Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ship hits Baltimore Bridge, many dead.
(03-27-2024, 11:45 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Unless of course, the Target(s) were not innocent people. 

MSM is already playing up the "economic" impacts !! 
 Wink

I know I can be overly cynical... but I think the MSM playing up the "economic" impact is just standard practice for money-grubbing businesses to once again raise the price of goods and services... it happens every time some MSM tool opens their mouth.
I think that some time ago there were some news about Chinese companies managing US ports. Is this one of those cases or not?

Just curious.
(03-26-2024, 02:39 PM)ArMaP Wrote: I don't think this was terrorism.

If I wanted to make the biggest damage possible they would have done it during rush hour, not at a time of low traffic.
And they wouldn't let the pilots try to reverse their action or warn the authorities.

I agree. 

I’ve tried to steer a boat with the engine going in and out.

Scary as bleep. And that one was caught in a powerful river current.
... and it has begun...

I knew it was coming... and they couldn't even 'dream' of not doing it ...

Economists are predicting that Americans will feel a "pinch" in terms of their grocery bills, gas prices and other goods as local shipping and maritime traffic remain snarled Thursday following the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore. 

FreedomWorks Senior Economic Contributor Steve Moore told FOX Business on Thursday that the disaster is "clearly a blow to the supply chain problems that we already have under [President] Biden" and that "we could see prices rise because a huge percentage of the cargo on the East Coast that's shipped in is at Baltimore Harbor." 

"People will feel a pinch in terms of their grocery bills, in their gas prices and things of that nature as a result of this bridge collapse," he said. "The longer it goes on, the longer it takes to rebuild it, the worse the impact will be." 

from Fox Business: Baltimore bridge collapse: Economists predict inflation 'pinch' for American consumers

Because business can't possibly suffer losses it must be the end consumer who suffers for ANY such event.
Beware of "Hydra" scenarios involving false flag disasters me thinks.

They have many effects which make any nefareous objective hard to put a pin into because of all the possibilities. They fuel plenty of conspiracies and are designed to confuse people enough to diulute focus until the next one. People have short attention spans these days because of media and lifestyle and that fact is used to advantage by the perpetrators.

imo.

Theorising.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Oh man not the Travis Scott Bridge.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-JBBNg8YKs]

[Image: 1711641689098687.png?ex=66189436&is=6606...cc69f7beb&]
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
There is gas pipe in seabed under the Baltimore Key Bridge, and now under the Dali ship . They can most likely just close the valves ,empty the pipe ....so i dont think it`s too big issue.  Would have been boom if the ship would been hitting the pipe when the crash happened.
Just the latest development in this tragedy...

From Fox News:  FBI opens criminal probe into Baltimore bridge collapse: AP source 
Subtitled: FBI investigation into Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse reportedly centers on crew of container ship Dali

"My office generally will not confirm the existence of or otherwise comment about investigations," Erek L. Barron, the U.S. Attorney for Maryland, said in a statement to the Post. "However, the public should know, whether it’s gun violence, civil rights abuse, financial fraud, or any other threat to public safety or property, we will seek accountability for anyone who may be responsible."

Also, in true journalistic style...

The White House quickly ruled out any nefarious action or terror after the March 26 collapse. Six construction crew members died, while two others survived. 

How the Whitehouse "ruled out" nefarious action is interesting to me....