deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dulce Papers
Perhaps the single most reason I ended up on ATS, I can remember finding a link and downloading it on my shitty little modem. It took hours one chapter at a time, though I was and still am incredulous by the whole claim, story, or concept. The story the formatting the tone made me search for more information and opinions. Leading me eventually to ATS, looks like they added a lot of new chapters in this revised and updated revision.  

Reads like a schlocky sci-fi/alien story used to love that shit and probably still do... 

https://thinkaboutit.site/underground/th...chapter-1/

Quote:The following article comes from the ‘TC TECHNICAL CONSULTANT’, Nov.-Dec., 1991 issue:

“The death of a journalist in West Virginia, plus the jailing of an alleged CIA computer consultant in Washington State may be elements of a much wider scandal that could have serious implications…

“What started out as an investigation of an apparent case of pirated software has grown to be a project involving hundreds of journalists all over the world.

“The dead journalist, Joseph Daniel ‘Danny‘ Casolaro was found dead August 10th in a motel room in West Virginia. His wrists were slashed seven times on each wrist and a suicide note was found nearby. The only manuscript of his book, with accompanying notes, WAS MISSING.

“The book, provisionally titled ‘The Octopus‘, was meant to be an explosive expose of misdeeds by the Justice Department under the Reagan administration. Time Magazine also reported that Casolaro’s research centered on gambling and attempted arms deals at the Cabazon reservation near Indio [California].

“Indeed, the scope of Casolaro’s investigation was so large that anyone of a large number of areas of research could have been the trigger for a possible hit.

“While authorities declared his death a suicide, his relatives definitely stated that Casolaro’s mental state was sound, indeed upbeat, after the completion of his book.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
I used to read (and sadly have every copy) of 'UFO magazine' by Graham Birdsall which got me onto the UFO trip. The Dulce papers like the Serpo story are entertaining stories whatever people think of them. I do agree with you thou' about the schlockyness of it!
Thumbup

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(12-14-2023, 05:33 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Perhaps the single most reason I ended up on ATS, I can remember finding a link and downloading it on my shitty little modem. It took hours one chapter at a time, though I was and still am incredulous by the whole claim, story, or concept. The story the formatting the tone made me search for more information and opinions. Leading me eventually to ATS, looks like they added a lot of new chapters in this revised and updated revision.  

Reads like a schlocky sci-fi/alien story used to love that shit and probably still do... 

You know I've heard of Dulce, but never really looked into it in great depth. Thanks for the link. Will chip away at it slowly. Thumbup

(12-14-2023, 10:43 AM)Kurokage Wrote: I used to read (and sadly have every copy) of 'UFO magazine' by Graham Birdsall which got me onto the UFO trip. The Dulce papers like the Serpo story are entertaining stories whatever people think of them. I do agree with you thou' about the schlockyness of it!
Thumbup

Oh my goodness! Serpo! I love,love,love the Serpo story. The main website for it has long gone, but i downloaded the whole lot of press releases before it went poof! Might start a thead on it just for nostalgia.

Quote: “Inslaw President Bill Hamilton has claimed that Ed Meese associate EARL BRIAN was given control of pirated versions of the PROMIS software by Meese to sell back to different U.S. government agencies for great profit.

When getting into that hole, PROMIS is about the software system the courts use. Mossad stole it, added some back doors and pushed it around the world. Part of why Israel is strong on intelligence and sneaky tricks. Richard Allen Grove is one whistleblower who was suppose to be at a whistleblower meeting in the top part of the WTC towers on 9/11. Was late that day due to traffic so survived. The manager running that meeting teleconferenced in on it. The PROMIS situation was a part of the corruption going on, was a lot more to it with a lot of financial and legal documents destroyed that day.
Im definitely one of those who enjoy reading the stories and then researching if they have been debunked. Phil Schneider's stories were supposed he stumbles into an alien war in a cavern around Dulce Base just sound so far-fetched. FWIW Scribd is full of this stuff all at your fingertips, highly recommend for this subject and others. So many old pdf's and lots of new ones too

https://www.scribd.com/doc/230032242/Dulce-Base-Pictures
. Plenty more at the link, will run these through Google search but generally don't recall seeing these anywhere. That doesn't mean they are legit, in fact, some look fake as hell, still always a subject that intrigued me.

Its weird I love reading about UFO's UAPs Aliens and all close encounter levels but most books are just too dry and full of filler info that any self respecting alien conspiracy theorist already knows, so Id rather read this article sized pdf's and presentation most of time. 

I remember being disappointed in this one, it seems easier to find good books in other CT categories than UFO's even though I do like the original UFO in Pascagoula story as well as Travis Walton's story. 

[Image: 1701943164?v=1]

[Image: 5-73e5827924.jpg]

(12-14-2023, 11:44 AM)Kwaka Wrote: https://thinkaboutit.site/underground/th...chapter-1/

When getting into that hole, PROMIS is about the software system the courts use. Mossad stole it, added some back doors and pushed it around the world. Part of why Israel is strong on intelligence and sneaky tricks. Richard Allen Grove is one whistleblower who was suppose to be at a whistleblower meeting in the top part of the WTC towers on 9/11. Was late that day due to traffic so survived. The manager running that meeting teleconferenced in on it. The PROMIS situation was a part of the corruption going on, was a lot more to it with a lot of financial and legal documents destroyed that day.

Yeah if it was fiction it at least touched in the usual conspiracy theorists honey holes so to speak. I could see our government(s) doing such a thing, doesn't make it true though.  

Still got to admit it fits within the Grusch narrative

(12-14-2023, 11:23 AM)MissBeck Wrote: You know I've heard of Dulce, but never really looked into it in great depth. Thanks for the link. Will chip away at it slowly. Thumbup

Oh my goodness! Serpo! I love,love,love the Serpo story. The main website for it has long gone, but i downloaded the whole lot of press releases before it went poof! Might start a thead on it just for nostalgia.

Please do all I know about Serpo I learned on the Why Files, I know it's been around awhile don't know how I missed it. As for the premise, Id go in a heartbeat even wouldn't mind being sheep-dipped and probably not return unless it was really awful

[Video: https://youtu.be/50Y5r9HeR2w?si=RWrij8ai-ikw0UAb]
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(12-14-2023, 02:47 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Im definitely one of those who enjoy reading the stories and then researching if they have been debunked. Phil Schneider's stories were supposed he stumbles into an alien war in a cavern around Dulce Base just sound so far-fetched.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4IJxjtawl0]

Phil Schneider does come across as one of the more reliable ones when getting into the UFO/ET and DUMB situation with his history. He gave a few presentations despite already having a few assassination attempts. He passed away soon after going public.

I was thinking Youtube was going well to still host a video of Phil Schneider, but when going through it it has censored about 3 min at the 18 minute mark. This is when Phil starts talking about going into the underground alien base and the subsequent fire fight.

Rumble is doing better with the censorship issues, this version of the above video works well:

WHISTLEBLOWER Phil Schneider Ex Tunnel Engineering exposes Shadow Government & Agenda 21 Depopulation Program 

I have seen about 3 or 4 different presentations Phil gave when going public that where done around the same time, there is a lot more out there about it all.