deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Debate Forum: Resurrected
If it's a topic Im passionate and knowledgeable about, i may participate. But Id follow along, regardless.

Got in a back and forth on Discord about Israel and Gaza, and the guy knew his shit, but I used to date a girl who was on the debate team. Which dont ever argue with BTW, but she taught me some basics. Any way this guy was hitting them all and them some. I finally jokingly said he must have been on the debate team in college LOL he said he used to teach a class on debating. Too which I said just because you debate well doesn't mean your position is accurate, which used to piss off my ex. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fy.yarn.co%2F9d07f6d5-82...ipo=images]
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
One of my favorite challenges is being "told" which side I will argue...

I got myself into some serious 'grey' areas with that twist... and I always end up learning something... even if it's only about myself.

But hey, learning is good.
Woah! This could be intense! I would love to see. I am not much of a debate person myself but love to watch some words be exchanged on rational ways
Have a sunshine type of day! Cool Cool