Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Some tidbits from my time in Israel
(03-28-2024, 07:34 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Because I have lived experience with the truth, and also the propaganda. You're not an authority on the subject, so why so invested?.  Why do you want a war in a place you have no connection to?

You are ignoring the fact that Hamas puts out propaganda.  I never claimed to be an authority on the subject, I'm giving my opinion.  But guess what ... YOU are not an authority on the subject either.  Visiting Israel doesn't make you one.  So why are YOU so invested?  Do you want Israel destroyed and the Jews genocided?  Seems like it.  Otherwise you wouldn't be calling for them to surrender to Hamas and the 'palestinians' who have promised that they will never stop attacking Israel and that they will never stop until Israel is destroyed and the Jews genocided.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-28-2024, 07:44 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Do you want Israel destroyed and the Jews genocided?  Seems like it. 

Wow, such a leap of logic. Opposing genocide does not mean condoning genocide on the other foot.
I was not here.
(03-28-2024, 08:02 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Wow, such a leap of logic. Opposing genocide does not mean condoning genocide on the other foot.

When you call for a ceasefire, that's exactly what you are doing.  You are calling for Israel to surrender and for Hamas and the 'palestinians' to carry through with their promise to never stop attacking Israel until it is destroyed and the jews are Genocided.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
I agree with Pianopraze…

Not our sandbox.
Not our toys.
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!