deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sora: prepare for next wave of AI fake UFOs
(03-06-2024, 02:32 PM)pianopraze Wrote: This is a good idea.

It is also currently available. Here is example.

i presume this will also be expanded and more generally available in the future.

The link you posted says it is a cat and mouse game and that accountability and laws need to be put in place. AI can only do so much and as the deep fakes get better, AI may not keep up.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
That is All things tech…

no?

But you just reinforce my op :)
(03-05-2024, 04:28 PM)quintessentone Wrote: So, where we once complained of video/pictures of UFOs being grainy, without background/foreground reference points, etc. as that which did not allow us to identify with certainly a real UFO, now we have fake AI generated UFO videos/pictures which will show unparalleled sharpness of detail of UFOs; the complete opposite of what we have now. They should really add in that grainy and a little bit of fog feature at least to make it appear genuine.

Many years ago I did a test on ATS to see if people were able to find which one of two photos was altered and if they could identify the altered area.
Nobody was able to find the altered area and more than half of the answers pointed to the wrong photo.
(03-07-2024, 07:18 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Many years ago I did a test on ATS to see if people were able to find which one of two photos was altered and if they could identify the altered area.
Nobody was able to find the altered area and more than half of the answers pointed to the wrong photo.

So are all ATS people not PhotoShop saavy?  Biggrin

For fun, can you do that again here? I took a PhotoShop course a long time ago at college.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(03-07-2024, 07:43 AM)quintessentone Wrote: For fun, can you do that again here? I took a PhotoShop course a long time ago at college.

I'll create a new thread for it.  Smile

Edit: new thread here.