deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tap myself…Trains…
I tap myself with trains that connect the world with our body and minds. Long ago the beautiful mind loved kissing and taping trains. She was so unique in her way to connect souls.

Apart from love she found connections from minds to make new minds. Some people call that mine over matter. She calls it minds of love. 

16 years ago the track had a disconnect, she ended up moving her mind into the field of sight. Her green glowing eyes made beautiful contact with new lands, lands of time. 

Her mind drifted into worlds of the unknown love she once had back on earth. She is now bracing time for this new world. Her thoughts were off the chart. 

As she turned around to change time, he once again showed up at her doorstep…

The moral of this it that the world changes all the time but there is always someone for everyone!
Yes, I believe there is always someone for someone. Only, maybe if time is on ourside.
(11-21-2023, 12:57 AM)music is magic Wrote: Yes, I believe there is always someone for someone. Only, maybe if time is on ourside.

Yes! You might meet the most important person EVER and sometimes we can miss that moment! Magic is Music. Backwards. 

I could be riding my bike in Japan and hit a sign head on and oops, there she is! Lol
That was neat and unlike most train stories, utterly gripping :)
(11-23-2023, 06:22 PM)sprocketuk Wrote: That was neat and unlike most train stories, utterly gripping :)

I can’t wait to read your next story!
That was great Quantum! I love your quirky style of writing!
(11-24-2023, 07:34 AM)midicon Wrote: That was great Quantum! I love your quirky style of writing!

Thank you for reading this lol. I know you will post a great story!
Yes, absolutely agree with the premise of your story, Quantum. 

Tracks appear independent of each other as they run parallel, but there comes a point where the tracks can merge and change the direction of our journey.

Beer
(11-27-2023, 08:51 AM)Encia22 Wrote: Yes, absolutely agree with the premise of your story, Quantum. 

Tracks appear independent of each other as they run parallel, but there comes a point where the tracks can merge and change the direction of our journey.

Beer

Thank you my friend!