deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein's Black Book (Unredacted)
(12-23-2023, 10:22 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Has anyone gone through it and found out if Trump is in it?  That's what everyone is waiting to hear.  I would expect that he would be.  He wished Epsteins Madam 'well' when he was president and she was arrested.  Trump being in the book will be lots of fodder for discussion.

Interesting question. It’s in alphabetical order, so it wasn’t hard to find. 

His first two wives and a Robert and Blaine Trump. 

But no Donald.

[Image: WnsuQqfl.png][Image: zebe0nBl.png]
(12-23-2023, 10:22 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: Has anyone gone through it and found out if Trump is in it?  That's what everyone is waiting to hear.  I would expect that he would be.  He wished Epsteins Madam 'well' when he was president and she was arrested.  Trump being in the book will be lots of fodder for discussion.

I had a different take on his 'I wish her well' comment when Gislaine was arrested.  It occurs to me its akin to saying 'well bless your heart', in the south.   It doesn't mean what you think.
Simply put, in another time in this country the media pressure alone would have toppled some of those listed. 

Decide for yourselves if we are better or worse off, without that scruntity from our national media
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(01-03-2024, 10:57 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: I had a different take on his 'I wish her well' comment when Gislaine was arrested.  It occurs to me its akin to saying 'well bless your heart', in the south.   It doesn't mean what you think.

I think Trump is as guilty of the rest of them. I mean, why were there teenagers giving massages at Mar-a-Lago in the first place?
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(01-07-2024, 02:49 AM)Scaramanga Wrote: I think Trump is as guilty of the rest of them. I mean, why were there teenagers giving massages at Mar-a-Lago in the first place?

I read the link, and it says there were locker room attendants working at Mar-a-Lago that were teens.  And that Ghislaine approached this witness there to recruit her.  

How does this implicate Trump, exactly? 

Not everyone that ran with the rich and famous is guilty of all the activities that took place in the locations that this went on.   

Hillary was there.   Rumours are that she partook as well, along with Huma, her loyal MB aid.  I wonder if this confirmation gives weight to the heinous tale?   Not sure it does.   

Unless tapes reveal the activities (which I believe exist) this list means nothing.
(01-03-2024, 10:57 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: I had a different take on his 'I wish her well' comment when Gislaine was arrested.  It occurs to me it’s me of an joke:

akin to saying 'well bless your heart', in the south.   It doesn't mean what you think.

Reminds me of a joke:

3 southern bells are sitting on a grandiose porch on a beautiful plantation.

Southern bell number 1 starts gloating about how her husband bought her a 10 carat diamond ring for for her anniversary.

The third southern bell responds ‘that’s nice’.

Southern bell number two proclaims my husband bought me this fine plantation you’re sitting on right now, for my anniversary.

Southern bell number 3 says ‘That’s nice’ once again.

Both southern bells 1 and 2 look at each other and simultaneously say to southern bell 3 - “well, what did your husband get you for your anniversary?”

Southern bell 3 replies ‘He sent me to charm school. So that I would say “That’s nice” instead of “Eat shit”.
(12-21-2023, 12:17 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I had no idea it was that long!
That is some black book.  Who ISN'T in it

It appears to be absent of known politicians.