Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor swift and Travis Kelce
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.

Both are rich.  Both are young-ish.  Both are successful. 
Both seem to be in love with each other.

She is smart and seems mature and capable.
He's a stink'n mess.  Drinking.  Carousing.  Carrying on like a teenager.

Travis Kelce Chugs Beer at College Graduation

So ... will it last?   Is it true love or is she slumming and needs to move on?

FTR ... I don't care and have never listened to her music nor watched him on TV.
I'm just bored and filling time until I go to Saturday Mass.  
SO does this count as 'gossip' and I have to go to confession now?  ha ha
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
I don't follow either of them as I''m not into the celeb thingie, but they 'appear' to care about each other, how much is anyone's guess and maybe they are just having a good time together with no serious commitment...friends with benefits (?)
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(04-13-2024, 01:17 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: .....
She is smart and seems mature and capable.
He's a stink'n mess.  Drinking.  Carousing.  Carrying on like a teenager.

Travis Kelce Chugs Beer at College Graduation

So ... will it last?   Is it true love or is she slumming and needs to move on?
So, if she is so mature and capable, why put up with his immature crap?

For the life of me, I do not understand the fascination the world has with Taylor.
Or why anyone would care what her opinion is on men, music or politicians.

But then, I am tired of seeing who is dating whom, who has a baby bump [ugh!!! on that phrase], who is getting a divorce or who wore what where.

Directed at celeb hounds:
Get a life peeps  Shocked
(04-15-2024, 06:04 PM)Nikita Wrote: So, if she is so mature and capable, why put up with his immature crap?

For the life of me, I do not understand the fascination the world has with Taylor.
Or why anyone would care what her opinion is on men, music or politicians.

But then, I am tired of seeing who is dating whom, who has a baby bump [ugh!!! on that phrase], who is getting a divorce or who wore what where.

Directed at celeb hounds:
Get a life peeps  Shocked

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...ipo=images]

LOL, one of my daughters was semi into her, when she was younger.
I always wanted to roll my eyes, but then I thought hell they could be into some stuff thats so much worse.

I ignore it myself, but harping on 2 people who are young successful uber-rich, just feels a tad bit like sour grapes.

Besides in my 20s if I were rich and successful, I would have likely been hard to handle in some areas. I definitely would have partied more than I did and I had a 5 year period where I was semi-off the rails anyway. It's kind of what those years are for, LOL, too much chaos, too much booze, drugs and questionable women.

But I look fondly on those years now, made me appreciate the domesticated family life, and semi-get my shit together.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....