footprints ranging from near the Columbia River, across the railroad and main highway, over a 43-inch-high wire fence, across flatland, and halfway up a hill. The footprints then retraced their path and disappeared into the river. Five days later a U.S. Border Patrolman found similar tracks on the other side.

As for a bear-human hybrid for your consideration...

https://time.com/2948745/dna-analysis-de...r-species/
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
I have a business associate/friend that I've known for 35+ years. About 10 years ago we were chatting and he told me of an experience he had as a kid. His best friend was a Mormon kid whose family used to go to a retreat in the Utah wilderness every summer and he was invited to go along. He told me that one afternoon/early evening he and his friend decided to go down to a small lake and do some fishing before it got too dark. They were walking down the dirt trail to the lake when suddenly a huge hairy creature stepped out of the brush and onto the trail about 100 feet ahead of them. He said it was at least 8 feet tall and it stopped and turned toward them. They froze - then the creature bounded off the other side of the trail and went up a heavily forested embankment at an unbelievable speed, snapping branches and making an ungodly racket. He turned to his friend only to see that he was already gone running back up the trail! He took off after his friend and they told the parents what happened but of course they didn't believe it.
This guy has zero reason to lie to me, in fact as he was telling me goosebumps literally rose up on his arms. He said it happens every time he thinks about it.
Interpol                  Deutsch Bank                  FBI                     Scotland Yard
Believing that the Patterson film is a hoax does not mean that Bigfoot is not possible. I remain open-minded. There are too many accounts of seeing something like Bigfoot to be ignored.
(12-30-2023, 04:26 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: Believing that the Patterson film is a hoax does not mean that Bigfoot is not possible. I remain open-minded. There are too many accounts of seeing something like Bigfoot to be ignored.

Thats a fair comment, Patterson and Gimlin supposedly went hunting for the creature (Sasquatch) before taking the now famous footage but there had been many news stories in papers before that.

Quote:One of the first documented Bigfoot sightings was reported in California's Antioch Ledger in 1870, concerning a terrified hunter. He alleged that he had returned to his campsite one night to find it in tatters — with enormous footprints nearby.

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
The Yeti and other wildness sightings, nature adapting to its environment fits. Not a big population, nature is amazing at times with a lot of local adaptations. Gossip of some red hair giants getting wasted in the Afghanistan campaign.

Living in these extreme environments cannot support a big population. How some life can find a will to survive, having a thick woolly coat helps in the colder regions.