Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perhaps a new world order isn't such a bad idea, depending on the order...
Let's be real, fuck the government. I don't care what country you is from, fuck the governments. We need common sense and real education, not institutionalized brainwashing and programming. We need personal accountability and societal pressure to enforce it, not gestapo out there murdering folk. We need as a global society to come together under principles of personal responsibility, self improvement, and compassion and end all governments. Dosnt that sound better than voting for Trump or Biden in America, watching Putler and Zelinskiy fight it while Israel and Gaza accuse each other of genocide?
Sounds great. Will it conflict with when I watch Real Housewives?

Kidding and ribbing you of course. I don't know how I feel about this on a global scale, but for each nation to self-actualize and get out from under the cabal, 100%

For America, sadly, my first comment isn't a joke. Most people nowadays are just trying to live life, enjoy their 1.5 kids, their dogs (wait-dogs are racist now I think) and zone out after a hard day of work. They are tired and apathetic.

People think I'm nuts when I try to red pill them. I keep saying if people actually would hear and believe what we tell them, there would be rioting in the streets.
Sounds good, but everyone has a different idea of what it should be like.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
It might help if we understood what the "old" world order was... it would help even more if we understood that the "old order" isn't "going away" just changing into something they can call "new" to secure their permanence.

The first trick was the... "appearance."

"A new world order" they claimed... never stating the obvious "with the same people at the helm forever and ever..." (and their kids, friends, and families.)

We need structure and hierarchy to function... without it there can be no measured progress and no predictability... there can be no 'foundation' upon which to build and improve things...  Yet half the fools want to simply abolish the old, the other half want to pretend they can "make a new one."  If it were that easy, it would have happened already.  It's not that easy unless all you care about is yourself and your kind,...the rest in the world are just 'window dressing' for your play time... grist for their mill (Remember royals ruling the world?)

This "New Word Order" declaration should have been received as a chilling admission... but it's 'appearance' was 'sold' as a 'dream-like' utopia by the well-paid and serviced.  Interesting how all their ideas of "order" revolve around their continued presence... unending, uninhibited... and unquestioned.

With the fearful ensconced in power, anything that threatens their vision is not just wrong... it's evil.
NWO= global totalitarian fiefdoms. Return to mediaeval type society.

Rich few own everything, we own nothing and serve them… Until robots/ai take over that job.

But they need to massively reduce the population which they are doing through food, medicine, and vaccines.

we are the carbon they want to reduce.