deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shadow Person post (Because it felt like it was needed)
So, I have posted this story before, it has become one of my favorite due to the Shadow Person isn't menacing, there is a photo involved, and the people who took the picture allowed me to use it and tell their story. My investigation notes are also include. The only difference is that I only included one photo since the other photo didn't seem interesting. 

Date of event: 16 Jun 2012
Location of Event: Seattle Science Center, Seattle WA.

During the Egyptian history exhibit a Shadow Person was reported in the gold room by a married couple from Marysville WA. This event was witnessed by a few other people. Only one other person at the event was able to be contacted for a description of what they had seen. A member of the Set-up team had made a statement that they also spotted a Shadowy figure during the setup of the event. This eyewitness didn't witness the event in the gold exhibit room, so I will not include this testimony for this event.

The claim of the couple that did the reporting on this Shadow Person event stated that the shadowy figure seemed to be standing guard over some of the exhibited pieces. This claim was repeated by the other eyewitness to this event.

Added notes:
None of the people interviewed about this event claimed any feelings of malice or anger. Both the couple that did the reporting and the other contacted eyewitness both stated that the Shadow Person in question seemed to be standing guard but would fade out when looked at directly.

The member of the exhibit set up team had stated that there was a shadowy figure that would be reported as, "being seen out of the corner of your eye, but when looked at directly would simple vanish." This set up team member also added that the shadowy figure would stand out of the way but would seem to be keeping an eye on the people handling the pieces of the exhibit.

After seeing the pictures included, and interviewing the other eyewitnesses, I will have to conclude that this event has enough merit to place this event as a possible Shadow Person event.

Picture:

[Image: ubuMRhA.png]

Let me know if this post is unreadable. I had some kind of formatting issue.
(11-29-2023, 04:32 PM)guyfriday Wrote: So, I have posted this story before, it has become one of my favorite due to the Shadow Person isn't menacing, there is a photo involved, and the people who took the picture allowed me to use it and tell their story. My investigation notes are also include. The only difference is that I only included one photo since the other photo didn't seem interesting. 

Date of event: 16 Jun 2012
Location of Event: Seattle Science Center, Seattle WA.

During the Egyptian history exhibit a Shadow Person was reported in the gold room by a married couple from Marysville WA. This event was witnessed by a few other people. Only one other person at the event was able to be contacted for a description of what they had seen. A member of the Set-up team had made a statement that they also spotted a Shadowy figure during the setup of the event. This eyewitness didn't witness the event in the gold exhibit room, so I will not include this testimony for this event.

The claim of the couple that did the reporting on this Shadow Person event stated that the shadowy figure seemed to be standing guard over some of the exhibited pieces. This claim was repeated by the other eyewitness to this event.

Added notes:
None of the people interviewed about this event claimed any feelings of malice or anger. Both the couple that did the reporting and the other contacted eyewitness both stated that the Shadow Person in question seemed to be standing guard but would fade out when looked at directly.

The member of the exhibit set up team had stated that there was a shadowy figure that would be reported as, "being seen out of the corner of your eye, but when looked at directly would simple vanish." This set up team member also added that the shadowy figure would stand out of the way but would seem to be keeping an eye on the people handling the pieces of the exhibit.

After seeing the pictures included, and interviewing the other eyewitnesses, I will have to conclude that this event has enough merit to place this event as a possible Shadow Person event.

Picture:

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/ubuMRhA.png]

Let me know if this post is unreadable. I had some kind of formatting issue.

Interesting. Is the shadow we are looking for at the bottom left with a blue dot? 

Reminds me of all the terrible things that happened to the owners of the Hope Diamond.
(12-12-2023, 05:49 PM)KKLoco Wrote: Interesting. Is the shadow we are looking for at the bottom left with a blue dot? 

Reminds me of all the terrible things that happened to the owners of the Hope Diamond.

Yes, the shadow person in this photo is that item on the lower lefthand side of the photo. It appears as if what we are seeing is the head of a shadow person. When I had talked to some of the people that worked there with this exhibit, they had described a similar looking "thing". I never showed them the photo or told them that I had it either. 

I don't think that this had anything sinister related to it, it just seemed as if it was protecting the Pharos interests from beyond the grave if you will.
Is the blue dot the shadow persons eye?. I have read a heap of accounts of shaddow people with red eyes, never blue...
I was not here.
(02-17-2024, 06:11 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Is the blue dot the shadow persons eye?. I have read a heap of accounts of shaddow people with red eyes, never blue...

It would seem so. Just a heads up from my investigations, Shadow People seem to have a slight reflective nature with their eyes, as in the light in the area where they are viewed seems to be the predominate color when looking at them. I might be part of their camouflaging technique. Eye colors that have been reported to me span the rainbow of colors. Hell, I'm seen purple eyes, but that was recorded on a full spectrum camera so that might have something to do with that eye color.