deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Student indoctrination: CBDC - get hyped!
It always worries me when I hear about students being subjected to "embrace" something 'commercial.'

And while this alleged "indoctrination" is taking place in Europe, I can't imagine we won't see the same thing here in the States eventually.

My source is an article entitled: The CBDC Indoctrination Has Begun

In summary it describes something interesting happening in high schools, at least in Spain thus far.

Excerpted:

"Yesterday a close friend of mine who lives in Spain told me that his son, a high school senior, has been getting lessons in school about Central Bank Digital Currencies, or CBDCs.

If you’re not familiar with the concept, a CBDC is essentially a cryptocurrency that is controlled by the government and central bank.
But CBDCs take this power to a much higher level… because there’s no more middleman. Government authorities wouldn’t have to bother going to banks, brokerages, and credit card companies; they could simply deactivate your funds with a mouse click.
Now, even though only a handful of CBDCs have been rolled out around the world, there are over 100 central banks that are developing their own CBDCs. And that includes both the United States and the European Union.
My friend’s son (again, a high school senior in Spain) explained that his teachers are absolutely gushing over the idea of CBDCs...
The teachers expressed utter joy about this, and the curriculum seems designed to get the kids excited about it too..."

Perhaps needless to say, I feel that the entire exercise of CBDC's is a "dream come true" for any cabal, or wayward government, pursuing the ultimate goal of totally subjugating a population.  It would be a lynchpin of any nascent NWO.  In fact, it seems to be the stuff of 'end game' moves, expressly because there is no way the intervene should their agencies decide to 'punish' anyone at anytime, anywhere.

So yeah, maybe I'm being too untrusting, and I should adhere to the commonly held notion of "they'd never do that."  But still, I prefer a world where they can't do it at all, not one where they could do it - but we trust them not to.

I suspect that if you wanted to create an indoctrination scenario, high school might the best place to do it - after all most high school students think they know everything and are never wrong. 

I have to wonder if they are going to try it with younger students in the US ... since that's where "influencer" educators operate with the least effective oversight?  Look for it at schools near you...
I'd like to think the CBDC can be stopped, but I don't believe that's in the realm of possibilities. 

I've watched the world change faster in the last four years than at any other time in my life; it's like a never ending rollercoaster ride.
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
(02-16-2024, 05:01 AM)Nugget Wrote: I'd like to think the CBDC can be stopped, but I don't believe that's in the realm of possibilities. 

I've watched the world change faster in the last four years than at any other time in my life; it's like a never ending rollercoaster ride.

I too think that the intents and goals of the global banking cartel can't simply be "stopped." 

They appear to "own" all economies now.  Few can imagine the manner in which this could be implemented without expressly rendering all people 'subject' to the whim of ideologues (and others whose plans can't accommodate a world of untethered people.) 

Economic totalitarianism seems inevitable when sovereignty is usurped by "banking."
I think it's kind of overblown.

Our purchases are already tracked through credit cards, cash registers... everything else.  You're here on the Internet and believe me, EVERYONE is spying on you (cookies, what websites you interact with, etc, etc.)

If you are truly concerned about tracking, I recommend as the first step to ditch your phone completely, move to a tent (no fixed address), abandon your computer and any access to the Internet, sell your car (or motorcycle... bicycle would be fine, however), quit your job, clean out your bank accounts, and sever ties with your family and friends.  Avoid medical care, avoid entertainment venues, don't buy weapons or ammunition or alcohol.  Don't buy anything... but don't steal.

All of those create some kind of record.

And no, I'm not kidding.  Maintain any of those and someone, somewhere (or some government) will be able to track you.  Easily.

OR (again, not kidding), create TOO MUCH DATA.  That's what I do.  My browsers can't decide if I'm male, female, what age I am, etc, etc.  Change your name (legally) to something very common (like John Smith or Jane Brown) and gender neutral (like Pat Taylor). My husband, children, and I have very common names and as a writer (and advocate for several disabled friends) I search all sorts of bizarre things.  Use multiple credit cards... and pay off one, then ditch it for a different one.

Humans have always lived in a world of "too many nosy-parkers."  Ancient people knew who was having sex with whom (because they lived together) and everyone gossiped and got involved in the lives of others.  Governments back then knew even more about you because the world was so much smaller.

The trick is to not freak out about things and do ineffective changes (like not using digital currency when everyone else is using it.  That calls attention to you.  A LOT of attention.)  Pretend to be normal-like-everyone-else.

That's the best disguise.
(02-16-2024, 12:44 PM)Byrd Wrote: I think it's kind of overblown.

Our purchases are already tracked through credit cards, cash registers... everything else.  You're here on the Internet and believe me, EVERYONE is spying on you (cookies, what websites you interact with, etc, etc.)

If you are truly concerned about tracking, I recommend as the first step to ditch your phone completely, move to a tent (no fixed address), abandon your computer and any access to the Internet, sell your car (or motorcycle... bicycle would be fine, however), quit your job, clean out your bank accounts, and sever ties with your family and friends.  Avoid medical care, avoid entertainment venues, don't buy weapons or ammunition or alcohol.  Don't buy anything... but don't steal.

All of those create some kind of record.

And no, I'm not kidding.  Maintain any of those and someone, somewhere (or some government) will be able to track you.  Easily.

OR (again, not kidding), create TOO MUCH DATA.  That's what I do.  My browsers can't decide if I'm male, female, what age I am, etc, etc.  Change your name (legally) to something very common (like John Smith or Jane Brown) and gender neutral (like Pat Taylor). My husband, children, and I have very common names and as a writer (and advocate for several disabled friends) I search all sorts of bizarre things.  Use multiple credit cards... and pay off one, then ditch it for a different one.

Humans have always lived in a world of "too many nosy-parkers."  Ancient people knew who was having sex with whom (because they lived together) and everyone gossiped and got involved in the lives of others.  Governments back then knew even more about you because the world was so much smaller.

The trick is to not freak out about things and do ineffective changes (like not using digital currency when everyone else is using it.  That calls attention to you.  A LOT of attention.)  Pretend to be normal-like-everyone-else.

That's the best disguise.

I agree that many fail to understand just how exposed their information is (financial or otherwise.)  But I tend to align with the preoccupation that the matter has not become "What do they know of me?" but instead "How can they use that information?"  It was one thing to accept that we are naked to faceless authorities... it's entirely another to accept that they can "act" on that information on an immediate impulse in a destructive way.

I remember back in the late 80's and 90's when I was telling people "Don't bother sweating about government entities spying on you..., that boat has already sailed, and you missed it."  I remember when it wasn't much of an issue until oversight-free politicians successfully infiltrated the apparatus... which meant their 'sponsors' could now acquire and 'play' with the data.  And here we are.
(02-16-2024, 01:34 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I agree that many fail to understand just how exposed their information is (financial or otherwise.)  But I tend to align with the preoccupation that the matter has not become "What do they know of me?" but instead "How can they use that information?"  It was one thing to accept that we are naked to faceless authorities... it's entirely another to accept that they can "act" on that information on an immediate impulse in a destructive way.

I remember back in the late 80's and 90's when I was telling people "Don't bother sweating about government entities spying on you..., that boat has already sailed, and you missed it."  I remember when it wasn't much of an issue until oversight-free politicians successfully infiltrated the apparatus... which meant their 'sponsors' could now acquire and 'play' with the data.  And here we are.

I'm not as worried about the politicians as I am annoyed about advertisers.  We just (today) got a scam offer to get some "Important Gub'ment Documentz" (not their spelling) for a fee of $90.  Turns out that these documents are rarely needed and if you do need them the government will supply them for a nominal copying fee.

They got THAT from a loan that we'd finished paying off.

I think the real issue is that it's exhausting to keep up with all of this.
(02-16-2024, 12:44 PM)Byrd Wrote: I think it's kind of overblown.

80,000 new armed IRS has me thinking it's not overblown, it's just in the early stages still. They're rapidly tying up loose ends, though.

I know people who work for cash on weekends to suppliment their income. I help my kids when they're in a pinch. Things like that don't get reported as income, but when everything goes computer and their spending excedes their declared income there's going to be a lot of gnashing of teeth.

I expect to see laws requiring stiff penalities for 'gaming the system' to be quietly passed first, though-and perhaps include the loss of real property as we see with some drug laws.
(02-18-2024, 04:52 PM)Nugget Wrote: 80,000 new armed IRS has me thinking it's not overblown, it's just in the early stages still. They're rapidly tying up loose ends, though.

I know people who work for cash on weekends to suppliment their income. I help my kids when they're in a pinch. Things like that don't get reported as income, but when everything goes computer and their spending excedes their declared income there's going to be a lot of gnashing of teeth.

I expect to see laws requiring stiff penalities for 'gaming the system' to be quietly passed first, though-and perhaps include the loss of real property as we see with some drug laws.

If you go read the employment opportunities site on the IRS (https://www.jobs.irs.gov/), the 80,000 agents are mostly paperwork jobs.  The number of enforcement agents (criminal investigation agents https://www.jobs.irs.gov/resources/job-d...cial-agent ) being hired is fairly small.

They don't need people to run around with guns.  What they need are clerks who will actually help process the tax forms.  while shooting the paperwork might be emotionally satisfying, it's not a lot of help in getting your tax returns processed efficiently.

And hopefully they can start enforcing things with millionaires and billionaires (the ones most likely to game the system.)
Following. 

Have Legal Aspects  of Money while I try and figure out a more useful comment

https://ia801807.us.archive.org/10/items...%20red.pdf
I was not here.
(02-16-2024, 11:09 PM)Byrd Wrote: I'm not as worried about the politicians as I am annoyed about advertisers.  We just (today) got a scam offer to get some "Important Gub'ment Documentz" (not their spelling) for a fee of $90.  Turns out that these documents are rarely needed and if you do need them the government will supply them for a nominal copying fee.

They got THAT from a loan that we'd finished paying off.

I think the real issue is that it's exhausting to keep up with all of this.

Well my government allows money to be given as a gift to others, I would hope your government does the same.

Things certainly are changing quickly and I just watched the news yesterday on cryptocurrency rising the highest it has ever risen, and my investment antenna stood at attention. I guess I'm easily indoctrinated into new tech. and seemingly easier and better ways to do stuff...I always have been. Is that having a choice? I'm wondering if that is true now.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory