Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
TDDA ---- Rest in Peace
Sorry to hear this happen , may she rest in peace .
My condolences to her friends and family
RIP Ducky.  You are loved and missed.
RIP Ducky.   You are loved and missed.
Only found out now. So sad! Can't believe she's gone. I remember her posting the last goodbye message to ATS for her uncle verschickter who himself died almost exactly 5 years ago. That was her first time on ATS and she must have caused a bit of confusion as she was first posting from her uncle's account. She soon became an ATS member herself. Mostly she joined to learn more about this "unknown" side of her uncle I think but increasingly stayed because of the community and her new friends there. I grew up in the same part of Germany where she and her uncle had been living. Her culture- and language crossing humour and anecdotes immediately rang a bell and brought up memories. We exchanged some pm and together with her public forum contributions the picture of an immensely interesting, loving and complex personality formed. It is heartbreaking to think that her little daughter will have to grow up without her in her life and I hope the father will rise to the occasion. TDDA was one of a kind and will be dearly missed.
So sad to hear this.

That d duck again will be missed. May she rest in peace!
In tune