deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Boycott App....the World has gone MAD
I am just speechless.
No Thanks  App

Quote:Really useful application helping Us to boycott Israeli products.
What's next?  An app to boycott Christian products?
Pepperidge Farms remembers when that was considered bigotry.
Gone viral.

The capitalist thing to do here is an equal opportunity app that allows you to filter for ideological priority. I could see filters for religion, country, all hot button political affiliations, and for the environmentalist, a green filter, with considerations like Non GMO, No Animal Testing, manufacturing practices, outsourcing.

Small business -> locally owned -> Islam -> immigrant owned -> Halal Mediterranean food -> locally sourced -> $$ -> with delivery. 

* Showing 1 result(s) within 100 miles.

The scary thing about it now is how quickly it spreads and how prone that is to people removing their brains out of their heads. 

This is the thing where Gen Z and younger millennials break from everyone born during the cold War. It gets muddled with this new way of peace... and since Islam is the religion of, and Trump is mean, they are equal to undocumented immigrants on the secular heartstrings metric. This becomes like Israel bombing migrant camps, who just want to work... or to be a mule. 

I'm just guessing because this is largely driven by the 18-25 demographic who (as a group) aren't smart enough to make a rational world decisions yet, especially if publicly educated. 

They're not racist anymore, but the downside of trying to deprogram racism from Gen Z is, it just replaces the "bad person." Now Israel represents bigotry because the myopic narrative has sold the oppressor/settler manta.

All the muslim counties surrounding Israel now claim the underdog sympathy. 

Unfortunately, for those like myself, support of Israel will be replaced by empathy for Islam in the name of peaceful multiculturalism. Israel is in the way of that when they do anything to strengthen themselves on the world stage. 

Meanwhile, Hamas' disgusting 1988 charter gets overlooked..
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
Gone viral and now gone.

"We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."
(12-03-2023, 07:23 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Gone viral and now gone.

Here ya go, G.

https://www.newsweek.com/google-removes-...es-1848904
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(11-28-2023, 04:15 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: What's next?  An app to boycott Christian products?
Pepperidge Farms remembers when that was considered bigotry.

It's most certainly bigotry. I agree "the world has gone MAD". But then it always has been that way. In 1925 60,000 Ku Klux Klan members marched to the White House without shame. Now it's our young adults and sadly even older people proudly protesting against the Jews and siding with terrorists in the open without shame.
(12-03-2023, 04:52 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: It's most certainly bigotry. I agree "the world has gone MAD". But then it always has been that way. In 1925 60,000 Ku Klux Klan members marched to the White House without shame. Now it's our young adults and sadly even older people proudly protesting against the Jews and siding with terrorists in the open without shame.

I think the youth are more worried about being drafted than they genuinely care about the issue. People like to complain, but the average American can be pacified with the right number of swipes.

I totally agree though. I'd also like to point out that those who sided with the Klan back then were also supporting terrorists. Or siding with, rather. Although I'm not sure there's a difference.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
This is just the kind of thing that Trevor Loudon said would happen: the alignment with Marxists and Muslim "terrorists"---for lack of a better descriptor.
(12-03-2023, 07:23 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Gone viral and now gone.

Too bad it was up as long as it was.
What exactly is the problem here? No-one is forcing people to download the app or use it. 

Also, could you explain how this is bigotry?
A convenient way to outsource the effort needed to properly virtue signal!
The same thing as letting a "Fact Checker" tell you what's right and what's wrong.

The majority are too busy on their nonsense to do their own thinking and TPTB know it.
Interpol                  Deutsch Bank                  FBI                     Scotland Yard