deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dulce Papers
Perhaps the single most reason I ended up on ATS, I can remember finding a link and downloading it on my shitty little modem. It took hours one chapter at a time, though I was and still am incredulous by the whole claim, story, or concept. The story the formatting the tone made me search for more information and opinions. Leading me eventually to ATS, looks like they added a lot of new chapters in this revised and updated revision.  

Reads like a schlocky sci-fi/alien story used to love that shit and probably still do... 

https://thinkaboutit.site/underground/th...chapter-1/

our story begins

Quote:The following article comes from the ‘TC TECHNICAL CONSULTANT’, Nov.-Dec., 1991 issue:

“The death of a journalist in West Virginia, plus the jailing of an alleged CIA computer consultant in Washington State may be elements of a much wider scandal that could have serious implications…

“What started out as an investigation of an apparent case of pirated software has grown to be a project involving hundreds of journalists all over the world.

“The dead journalist, Joseph Daniel ‘Danny‘ Casolaro was found dead August 10th in a motel room in West Virginia. His wrists were slashed seven times on each wrist and a suicide note was found nearby. The only manuscript of his book, with accompanying notes, WAS MISSING.

“The book, provisionally titled ‘The Octopus‘, was meant to be an explosive expose of misdeeds by the Justice Department under the Reagan administration. Time Magazine also reported that Casolaro’s research centered on gambling and attempted arms deals at the Cabazon reservation near Indio [California].

“Indeed, the scope of Casolaro’s investigation was so large that anyone of a large number of areas of research could have been the trigger for a possible hit.

“While authorities declared his death a suicide, his relatives definitely stated that Casolaro’s mental state was sound, indeed upbeat, after the completion of his book.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....