deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD---
Cheers to Thread 44... and thanks dashen for the ongoing masochistic effort in allowing us to follow this thru to the BETTER End!

My apologies for not being able to share Archive Indices for part 43... funding has dried up for my dropbox (bring on QFS).
However I am still keeping personal copies/backups of pages/content for all parts of the thread.
Ever played Grand Theft Auto.
Video Games
:to[Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAkCYsFfo...NvbGxhcHNl]
Checking in here
Well if we're all here, let's get back to business.
From: Sean Combs was untouchable for decades — until a federal raid (nypost.com)
Quote: It could be over for Sean “Diddy” Combs and his seemingly bulletproof, billion-dollar empire.

“He has a very questionable past that he’s been able to control because of his power for a very long time,” Derrick Parker, who was a detective in the NYPD’s rap intelligence unit (aka “Hip Hop Cops”), told The Post.

“But it looks to me like someone is behind this — someone who really wants to destroy his brand and take him down.”

Parker was referring to Homeland Security agents swarming Combs’ homes in Los Angeles and Miami Monday in a TV thriller-style surprise raid.
The cross-country invasion was reportedly related to sex-trafficking allegations, law enforcement sources told The Post. 

Where have we've seen this all before, but now we have an additional question as to why now?

article goes on to say:
Quote: 
It all happened almost one day to the month since Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones — a former producer and videographer for Diddy — filed an explosive lawsuit claiming the music mogul repeatedly sexually assaulted him from September 2022 to November 2023.

Jones accused Combs of groping his genitals and grooming him into having sex.

Diddy’s attorney Shawn Holley previously told Page Six that “Lil Rod is nothing more than a liar” who filed the $30 million lawsuit “shamelessly looking for an undeserved payday.”

After news of the raid broke, old videos and interviews resurfaced online — some showing Usher, who was only 13 when he was sent to Diddy’s “Puffy Flavor Camp” at the impresario’s luxe Scarsdale mansion.

Usher, now 45, told Howard Stern in 2016 that he had seen “very curious things taking place” at the “camp” and that he would never send a child of his somewhere like that.

“It was pretty wild. It was crazy. There were very curious things taking place and I didn’t necessarily understand it,” Usher told Stern.
In a 2004 interview with Rolling Stone, Usher recalled how Diddy introduced him to “a totally different set of s–t — sex, specifically.”

Smells of Epstein's playlands (ie the Island, the Manhattan Mansion, and that New Mexico Ranch). THought he story goes off the rails at this point.
From: Diddy and his private jet shrouded in mystery as both have vanished following FBI raid of rapper’s homes (nypost.com)

Quote: 
Diddy has seemingly disappeared — and so has his jet.

Around the same time as a raid on his houses in California and Florida on Monday, the rapper and record company mogul was spotted frantically talking on his phone at Opa Locka Airport in Miami.

It has since emerged one of Diddy’s employees, Brendon Paul, 25, had just been stopped at the airport and arrested on drug charges by Miami-Dade police.
So, did he flee the US and why hasn't there been an update on this?

Here's the story about his alleged drug mule: Ex-Syracuse player Brendan Paul allegedly was Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs' drug mule (nypost.com)

Quote: 
Brendan Paul, the man who was arrested by federal agents this week and has been accused of being Sean “Diddy” Combs’ “drug mule,” is a former basketball player at Syracuse.

Paul, 25, was arrested by federal agents at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport on Monday as he was seeking to board a private jet with the rapper.

Feds working with Homeland Security and Border Patrol allegedly found drugs suspected to be cocaine and marijuana edibles in Paul’s bag.

and now for the major international distraction (why does this smell like bad Chinese food cover-up). Prince Harry named in $30 million sex trafficking lawsuit against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs (nypost.com)
Quote: 
Prince Harry’s name has appeared in court documents against Bad Boy Records founder Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones filed a $30 million lawsuit against the music mogul, 54, last month, citing that he participated in acts such as sexual misconduct, grooming and sex trafficking, the Post can confirm.

According to the docs, Jones claimed that the Duke of Sussex, 39, and other A-listers’ “affiliation” added to Diddy’s “legitimacy.”
Though typical in these misinformation stories, later down the story it states the reality.
Quote: 
The court papers do not suggest that Harry was involved in any wrongdoing or criminal activity in conjunction with Diddy.

The UK royal is not a defendant nor has he been incriminated. His moniker also only appears once in the documents.

I get the feeling that Sean Combs has real connections to Hunter Biden.

Speaking of which. From a few days ago:  CIA blocked feds from interviewing Hunter Biden’s ‘sugar brother’ Kevin Morris during five-year tax probe (nypost.com)

Quote: 
The CIA blocked federal investigators from interviewing Hunter Biden’s “sugar brother” Kevin Morris during a five-year probe into the first son’s alleged tax crimes, a whistleblower has told House impeachment leaders.

House Oversight and Judiciary Committee chairmen say the whistleblower informed them the intelligence agency stopped IRS and Justice Department investigators from interviewing Morris in August 2021, a Hollywood lawyer and patron of the first son, according to a Thursday letter addressed to CIA Director William Burns.

Weird how the "agency" gets connected to the Biden-cover-up, and Sean Combs gets busted on the same issue that they used Epstein for and a bridge falls in Baltimore. All sounds like "Agency" distractions.
Glad to see the board back. Thanks Dashen for hanging in. I, as many others, feel something big is brewing. Wish I could be assured it is a good something brewing.
love to all
Xactamundo
Eternal Hope
Xactamundo 
What was with the false Q, Q thread on ats?

It was weird and putting links to individuals posts….

creepy. Glad they closed it.
(03-26-2024, 11:21 PM)pianopraze Wrote: What was with the false Q, Q thread on ats?

It was weird and putting links to individuals posts….

creepy. Glad they closed it.

That thread was done in good faith in case a new one wasn't created. It was created in the same fashion as all the -Q- threads, so no creep, just covering our collective butts.
Glad to see the Q thread here! I hope to see T3 join in!
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
[Video: https://youtu.be/2wUdXrBn2aw]
Everyone made fun of Noah as he built the ark on sunny days.
Until one day it started to rain ...
Q is building the ark.The anon persist in wanting to guess the day it will begin to rain.
And they keep making mistakes.
But one day it will rain...and it will be biblical.

https://www.qanon.it
(03-26-2024, 03:58 PM)dashen Wrote:
=-1Genesis 7:11, Genesis 8:4, תהלים 92:8 , תְּהִלִּים 27

Thankyou thankyou taU all