deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Synthetic Milk
I'm a soy milk person, but because I ike the taste of it, especially with corn flakes. I did try that A2 milk, not sure if its called the same in the US, and if I was only able to cow milk, I would take the A2.

Now, cooking with soy milk, it is far less tempromental than cow milk, try it in scrambled eggs, if you're game. 

And no it wont make you start reading Howard Zinn.

EDIT: Dont bother with soy in coffee, it doesnt get it cooler as cow milk does. We dont need to completely ruin your breakfast.
I was not here.
(01-13-2024, 02:28 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: And no it wont make you start reading Howard Zinn.

Lol Great comment!!!

How is the soy milk less temperamental than dairy milk?  Unless one is using non-fat milk, I would think the using cow's milk would make it easy to cook??
(01-14-2024, 12:22 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Lol Great comment!!!

How is the soy milk less temperamental than dairy milk?  Unless one is using non-fat milk, I would think the using cow's milk would make it easy to cook??

It doesnt curdle like cow milk, and in the case of scrambled eggs, whisking it gets it a much more fluffy texture.
I was not here.
(01-14-2024, 03:10 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: It doesnt curdle like cow milk, and in the case of scrambled eggs, whisking it gets it a much more fluffy texture.

Fluffy scrambled eggs would be worth using soymilk for me  Thumbup
(01-13-2024, 12:31 PM)Kurokage Wrote: I'm British so I need a tiny spot of milk for my tea!!  Lol

Lol That made me giggle.